SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Choices

Go down 
+2
Gwazi Magnum
Nyon Dralor
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Male Number of posts : 580
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Master
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-11

The Choices - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:41 pm

((guys better hurry 500,000 Dark Troopers are about to breath down your neck.)) affraid

Merkak and Ali were put on a transport and sent to the Imperial Forward Command on Tatooine. The place where the Imperials would use as a beachhead for there landing forces in about a hour.
"Do you think your friends will find the Base and tell them in time they only have an hour?" asked Ali unsure about the capasity of Merkak's Friends.
"I hope it is camoflaged as sand. But if they see two men guarding they'll now there in the right place." repied Merkak
"But its in the desert only a maniac would think to look there!" said Ali
"Yes, but I think some.....Ouch."
A Darktrooper hit him on the head and said," You are to remain Silent" it then simply sat there and looked at them. Merkak and Ali stoped talking.
Back to top Go down
http://www.halocrusades.com/index.php?p=page&x=9559
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Speciality : Jedi Training
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:40 pm

Duvnar was not suprised Floris didn't reconize him, he decided to make a joke out of it. "Infact I am, I'm a private though who was never even put through training yet even though I survived a thermal detonator which killed over a dozen imperials!" Rioger than ruined the joke. "Processing... Cannot recall a Floris, can only recall WizTiz and Duvnar... I shall let you be Duvnar" Rioger being an ordinary droid just walked off and duvnar yelled at him "Ya thanks alot you piece of trash!"
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

Male Number of posts : 157
Birthplace : Tatooine
Speciality : spying/bounty hunting

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:07 pm

"Duvnar? Like the Duvnar Magnum, Duvnar?" Floris looked at him, "It is you! How'd you survive that blast?" Floris was very surprised to see Duvnar alive, finally some good news.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:54 am

Duvnar than went back to floris. "Ya it's me. AND WHAT YOU MEAN SURVIVE THE BLAST! I survived countless thermal detonators remember. But this one was extreme as you can see." In the mean time the NR Lieutenats piloted the shuttle away and contacted duvnar "Where next sir?"
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:07 am

"How are you surviving without your mask.....or helmet..... or head or whatever you call that thing?" But then Floris saw something huge come out of hyperspace, it was the biggest ship he'd ever seen. "Duvnar do you see that?" Suddenly, our ship was being pulled in by a tractor beam. "Get us out of here!" Floris knew that there was no way they could but he said it anyway.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Male Number of posts : 295
Birthplace : Corusant
Speciality : Space combat

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 12:42 pm

Suddenly, Floris abd Dunvar noticed a droid containment cell that they hadn't opened. When Dunvar opened it, he found a de-activated droidika rolled up in ball form. The only thing that was different about it, was that every part of it was completly black. It also had a symbol that was on the curved "head" bit. The symbol looked worn out, but was legible. When Dunvar tried to re-program it, he noticed that it did not respond, but switched on instead. "Brzzzzppzppzpppzpr.....re-booting....searching for life forms.....few life forms found.....none of selkath race......" The droidika then stood up. "Who is the imbecile that tried to re-program me?"
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 12:50 pm

As the shuttle was being pulled in the pilots despretly punched in codes hoping to break free, they could if they boosted the engines high enough but the shuttle can't get to that level. They had to wait until they boarded. Rioger led all the droids to aim at the door for when it opened and the NR Lieutenants did the same and Duvnar's attention was focused on the droideika, he didn't know what floris was doing though but for assurance three of the Droideikas rolled over to duvnar and aimed at the new real and the three all charged their sheilds. They would take no chances with this droid. Duvnar than spoke "Who are you and what you doing on here"
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 4:13 pm

(OOC: sorry for that slight bit of godmodding there, it was unintentional.)

The droidika seemed to twitch, and then bowed its head in some sort of respect. "Forgive me, for my persanality drive has been damaged. I am TC-39, and I was salvaged by imperials after escaping from a doomed capital ship. They tinkered with me, then left me here, and then you came along. Now, if I may ask, who are YOU?"
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 4:24 pm

"Who I am is none of your concern. All you should know is I rescued you from an Imperial ship and now being dragged towards the others. Now we must guard the door." He than motioned the three droideikas to guard the door with him he wasn't going to wait for this one new droid or Floris.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:18 pm

TC-39 bowed his head again and moved into position. To the rest of the droids and people, it seemed that he did not move at all, and when some looked back they noticed that he was indeed in position. TC-39 had been specially modified for stealth missions, and when he moved or shot, it made little or no sound at all. TC activated his shield and waited.
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:19 pm

Floris got his gun ready and was ready to fire. A message came aboard the transport "Welcome aboard the Avenger, enjoy your stay. Ha ha ha ha!" Floris knew that couldn't mean anything good. The door exploded and the droidekas fired. The stormtroopers were getting pummeled. Floris saw some Mandalorian throw an EC detonator inside the ship and it went off. Electricity was everywhere. Floris backed into a closet and said "Duvnar get in!" Right as Duvnar was going in Floris saw the last droid fall.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:34 pm

TC fell to the ground. The EC blast had knocked him and the other droids out. As the stormtroopers entered the ship, TC noticed that the robotic gand and the human had hidden inside of a closet. One of the stormtroopers gestured to the mandalorian. "What do we do with all these droids? We'll scrap the rest, but the black droidika gave us the most trouble. Couldn't get a peep outta it."
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Male Number of posts : 580
Speciality : Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:47 pm

