SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Knights Of The Old Republic II - The Sith Lords

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Training
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Knights Of The Old Republic II - The Sith Lords Empty
PostSubject: Knights Of The Old Republic II - The Sith Lords   Knights Of The Old Republic II - The Sith Lords Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 4:21 pm

I'm getting a new Laptop soon and will be played KOTOR II on it alot.

I'm wondering what Party Members would be the best, I'm deciding between

1. Disciple
2. Mandalore
3. Hanharr

Also I am also thinking on doing some Mods to add to the game, I will download alot but I also want to make my own.

So far I'm thinking of making more feats and possibly add Yavin IV and the Planets from the first KOTOR, that includes the Unknown Planet but dosen't include Taris since it's dead.
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

Male Number of posts : 157
Birthplace : Tatooine
Speciality : spying/bounty hunting
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Knights Of The Old Republic II - The Sith Lords   Knights Of The Old Republic II - The Sith Lords Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:51 am

O man do i love that game. First, you can only have the disciple if you are female, i've never had him before so i don't know much about him. Mandalore is a pretty good shooter, but mira is the best at blasting people. You can only have hanharr if you are dark side. And you can only have mira if you are light side. And you can train a lot of your friends as jedi.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Training
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Knights Of The Old Republic II - The Sith Lords   Knights Of The Old Republic II - The Sith Lords Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:41 pm

Some other mods I'm considering is more party members and such and an extended ending where you actually fight the true sith! The species... >Very Happy

That's something for you guys to look forward to.

Also as for the Planet mod I'm think of making it so you can go to Manaan and kill the Selkath!

Just Kidding but a mod will enable you to go to Manaan!

I will need to get the hang of mods first though so expect some small scale mods from me to start.

As for the Party Members I have played with all three but here's a summary of each.

Disciple

A Soldier who joins you on Dantooine, at first he is a normal soldier that like others can grow strong but is not the best, but the second he joins if your light enough you can convince him to become a Jedi. When this happens he can become the most powerful Jedi their is (except for yourself). He also has an ability that when you talk to him you can medatate and heal both health and force fully. Very helpful.

The ability only works however when he is a Jedi, if he's not I forget what he has, it's something simallar but barely as good or he works as a lab station.

Mandalore

People always say he is an amazing melee fighter, everyone does but some people also claim he is a better gunner. Even though I never dared test that I do know a ranged character is not always needed but greatly helps narrow the enemies down to size while you slice away at them with your lightsaber. He is also a Soldier but has so many special feats he is much better as a Soldier than Disciple can ever hope to be! (Good Old Canderous, always the top dog! Very Happy) High Health, High Damage, High Def, he even has that special implant abilty which has four options, HP Regenrate (Heals 2HP every few seconds), +4 Consituation (In other words +2 HP per level), +4 Strength (In other words +2 damage and attack in melee) and +4 Dexterity (+2 Defense and gun attack unless if armour restrict which I'm sure Mandalores armour does).

Best of all about the Implant ability is that his Implant slot is still open for an ADDITONAL implant! Only downside to him is he's stuck in a certain armour that isn't really the best, but mods can fix that... >Smile

Hanharr

Only gain when evil. He is the BEST melee fighter in the game, he does more damage than a Jedi and can take more damage, the only downsides... no lightsaber and no force. By gaining enough influence you are able to teach him more power what it really does is take away from his defence and add to his damage. Defelently needed for the wookie to make him much more terryfing, do NEVER make Hanharr a gunner, that is the dumbest thing you can do in the game! Even dumber than denying your main character the right to a lightsaber.

Now don't make your choice on Light and Dark I can fix that with cheat codes... >Smile

The only things I will use cheat codes for is...

1. Influence
2. Light and Dark Side Points
3. Starting Items
4. Perhaps a little exp if I feel I am deserving.

But odds are I won't need exp since I got a mod to download that makes all skills cost 1 point and all start off at four along with 18 in ALL attributes. I also gain more feats and powers per level up but their are also more force powers available... no extra feats however so... thats why I plan to make a feat mod.
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knights Of The Old Republic II - The Sith Lords   Knights Of The Old Republic II - The Sith Lords Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knights Of The Old Republic II - The Sith Lords
Page 1 of 1