SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wrongly accused

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Male Number of posts : 295
Birthplace : Corusant
Speciality : Space combat
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Wrongly accused Empty
PostSubject: Wrongly accused   Wrongly accused Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:16 pm

Sark was sleeping in his apartment. His droidika assistant, TC-39, was powered down in a hidden storage caivty. To be honest, this was the best sleep Sark had gotten in ages. If his life was going to repeat itself, a squad of imperials would come barging down the door and arrest him.

Suddenly, a squad of imperial stormtroopers barged down the door. Sark bolted upright and sat there staring at the imperials. He made to stand up, but all of the troopers raised their weapons at him. "Freeze! We're here on account of armed robbery, attempted murder, and assault!" Sark was confused. He had done none of those things. "OK, I am sure we can just work this out. You see I am-" The stormtroopers responded by shooting him with a stun round. When he awoke, he was in an imperial prison. The troopers had taken everything but his comunicator, which was currently stuffed down his shirt. Avoiding the camera, he activated it and adressed the sleeping droidika back at his home. "TC! Awake!" TC stood bolt upright and quickly searched the room. "Sark! I do not see you. Where did you go?" Sark rolled his eyes. "Not where, how? I was captured by imperials for some things I didn't do. Alert my friends and don't kill anyone!" TC understood and set off for any of Sark's friends that Sark knew.
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Male Number of posts : 233
Birthplace : Naboo
Species : Naboo
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Wrongly accused Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrongly accused   Wrongly accused Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:28 pm

(ooc- are we supposed to bust you out or something? What I think would be really awesome would be a trial where we could be callups for the defense or something like that, but it is your thread)
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Wrongly accused Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrongly accused   Wrongly accused Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:35 pm

(OOC: Ah nice idea. I was waiting for someone to sugest something like that. Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Male Number of posts : 580
Speciality : Jedi Master

Wrongly accused Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrongly accused   Wrongly accused Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:01 pm

((I'm for a trial if we could have that I would like to be your lawyer/representative. Cared's idea sounds cool.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.halocrusades.com/index.php?p=page&x=9559
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Wrongly accused Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrongly accused   Wrongly accused Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:19 pm

(OOC: Perfect, now can we get on with the RPing? I'm putting TC in the control of the person that replies first, but only for that visit.)
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Wrongly accused Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrongly accused   Wrongly accused Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:50 pm

"No,no,no, Irith, you have to carry the four over to..." There was a knock at the door. Caredetru rose from his seat at the table where Irith sat with her math homework. Tressa was out shopping, so Caredetru had to help Irith with the verry long-division that had confused the hell out of him for years when his parents had taught it to him. He approached the door, and turned the handle slowly. His other hand moved towards his sword as he pulled on the door. Just outside, he saw a waiting black droideka. His other hand, the one on the door-knob, shot to his rapier. He ripped it out and charged the destroyer droid. It's robotic reflexes all fired at once, and it leaped from the path of the blade clenched in Caredetru's stacked hands. With this swift motion, it's gun hand smashed Caredetru in the face, throwing him to the ground. The droid leaped to Caredetru's side, training both gun-hands on the Naboo's face.
"Tykuper, Caredetru Tykusa. I have been sent by my master, Kashyr, Sark, to find you." It buzzed in it's monotonous droid voice. Caredetru instantly relaxed whith the drop of Sark's name.
"You were sent by Sark? Is he in trouble or something?"
"I belive so. He contacted me at ten-hundred hours in this Naboo morning via Com-link. He has informed me that he has been captured on fraudulent charges."
"What charges?"
"He did not inform me. He has asked me to contact you and others who may be of assistance, and ordered me not to 'kill anyone'. Please come with me."
"Yeah sure, just let me get Irith and call Tressa."
"Aproved, request to 'get Irith and call Tressa' may be carried out at your descression, mr. Tykuper."
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Wrongly accused Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrongly accused   Wrongly accused Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:17 pm

TC turned away and messaged Sark. "Caredetru Tykuper has agreed to help with proving you innocent. Shall I relay a message to him?" Inside his cell, Sark sat back with relief. At least somebody was going to help. "Did he request the charges laid against me?" TC nodded even though there was nobody to see it. "Yes he did. Shall I tell him?" Sark thought about it for a bit, but agreed. If he was going to be proven, his friends should know what he was accused for. "Yes, and tell anybody else that requests that." TC rolled over to Cared.

"You requested the charges larid against Sark. The charges are armed robbery, attempted murder, and assault. Acts that Sark would have never done in his life."
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Speciality : Jedi Training
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Wrongly accused Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrongly accused   Wrongly accused Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:25 am

TC had sent a message to Duvnar's personal ship which was now owned by Urik. Urik got the message, if he replied he knew trouble would stir and panic over Duvnar's death, Urik decided he would go himself without responding. He tracked the Droid and landed infront of an house on Naboo. It was somewhat damaged, looked like a Sith Assassin Raid and their was a Destroyer Droid at the door aiming at a Cybrog. Urik came out of Duvnar's ship which Caredetru could easily reconize. He gripped his sword's hilt and spoke "Greetings, I am Urik Solvan, You sent me or should I say Duvnar a Request to Help Sark did you not?" Urik was well aware they would panic with duvnar not showing up from his ship, Urik was ready to explain and could easily take down any resistance in violence the two could bring.
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Wrongly accused Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrongly accused   Wrongly accused Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 12:38 pm

TC noticed a familiar ship land in front of the house. The supposed occupant did not walk out, but a different person. He mentioned helping Sark, so at least he must be good.

Meanwhile, Sark was sleeping in his cell. An imperial walked up to the door and woke him up. "Eh convict. Your trial is in 2 days, so be ready." This wasn't good they had less time to gather people to get him out of this mess. He picked up jis communicator and messaged TC.

TC recieved a message from Sark, so he played it out loud for the rest. "TC and everyone else listening, I have been informed that my trial will be in two days. You need to gather anybody that can help get me out of here. Try looking for Ali. He mentioned to me that he has some experience in trails."
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Wrongly accused Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrongly accused   Wrongly accused Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 4:03 pm

"Ah. You must be Sark, The Fish head. Duvnar's told me much about you" He than turned to Cared. "Your probebly wondering who I am aren't you? Follow me, theirs something I must tell you" Urik started to walked back into his ship.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Wrongly accused Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrongly accused   Wrongly accused Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 4:48 pm

(I'll play as the prosecutor I just need to know what your being charged with. Even though I am a friend that doesn't mean I can't prosecute you and that would make this a little more interesting don't you think. I'll wait for your reply sence this is your RP)
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Wrongly accused Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrongly accused   Wrongly accused Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 4:57 pm

(OOC: Ok, my charges are armed robbery, assault, and attempted murder. I am fine with the prosecuter thing, but I will RP for the judge. I have a plan for the end.)
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Wrongly accused Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrongly accused   Wrongly accused Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:10 pm

((OK do I have witnesses of any kind or do I make them up? also So I am prosecuting you for this(I have changed them a little) Armed Robbery at Gun Point, Assault and Battery, and Murder in the fifth degree.))
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Wrongly accused Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrongly accused   Wrongly accused Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:16 pm

((OOC: yes, that is what I want. Your witness' are anybody at the bank (see where I'm going),and a security tape. We will cover what the tape contains in the actual trial. If you have any more questions PM me.))
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Wrongly accused Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrongly accused   Wrongly accused Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:29 am

As Urik started walking TC began to scan for any nearby allies that could aid them. He found a few, but they were unidentified. (TC hasn't met them yet) He sent a signal requesting help to any of the buildings or ships that would be on or orbiting that planet that contained any of Sark's friends.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Wrongly accused Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrongly accused   Wrongly accused Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:05 pm

Ali recieved a transmission from TC and replied," Sorry the prosecutors got to me first, tell Sark nothing personal
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Wrongly accused Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrongly accused   Wrongly accused Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:15 pm

TC recieved the message and relayed it to Sark. Inside his cell, Sark stared with disbelief at the comm-link. "Damn. There goes somebody half-decent." An imperial banged on his door. "The time of the trial is changed. You have 1 day." Sark was shocked. 1 day? That was barely enough time to get anybody. He decided to message somebody perticular. Helix Randal. He told TC to contact him and see if he could get anything.