The invasion was beginning 10,000 Dark Troopers were landing every 2 minutes on top of the NR base. The base had no Idea of the oncoming invasion and were caught by surprise. Vice Commander Premont ordered all men to evacuate to the lowest level where they would make there stand. 50,000 NR troops Versus 500,000 Dark Troopers. This was going to get nasty.
Back to top Go down
http://www.halocrusades.com/index.php?p=page&x=9559
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:34 pm

Duvnar walked out of the closet now all damaged and sparks flying. "Now I know how Cared felt most of the time..." Duvnar was than taken down by the Imperials and cuffed, he was so shocked he didn't notice their were Imperials their until he was cuffed.
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:39 pm

Floris pulled out his comlink and commed to an old friend from Tatooine. "Bren, get an army and get to these co-ords now." The stormtroopers stripped he comlink away from him and shot it. "Sorry, no calls here." The trooper popped Floris on the head with the butt of his gun. Floris did not like being taunted. He grabbed the troopers arm and put him into an elbow lock and quickly broke his arm. "Ahhhhh, stop that! Ahhh, that hurts! Ahhhhh!" the trooper said. A stormtrooper fired a stun shot and it hit Floris. He fell down unconscious.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 11:07 pm

TC, Dunvar, and Floris were loaded onto the imperial craft. Dunvar and Floris were thrown into the same cell, all weapons taken away, and TC was put in the cell next to them, with a lock on him so he couldn't get out of ball mode. He could however, still speak. Once the stormtroopers left, TC rolled over to the wall. "Human! Robotic one! Which one of you isnt't unconcious? I may have a plan that can get us out of here."
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:18 am

Duvnar groaned when he heard him. "I'm fine but Floris is out cold. But all my droids are dead so WTH are you thinking?"
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:38 am

The stun was starting to wear off. Floris was waking up. He saw that they were in a cell. He expected that. "Ugh, boy do I hate those stuns." Floris sat up and sat against the wall. "Now we are NOT trying any escapes, understood? We wait for Bren and his little army. Trust me on this. Bren is a great guy, he took care of me on Tatooine. He knows every commando, smuggler, bounty hunter, in the galaxy. He'll be here soon."
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 12:11 pm

TC understood what the human ment. "Very well, but I will still put one of my bits into action." He then activated a beacon to one of his squad mates from a while ago.

Meanwhile on Tatooine, Sark's communicator beeped.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 12:52 pm

"Forget it. All the droids were waisted and so will Bren's men! We've got to get out on are own!" Sudddenly the cell door opened and thier were three troopers at the dooor. "Shut up you ignorant Prisoners! Are Master want's to see you!" He than turned to a squad of four troopers and an enginner "Dismantle the droid!" The squad went into the droids cell as the lowly trained enginner tried to destroy it. The other three took Duvnar and Floris to the birdge. Standing their was someone at least 6 feet in Dark Jedi Robes. He spun around to show the face of one Duvnar didn't reconize, the Dark Jedi than spoke. "I am Darth Zoroko. I am the Master of Garrus's Master... I understand you tried to kill Garrus and his apprentice but Garrus survived... Garrus my apprentice has now gone off to kill other friends of yours including Jano, Caredetru, Tressa and much, much more... He also shall take a new apprentice as I train him. Who Garrus takes is his choice but for now I must do my part... kill his foes." Zoroko Ignited his saber and the troopers pushed Floris and Duvnar to the ground on their knees.

Meanwhile all the droids that followed Duvnar were being scrapped. The last droid remained, Rioger. Four Troopers were carrying him to the grinder when the droid woke, memory and personality restored, the incident sent him back to normal. He kicked the troopers away sending the front two into the grinder. He than shot the third and elbowed the fourth into the grinder. He than relized the threat. "Noj! He isn't! Here!" Being back to normal he no longer requried searches for programming. "Duvnar! Floris!" Rioger than rushed out, luckily his area wasn't so guarded.

(OOC: Their will be a seperate RPG for what Garrus is doing, Also Jimmy may decide what happens to his droid and if Noj dosen't want Rioger back I'll have something happen to Rioger).
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 1:14 pm

Floris was pushed down to his knees. This was the end, death by a lightsaber. The door opened to the bridge and the Mando came in. He said "My lord, i need to tell you something. It is very important." He pointed to a small room in the side of the bridge. "In there." Floris wished he knew what it was. Where were Bren and his men? Floris thought.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 8:10 pm

Fortunatly, the engineer had never tried to dismantle a droidika before. When he tried to, he dis-engaged the mechanism. With new energy, TC flew past the engineer, bowled over a few troopers, and took off down the hall. On his way, he nearly bowled over a super battle droid in his path. TC unfolded and adressed the droid.

"Come, the human and gand you seek are in the bridge. We must hurry!"
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 5:46 pm

(OOC: Wait, now that Tahr isnt going to be gone for awhile. what happens to Sark in the transport? Does Tahr die? Magically disapear? Is really a hologram? I dob't want him to die in case he somehow gets back into it later.)
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 5:56 pm

(ooc: Just say you awoke from a dream.)
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 6:00 pm

(OOC:Ah, nice idea.)

Sark awoke wth a start. When he calmed down, he noticed that Tahr was nowhere to be seen, and his communicator was beeping. He got up as before, wounds healing, and walked over to his communicator. "Odd, some message from a droidika. No droid has my number except for...." Sark realised what he was saying. His old friend, TC-93, was sending him a distress signal from space. Sark quickly searched the ship, and found one escape pod still intact. He grabbed his communicator, and hopped in. He activated the ejection system, and activated the emergency boosters. They would give him enough power to get off the planet's surface, and hopefully into the ship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Choices
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SW Role Playing :: RPG Category :: Meeting Hall-
Jump to: