SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Training
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-10

The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice Empty
PostSubject: The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice   The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 8:07 pm

Garrus had just aborted from hyperspace and landed at the hidden Naboo Hangar. He heard reports of many force-sesnitives here, surely one he could make his apprentice. He also heard reports of Tressa and Caredetru at Naboo who were two of the victims Zoroko wanted dead. Jano and future assassinates will have to wait though. Garrus exited the ship and was greeted by an Imperial Commander "Garrus Sir. Here is the list of Force Sensitives" Garrus looked at the list. "Impressive, but all seem to be in normal homes." "Yes. Naboo's new leader urged against embracing the force, that naive fool" Garrus than set out, his first stop was to hunt Tressa and Caredetru if they truly were on Naboo.
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Male Number of posts : 295
Birthplace : Corusant
Speciality : Space combat
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice   The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 8:14 pm

Sark was resting in his apartment. The past 72 hours had been quiet-ish. Oh well, not like nobody could go without action for a few days at least. The sound of engines woke him. Could it be imperials coming to arrest him? The local tax man demanding money? His mother-in-law? Sark quietly calmed himself down and tried to get back to sleep. When he was unsucessful, he got up and peeped out of the curtians. When he saw a bunch of imperials he hurridly closed the blinds. With his luck, Garrus could have returned. Sark locked the door and waited until they would pass.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Male Number of posts : 580
Speciality : Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice   The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 1:15 am

((In this Ali has quite the NR and is living with a close "friend"))

Force sensative Ali and his roomy Marrisa Caltron were sleeping in bed when a loud beep began on the alarm. Ali quickly awoke and said," sorry babe I got to go to work It's time.
"ohh.................ok...that's...yahhnnn.....ok" she was still sort of asleep. Ali quickly arross and put his clothes on and graved his lightsabers and graved his coat. He slipped out of his apartment and headed down the hall. A man was sitting there watching the news and said," Cerberus Corporation stocks have gone up by 11% maybe you should invest more."
"No, that's fine I have 4,000 that's enough don't you think I only want a modest life style that's why I quite the New Repubilc."
"Suit yourself, remember pay is due by next week"
"I'll pay it by then" replied Ali as he exited the appartment.
he took a civic transport to work. He was a security guard for a Diplomat. It only paid 40,000 a Month alot if you were just supporting yourself. But with Marrisa it wasn't much. The weather outside was starting to get a little chilly and It seemed as if it was always warm something greatly disturbed the force. He still hadn't told Marrisa of here force powers he thought when she was ready the force would reveal itself to her.
((sorry if you were waiting for Cared first))
Back to top Go down
http://www.halocrusades.com/index.php?p=page&x=9559
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice   The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 9:17 am

Garrus noticed a door nearby get slammed and locked. Odd... No one should be doing that at a secret Imperial Base expecting him. Two Troopers in Special Black Armour Breched the door open. They stormed inside and cuffed a selkath. "Sir! Some Fish Head got in are base!" garrus apporached the Fish and Pointed his saber at him. "Jimmy? About time I get something easy, Now I'll have one less enemy.. " Garrus than swung his saber at Jimmy's throat.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice   The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 12:14 pm

Sark stepped back and tripped. The saber just missed his head and he fell out of the window of the bunker that was disquised as an apartment. His real apartment was in the larger city part of Naboo, and he was here on a scouting mission. As he tumbled through the air, he noticed that he was headed to a dumpster down below. By the time Garrus looked out the window, Sark was already hiding. Sark could see that Garrus was furious, and a bunch of stormtroopers were on their way down. When Garrus left, Sark quickly got out of the dumpster and headed down the road to the city as fast as possible.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice   The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 1:27 pm

As Ali was heading to work he noticed a friend coming in his direction quite quickly. He stopped to see what had happened. He looked quite frightened and not very sure. Ali had enough time to wait and see what had happened.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice   The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 4:04 pm

When Sark noticed a friendly looking character looking at him, and Sark stopped running next to him. "Was *pant* I followed here?"
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice   The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 9:02 pm

"I don't know were you, it there doesn't seem to be and I don't sense any enemy presence. But I'm not trained in the force that well only how to weld two double bladed lightsabers. Who would be chasing you" said Merkak. Unsure if his friend was just tired and delusional.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice   The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:44 pm

Sark breathed a few more breaths and calmed himself. "I was in a bunker on a scouting mission, and I saw a large imperial ship land. I hid in the bunker and Garrus and a few imperials stormed in. Garrus tried to kill me but I.....er...sirt of fell out the window. Garrus might have sent a squad after me so I began to run to the city and hopefuly lose te imperials."
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice   The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:54 am

"well now that's not good. I don't see anyone so I guess you lost them, but just in case you should follow me to my apartment. My girlfriend is asleep, so be careful she might attack if she wakes up and only sees you. We need to get off the street." said Ali as he pulled out his comlink and said he would be at work today.
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Male Number of posts : 233
Species : Naboo
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice   The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 3:26 pm

(ooc- this might confuse some of you, but Irith is an eight year old Coruscanti orphan, who ran away from the galactic foster program when she was six. Caredetru found her after being on a tv show. She was living on the streets, and stole some of Cared's money for food. Cared chased her down and horsecollared her, breaking her leg. Cared felt bad for her, took her to the hospital, got her some food, eventually brought her back to Naboo, and convinced Tressa into letting her stay with them.)
There was a nock on the door. In the dark room, under the covers of a small, one person bed something stirred.
"Irith! Wake up! It's first day of school!" Came a voice from the other side of the door. From under the covers, a small human like creature rose from the bed.
"I don't want to go to school!" Irith shouted back. She groggily stumbled over to the door, with only a tiny night-light to guide her.
"It's not a choice, Irith." Came the voice again. Irith twisted the knob on the door, and pushed it open. The light from the rest of the apartment flooded her room. She squinted, and saw the tall figure of Caredetru looking down on her, with a small smile on his thin lips. "Go take a shower, get dressed, and I'll take you down to the shuttle station, okay?"
"Sure, Cared." She replied, rubbing her eyes.

About thirty minutes later, Caredetru and Irith walked out onto the hard Naboo streets. The little girl was dwarfed by the giant man guiding her through the minor foot traffic. Caredetru accedently bumped into a selkath. "Oh, I apologize sir, It wa.....wait... SARK?"
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice   The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 3:35 pm

"I'm sorry do you know Sark?" said Ali unsure who this man was. He was ready to draw his lightsaber but noticed the little child and decided that anyone with a little child was no threat. ((Ali doesn't know who you are))
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice   The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 4:08 pm

"Well," Caredetru started, "We first met in the Hoth Pod race that I sponsor, then he helped get Tressa back when she was kidnapped. I just recognized him." Irith tugged on Caredetru's light hooded jacket. He bent down to her, and she whispered to him:
"I don't like this man. He is scary."
"Oh, it's okay, Irith. He won't hurt us. I'll make sure of it." Caredetru smiled his fangy smile , and stood back up. He put out his hand to the "scary" man and introduced himself. "My name is Caredetru Tykuper. It's nice to meet you, sir."
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice   The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 8:24 pm

It took Sark a few moments to recognise the tall man that adressed him. The stress and adrenaline were making his mind cloudy. "Cared? Man, I haven't seen you since we rescued Tressa! You won't believe the things that have happened. My real shock was when I found.....oh god, TC!" Sark immediatly pulled out his comm-link and activated the beacon that held the link that kept his friend in touch.

Shortly after Garrus and the imperials left, a droidika re-activated and began to roll toward Sark at top speed.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice   The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 8:50 pm

"Hello, not to be rude but me and Sark must get to my apartment just in case whoever was after him is still following. I see you are busy and must continue with your schedule too. So Mr. Cared if I may call you that, if you must talk please take this young girl eather too a safe place or with us. I do not recommend you taking her with us. If you do she must be quiet not to wake up my girlfriend she needs her rest." Said Merkak as if being rushed but he really wasn't being rude just trying to get moving and out of the open.
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice   The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 8:59 pm

"Alright." Caredetru said, and then turned to Irith. "We have to go, Irith. If we don't hurry, you might miss the shuttle." At that moment, Caredetru noticed something odd. People behind Sark and the other man were leaping out of the way of something.... At that moment, a maroon and silver destroyer droid bursed into the scene. It was all Caredetru could do to throw Irith out of the way before it smashed into him. Caredetru was sent sprawling, as the droideka flipped onto it's side and skidded a few yards. It was quicj to unroll, but it was not able to get off of it's side.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice   The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:03 pm

Duvnar landed on Naboo. He knew his friends were in danger but he also knew rushing around town would be pointless, without the help of Ruth, Jimmerz or Reticha who were all dead Duvnar snuck into Ali's room and waited in the main room careful not to wake anyone. With his new Robotic Part's he could more easily sneak and avoid detection of the force.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice   The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:21 pm

Marrissa awoke to get a drink of water before going back to bed she walked out of the bedroom missing Duvnar only in her "Underwear"((Sorry if there's anyone young people but hey it happens)) she bent down to grave a bottle of it and opened it and got a drink. She kept thinking she was being watched but was to thirsty to care, she was too tired to care also. She then sat in a chair and crossed her long legs and took some headache pills. She then closed her eyes and walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on and got in. she started to sing and continued showering she never noticed Duvnar.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice   The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:53 pm

Duvnar couldn't believe how unaware she was. He than activated his Motion Sensor covering his eye to detect her movements through walls. That way he'd know to move before she even opened the door.
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice   The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 10:07 pm

(ooc- oh please, we all really know why you are looking through walls Wink )

Caredetru, his entire body aching and burning, scrambled up. He leaped onto the Droideka, through the blast sheild, and wrapped his hands around one of the destroyer droids guns. While the droid thrashed helplessly, Caredetru pulled with all of his might. The droid began to fire from both guns, sending blaster shots screaming through the air. Caredetru instead of continuing pulling, began trying to bend the gun at the droideka's head. The droid was obviously panicking as the shots got closer and closer to it's information center, but it didn't stop firing. Caredetru finally bent the gun enough that shot's ripped into the droids own body. The firing ceased, the blast sheild came down, and the droid stopped fighing. It stopped moving entirely. Caredetru rose above the wrecked junk. He kicked it one last time before going to make sure Irith was alright. She was sitting in the street, with horror and a bit of relief in her eyes after witnessing the events which had just unfolded. Caredetru took her under her arms, and lifted her onto her feet. She dusted herself off, and Caredetru pulled out a comb for her.
"Maybe we should get off of the streets." He whispered to himself, then shouted "Hey Sark! Maybe we should come with you! How's that sound?"
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice   The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 12:25 am

"I'm Afraid we cannot allow that!" A Voice said over Cared's after he asked the question. Their were six Mandalorian Rouges approaching the group of people who had just destroyed the droid. "My Name is Garth. An Elite Opretive of the Neo-Crusaders and currently aiding in the rebelion against Garrus and his Forces. As instructed from Duvnar you shall all be escorted to a small camp site nearby, it has been deemed safe from Garrus and his forces" Garth than turned full attention to Caredetru seeing how he may be confused "Garrus has goten into a battle with your friends and his new master Zoroko has sent Garrus out to kill the friends of his enemies, you and Tressa are some of those enemies so Duvnar is on red alert to getting you all to safety!" Garth than noticed Tressa was nowhere to be seen "Where is Tressa anyways?" Another Mando continued for Garth "Call me Zane, I'll finish for Garth. It may be smart to bring the girl to since she will also probaly be a target of his forces, that and Duvnar has become extremely cautious and back to his criminal way's since the death of Ruth, Reticha and Jimmerz" Zane had no idea that Duvnar had not told Cared yet of their death's.

In the meantime Duvnar had sent orders to 6 Mandalorian Neo-Crusaders to fetch his friends and take them to a safe haven. Duvnar knew that approached the girl would get Duvnar killed but she needed to come to. Duvnar silently left a datapad on the counter leaving the location of the camp and telling her to come that this was offical buisness. Duvnar made sure he left no trace of who left the message and than went to the ledge of the apartment. He jumped off the Fence on the 20th floor and allowed his new Robotic Leg to abosrb the impact. When he landed he said to himself "So this is how it's like to be a Cyborg with no limits" He than rushed off the camp being much closer to it than the others were.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice   The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 12:47 am

((That's right you better leave perv.....lol jk))

Ali said,"well that's fine, but I must go and get Marrissa she doesn't know of this. I must go and get her. Tell me were it is and I'll meet you there." merkak was anxious to get to the apartment.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice   The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 12:38 pm

While the rest were all wanting to leave, Sark was staring open-mouthed at the droid. He knelt down near the fizzing and sparking droidika. He spoke with a trembling tone. "TC? Are...are you all right?" The droidika re-activated and looked at the Selkath. "bzzbpzpzzvzvzb......Sark......my.....workings....are....damaged....but....intact.....Situation is......code 5." Sark was relieved to hear this. Code 5 ment that TC was not beyond repair, so he would live. Sark picked up TC and held him under his arm. Sark turned to the shocked looking Caredetru. "Congratulations Cared, you have just managed to nearly kill my personal assistant and bodygaurd. Now Ali, does your apartment have a droid repair kit? I need to make some repairs here."
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice   The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 4:43 pm

"Yes, but we must make it quick these Mandos seem to be very cautious." said Ali. He was very scarred for Marrissa he had to hurry before anyone came after her. "if your coming with me I'm leaving now!" He said again as he started to run to his apartment.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice   The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:26 pm

Sark turned to the rest of the group. "Someone should go with him. There could probably be an ambush waiting for him if this is going like my day. I would go but as you can see, I won't be able to do much. I know that Cared won't go because of the girl. That just leaves the mandos. Which one of you is going?" One of the mandolorians spoke up. "I'l go, the rest of you move to the base."

Sark turned back to the group. "Well what are we waiting for? Lets go!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice   The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of the Sith - A New Apprentice
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next