Last edited by Jimmy Rogers on Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Wrongly accused Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrongly accused   Wrongly accused Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:28 pm

(ooc- Hey, I just had an idea. I will be on the jury Smile, but no bias. If the evedence presented shows that you are guilty, I at least will vote you guilty, but we all know how this will end)
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Wrongly accused Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrongly accused   Wrongly accused Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:41 pm

Ali arrived at the Court building a day early. He was setting up his evidence and talking to imperials who were eager to prosecute. He went over the video and the witnesses making sure there storys were all the same. He was troubled, could Jimmy really of done. This, it seems unlikely but who knows.
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Wrongly accused Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrongly accused   Wrongly accused Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:45 pm

Caredetru's com-link buzzed at his side. He pulled it out and looked at the screen.
Recieved message
Galactic empire

Caredetru looked in shock at the message after he had opened it. He couldn't believe what it said. "Hey yall, I just got called up for jury duty on the.....the Sark Kashkr case!" He shouted.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Wrongly accused Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrongly accused   Wrongly accused Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:50 pm

(OOC: My plan is for the jury to find me guilty, and then discover that I am completly innocent a few days later and find the guy that really did it.)

Sark was growing uneasy. The trial was so close and they still hadn't found Helix. If the trial went the way it was going now, he might not stand a chance. He messaged TC and asked him for information. "We have not discovered Helix or any other allies yet, but we are still looking. Also, Caredetru has been accepted into the jury. We stand a chance now."

"Stand a chance..." Sark muttered. "We shall see."
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Wrongly accused Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrongly accused   Wrongly accused Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:51 pm

Ali got a list of people to be having jury duty he quickly glanced over without stopping. Then he picked it up again quickly and spotted Caredetru's name. He then thought to himself," This could be bad for my case."
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Wrongly accused Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrongly accused   Wrongly accused Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:02 pm

(OOC: Sorry helix, but we gotta continue this)

A few days later the trial we going to commence. TC had messaged him and informed him that Helix was not appearing. A few moments later, a bunch of imperials came knocking at his door and hauled him out. When he arrived at the courtroom, most of the people there were those he did not recognise. He recieved information that his friends were all going to arrive shortly. He noticed Ali sit down in the prosecutor's area, and a bunch of imperials join him. Sark was seated in the guilty seating and waited.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Wrongly accused Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrongly accused   Wrongly accused Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:25 pm

Noticing Caredetru decided not to follow Urik came back out of the ship. "That's it huh? Fine.. I'll tell you the new's infront of the rest... Duvnar's Dead. He was taken by wilhelm and has probebly already been executed! I'm sorry... I knew you two were good friends... but if we don't move Sark will end up the same way! I'll take you their in duvnars ship" Urik went back in the ship and got in the cockkpit starting up the engines.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Wrongly accused Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrongly accused   Wrongly accused Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:41 pm

" For my first point I would like to bring up some witnesses." said Ali as he spoke with great authority. Minutes went by and countless people from the bank talked about what they saw. All the storys seemed to revolve around this, Sark walked into the bank with a jacket on. He walked to the front of the line and said to the banker," I am here to make a withdraw. I'm in a tough spot and need it."
The banker responded," How much and what number is your account?"
"No, you don't get it I'm making a withdraw of all the credits." replied Sark in an argressive way. he then hit the banker repeatedly in the head and shot the sealing 4 time and said," everyone get down!"
He then walked around the counter and stood over the banker and pointed the gun at him. He said," what's the combonation?"
The banker said,"I don't know"
It infuriated Sark and he began to stab the victim, the Banker a total of 3 times. He then asked the question again. The banker then said with blood seeping out of him," 124-09-657" Sark then shot him in the head. The rest of there storys were undecisive he eather gathered the money and went out the front door. Or graved the money and went out the back. They didn't know there heads were down. (I'm creating holes in the story so they figure it out 4 days after he is found guilty like you said)
Ali then sat down and gathered his thoughts for the defendants plee and defense case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wrongly accused Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrongly accused   Wrongly accused Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wrongly accused
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SW Role Playing :: RPG Category :: Meeting Hall-
Jump to: