SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Training
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-10

The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice   The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:15 am

Garth than took out his stun rifle and shot Merkak in the leg "Your all in danger! If you leaver to fin her Garrus will kill you! Beside's Duvnar already left a note for her to follow!" Zane than got Merkak on his back to give him a ride back to base as Garth spoke "Follow me!" But Than it dawned on him that Cared won't come due to tressa so he commed Duvnar "Find Tressa, she isn't with the rest" Duvnar got the messsage and replied "On my way" Duvnar just hoped she would reconize him being an android and all now. Duvnar was infront of her house now and started banging the door.

Garrus heard of his victims being gatherd, he needed some hostage's to lure them out. He sent out three assassins each more skilled than 10 of the ones Duvnar's friends have fought. One was sent after Jano on Coursant, One after Tressa and one after Marrissa. Jano's Assassin saw her sipping on her tea through a motel window. He snuck inside and shot her in the head on stun. Garrus needed the three alive to draw out the others. The assassin than tied her in rope and stuffed her in his ship's cargo hold. He than took off on his way to garrus.

The next one wasn after Marrissa. She was asleep so it was easy. The Assassin stunned her in her sleep and than like the other one stuffed her in the cargo hold of his landspeeder. Two out of the three were being deleiverd. Tressa was heading to awnser the door when the final one snuck in through the window. He grabbed Tressa waist with one hand and coverd her mouth with the other. He tossed her on the floor and stunned her. Duvnar heard the commotion and barged through the door. The Assassin was quick and shot Duvnar through the head, He than took tressa away leaving the gand for dead.

Garth than heard the holonews "Three Rather Important Womand Named Tressa, Jano and Marrissa has gone missing also a Robotic Gand by the name of Duvnar was found infront of the Tykuper household with a shot through the head" With this Garth Panicked "Get them to the camp! Now!"
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Male Number of posts : 295
Birthplace : Corusant
Speciality : Space combat
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice   The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 12:41 pm

Garth wasn't the only one that heard the news. Sark saw the look of rage that entered Cared's face as Tressa's name was mentioned. Tressa had been captured before, and almost killed in that time. Despite his rage, Cared agreed to go to the base. When they arrived at the base, there were a ton of mandolorians there, and Sark set to work on TC's repairs.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Male Number of posts : 580
Speciality : Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice   The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 7:35 pm

((Duvnar its Ali not Merkak I'm not here but I'll just act as if you said Ali and come on man don't GM, but this makes it a little more interesting. She must not die though it would be retarded for me to think of another person))
Back to top Go down
http://www.halocrusades.com/index.php?p=page&x=9559
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice   The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:50 pm

(OOC: Sorry. I got confused because you made a type saying Merkak instead of Ali).
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Male Number of posts : 233
Species : Naboo
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice   The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:17 pm

(ooc- Sark, I'll let that little thing slide now, because it was sorta what I would have done, but please let me RP for myself. Oh and Duvnar, don't kill Tressa. She and Irith will be around for a very long time. It's basically like Caredetru is trying to start a family but crazy and unfortunate stuff keeps happening.)

The Com-link of the Mandolorian buzzed as an urgent voice alerted him to the situation.
"Three rather important weomen named Tressa Tykuper, Jano Rexanel, and Marissa(don't know her last name, sorry) have gone missing also a cybernetic Gand by the name of Duvnar Magnum was found at the Tykuper household with a shot through the head."
Caredetru's face twisted with supprise and worry, but then formed a snarl as he realized who had attacked them. They had fought against Caredetru and his freinds before. They had attacked on Caredetru's honeymoon, they had attacked them on Tatooine, they were a constant nuicence, but had obviously stepped up their attacks to a more personal level.
"We need to move to the base, sir." Suggested one of the mandolorian squad members.
"Good Idea." The leader responded. "We will need all of you to come with us. You," He spoke directly to Caredetru, "keep that little girl safe, you got me?"
"Yes sir." Caredetru nodded. He turned to the small child at his side, and said "Come along, Irith. These men will keep us safe."
"Are we going to get Tressa?"
"No, Irith, she..." He knew that she wouldn't be able to handle the fact that Tressa might not be alive. "She'll be coming on her own."
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice   The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:33 pm

(OOC: I don't plan to, they are simpily made to lure you out)

Duvnar's body laid still as he was much closer to the camp than the others. Two Mando's from the camp were sent out to find Duvnar, first thing they got to the house they saw him, they got duvnar over their arms and dragged him back to the camp. They put him in a medical bed and let him rest. Garth than got commed by the two as he the other survivours enterd the camp. "I have been informed that Duvnar has survived the incident, he is in Med Room 417 but.... He may of lost most of his will to live since the deaths of Reticha, Ruth and Jimmerz... Caredetru you may want to see him but.... you may not reconize him... He sufferd a huge injury after he killed Jim... I'll let Duvnar explain... if he has his memory still..."
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice   The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:45 pm

"Yeah, I'll go to him. Irith, you had better stay with this man." He looked up to the mandolorian commander, and asked him "Will you take care of her for a little while while I talk to Duvnar?"
"I will, sir." The armored mandol outstreatched his hand to the girl at Caredetru's side. She was hesitant, but Caredetru gave her a small push to get her to go to the Mandolorian.
If Caredetru trusts him, then I shouldn't have anything to worry about. She thought. On the contrary, Caredetru didn't trust him. He shot the Mandol a very stern, serious look that said: If she has so much as a scratch on her, I will rip off your head, shove it five feet up up your ass, then beat you senseless with your own feet. He started off towards the medical facillity, but paused to tell Sark and the other man, "Make sure that Irith stays safe or I will kill you as horribly as I will kill the Mandol.". He continued to the Med room. He searched the medical bay, and at last found #417. He pushed the door open, and found Duvnar in the stark white room. The harsh lighting and intense glare from the white surrounding made hurt Caredetru's eyes. He brushed his long hair into his eyes, and continued into the room.
Duvnar was lying in the bed, with a tube running into the recepticle in his breath mask. He would still be able to talk, but he would probably take breaths at odd times while he did. Caredetru sat in the empty seat beside his bead. "Hey Duvnar, It's me Caredetru." He waited for Duvnar to respond.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice   The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 11:13 pm

(OOC: Sorry Cared. It just seemed like we were going to the base anyways.)

When Sark had finished with TC's repairs, he stood up and hopped off the repair bed. "All systems functioning properly. Damage to internal systems is a minimal. System check complete." TC then returned to his normal self." Sark was pleased that Cared had not damaged TC to the point of no repair, and his old friend was back. "Perfect, now all we have to do is formulate a plan. Oh, and you can take off the civilian disquise. We're with friends now." TC nodded and returned to his usual colour. Black.
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice   The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 12:59 am

BLAM! Tressa was slammed to the ground by the assassin. She sprawled on the cold duracrete. She lifted her head up to see her captor, and realized that the figure that stood infront of her had a lightsaber at his side. She stared at it for a moment, before looking further up into the man's face. It was twisted into a melevolent smile as he watched her stare up at him from the ground. Not again. How many damn times am I going to be captured before I die? First, second, and fourth times by the empire, then by the damn pirates, and now by a sith?. She leaped up, throwing her clenched fist as hard as she could in the direction of the evil man's (I don't think that it is really necessary for me to say what she's aiming for. affraid OUCH). Beffore her fist could connect to the tender area, her wrist was snatched by the assassin who had brought her to the man. She slammed her free-hand open palmed into the elbow of the man who had grasped her. It buckled, and he lost his grip. She flew around, but before she could put a fist in the man's face, she was grabbed from behind by the throat. The cold, rough hands which held her by the neck threw her to the ground again. The sith placed his foot on her neck, and laughingly said "Well, aren't you the fighter, little b*tch. I feel sorry for your husband if he has to put up with this."
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice   The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:58 am

Garrus than dragged Tressa only the floor stil gripping her neck and tossed her in a containment cell. "Your staying here until your friends come out and try to save you... If you don't negotiate you'll be my pet's lunch" The Rancor Pet in the floor below than roared as Tressa saw the hatches under each cell that would drop prisoners in the Rancors Pit. "Oh and I would believe it would be Duvnar who leads the mission if he survived the wound given by the assassin.. Seeing how We killed Reticha and all" Garrus left grinning know Reticha and Tressa were great friends.

Duvnar raised his head a little and turned to face Caredetru who was watching him. "Hey... Haven't seen... you forever" Duvnar even though no longer needed a Survival Suit thanks to the Mechanical Repairs done by the Jawa Wiz Tiz Duvnar despretly needed a Breathing Mask when he was wounded "I'm sorry... I couldn't stop them.... They took her..." Duvnar was refering to Tressa here. "I promise we'll stop them and kill them.. We won't lose her like I lost Reticha, Ruth and Jimmerz.." Those three were a sensitive topic that Duvnar felt horrible about and was so devastating he went back to his criminal ways like he was the day he and Caredetru first met, the only thing that stopped Duvnar from becoming an Illegal Serial Killer, Slaver, terriorist or just killing himself was that he still had some friends that cared for him.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice   The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:58 pm

Ali got up and said," who in the hell shot me with a stun gun. That is enough to piss me off. I mean what right do they have, come on." he rubbed his head he had a major headache and didn't feel like being screwed with. He then quickly started for the exit of the base to head to his apartment to see if the assasin had left anything there. He also graved his DC-17 before he left, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice   The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 1:11 am

Caredetru layed his heavy hand onto the shoulder of his unfortunate situation stricken freind. It was as much for Duvnar's comfort as his own. "No, my old freind, we will not. We will save them and we WILL avenge the death of our fallen freinds. This I swear to you on my life. This I swear to you on my mother and father's graves. This I swear to you on the lives and graves of every one who has ever lived in this galaxy. We will have our vengance. Ruth, Reticha, and Jimmerz's souls will all rest in peace like they should. We will set out when you are ready, freind."
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice   The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:15 am

Duvnar got off the medical bed and turned on his motion sensor eye, "Once I get a Bacta Pack we can leave" Duvnar took off his breath mask and drank the Bacta, his machine part's made it so he was not harmed and the bacta healed him the best way possible. His wound's became shot and he had his strength back. He turned to face Caredetu "Now we may go..."
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice   The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:34 pm

When Ali arrived at his apartment he starred at it for a few seconds. He walked towards his apartment a woman asked him questions about something. Ali ignored what she had said and continued towards the apartment. When he arrived at his door he noticed that the door was open. He slowly opened the door unsure what he was going to see.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice   The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:24 am

Their were four Mando's inside, one by the door. When Ali barged in the Mando grabbed and threw him to the floor head first and aimed his rifle at him "What you doing here Ali! Your supposed to be at the Base!" The Mando Commando of the four came up and said "Let him go... He's safe in here, besides they already took Marrissa, Ali won't do anything so reckless, expecialy since we can't save her alone.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice   The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:51 pm

Ali pulled out a thermal detonator and said," if it wasn't for you she would of been safe!" He had already pushed the button and was now holding it there. He replied," If you really feel I can't be reckless well your not that smart. A man who loses his love will do anything. now I ask you, DO YOU KNOW WHERE THEY TOOK HER!!!!" He wasn't joking he wanted to save her.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice   The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 10:42 pm

The Mando who nailed Ali was standing next to him now shocked. The Sergent shot Ali's wrist making him let go of the detonator, the mando next to him quickly swooped at him making Ali trip as the Mando tossed the Detonator to the Sergeant as he set Stun Cuffs on Ali set to high stun. The Sergeant grabbed the detonator and threw it out the window and watched it explode in the air. He than turned to Ali who was sturggling on the floor and aimed his pistol at his head "We don't know where she is... but we know who took her, Garrus and his men, now if you take a moment to calm yourself and listen we can gather the rest and plan a form of action..." The other man who cuffed Ali spoke up in a form of anger "For Your Information, Her capture wasn't are fault, if it wasn't for us you and everyone else would be dead, the only reason they were taken alive was so you would come after them, if it wasn't for us she wouldn't of been taken... no, she would be dead".
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice   The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:45 am

In rage Ali started to feel helpless and was about to use the only move unavoidable...........The Mind Bomb! Capable of destroying men in a 5 mile radius, even himself his eyes glossed over as if he was blind and with a voice not normal he said," The pain cause by those who interfere is greater than the pain caused by those who don't." He then stood up and used the force to undo his cuffs. He said again," You mandos are the worst kind of filth if it wasn't for you I would of been able to save her." He then used force push and shoved the mandos and the walls of the apartment over. It was if a large explosion went off. Any force user could feel this large amount of energy. Who knows how bad it could of been if he would of used the mind bomb.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice   The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 11:47 am

When Sark and TC arrived in the center room of the base, they noticed a bank of monitors. There was a group of mandos looking at the cameras around the base. Sark gazed at a few of them, and TC looked around. He saw Caredetru and some robotic gand in the medical room, but no Ali. He was supposed to be here. TC poked Sark. "What" "Have you noticed that Ali is not present? He was supposed to arrive by now."
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice   The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 2:09 pm

As Four Mando's were sent into the walls the squad leader reached out his palm and remained standing. He than pulled out a hidden hilt and ignited it. "You think your the only one? You couldn't save her, those Assassins were hand picked and training by Garrus himself to Assassinate and Kidnap. They specialize in Jedi's and Force-Sensitives, heck their force-sensitive themselves, you would not of been able to save her from all four alone, but you can stop resisting and help us beat Garrus and free your wife"
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice   The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:28 am

Ali was only getting more angry he let himself slip into a dark trance that not even the bravest would dare to face. Unless they were suicidal, Ali ignited his saber an in a split second ran passed the still standing Mando. He stood behind him saber draw, His eyes were hazed as if he were blind. Also his hair was flowing as if in water. He said in a deep voice," I petty you for you have no honor." Before the mando could say a thing he kicked him over so he couldn't stop him and ran through the large whole in the wall. He started force pushing people aside to make his way.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice   The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:04 pm

One Mando got up and help up his commanding officer and said "Shouldn't we go after him?" "No. Don't bother." He than called the Camp Site "Ali Has just ran off and is terrorizing the streets!" "Got ya! We'll stop him!" About 50 Mando's departed and found Ali pushing innocent Hovercraft's into the lake. The Mando's surrounded him and aimed their rifles at him and announced "Hold it Ali! Is this what you want! To terrorize innocents!?" As they said this about 5 to 6 Mandalorain Tanks surrounded ali as well. All manned with turrets that would shoot him if he tried to escape in the air but the 50 troops would get him in the air also.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice   The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:49 pm

Unoticed to everyone, TC was getting worried. Ali should have been here by now. TC poked Sark again. "No really, shouldn't Ali be here by now? Ali isn't a man to be late." Sark realised what was coming into his ears. "You're right, but what do we do?" TC simply stared at Sark with his red eye-lights. "Go after him." With that, TC began to move toward the exit. Sark looked at the nearest mando. "We have to go for a bit." Before the mando could protest, Sark and TC were already out of the base and on the streets.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice   The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:12 pm

((Don't make him use the Mind Bomb))

Ali stood there and said," Your minds are weak, you think surrounding me will let you capture me. He then with a quick motion pulled the 50 mandos into him all droping there weapons and flying towards him completely covering him in a bog pile. He then pushed off the ground sending himself and all 50 mandos in the air. They covered him at all angles like an explosion of men not shrapnel. He then sped off in the direction of the sith. He was wondering how many times he would have to deal with those mandos.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice   The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:23 pm

The Tanks couldn't fire with the Mando's being shields like that but before Ali knew it he wanderd onto sith grounds. About 20 Assassins all force sensitive were waiting. They all surrounded Ali. One of them then spoke "Hold it! Now come with us as prisoner and allow us to drain your powers or you will die along with Marisssa!" A Few behind Ali force pulled all the mando's on the street, the mandos were launched at the speed of light and exploded when they got contact with anything killing many citizens and destroying vehicles being driven as well. As Ali stood their about 12 of them shot a beam at Ali, it was the Force Drain Power. They were draining the force from Ali and as they did this Garrus appeard and joined in saying "Give me your power! Or Marrissa will die!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice   The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next