SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Choices

Go down 
+2
Gwazi Magnum
Nyon Dralor
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Male Number of posts : 295
Birthplace : Corusant
Speciality : Space combat
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-11

The Choices - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:13 pm

Luckily, Sark managed to evade the hanger. UNLUCKILY, he was heading towards the planet with a lot of speed to spare. As he was closer to the surface, he saw the wreckage of two crashed ships, and what looked like a sword fight between two people. Sark activated the emergency landing engines and braced for impact.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Training
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:54 pm

A Third ship crashed next to them as Floris Fought Jimmerz. Jimmerz pushed Floris back and had him in a force choke. Duvnar charged at Jimmerz but was also sent back and in a force choke. "Heh. Heh. Heh. Once your dead my trials are complete!" "Jimmerz.... Why?"

(OOC: Just a notice I'll be the one to finish him off).
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

Male Number of posts : 157
Birthplace : Tatooine
Speciality : spying/bounty hunting

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:12 pm

Floris was pushed back and then lifted in the air. Something was wrong, he couldn't breath. All of his insides were being constricted. Life was slipping away from him, he couldn't, not yet, not until the Empire falls. He tried to stay alive with all his might.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:16 pm

Sark coughed. The ride was over, and he felt sick. He kicked the door open and stepped out. From what it seemed, he was not noticed. There apeared to be jimmerz strangleing floris and dunvar. Sark drew his blaster, aimed it, and fired 3 shots directly at jimmerz.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:19 pm

Jimmerz sensed the shots and quickly gave up his grip and spun around quickly and reached for his lightsaber. He was to late though and was shot down before he grabbed his saber. Duvnar slowly appooached Jimmerz assuming him for dead.
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:50 pm

Floris dropped down from the grip. He was on all fours coughing. He was alive. Now he would destroy the empire. He looked up and saw Jimmerz. Floris stood up, they were finally safe.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Male Number of posts : 580
Speciality : Jedi Master

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:35 pm

((Wait wait wait I thought the empire was supposed to attack the planet. Not be stopped in space.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.halocrusades.com/index.php?p=page&x=9559
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:31 pm

(OOC: They are..)

Duvnar approached Jimmerz body. "He's dead...." Suddenly Jimmerz leaped up and stabbed duvnar in the heart with his saber. he pulled it out and pushed duvnar away. During this he force pulled Floris and did the same to him. Than quickly deflected blaster bolts coming from Jimmy.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:36 pm

Sark had barely time to react when Jimmerz leaped up and stabbed Dunavr. Seeing this, Sark was filled with rage. Dunvar had lost most of his friends, and now it had to be like this. "YOU SNEAKY SON OF A B*TCH!!! I'L KILL YOU!!!!" Sark then began pumping as many shots as he could at Jimmerz' direction. To his dismay, they were deflected, and Sark was lifted up in the air as Jimmerz began to strangle him.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:42 pm

Ali took a personal craft to the Star Destroyer and landed next to the Dark Knight. Ali ignited his own lightsaber. He said,"by the force I order you to drop your arms."
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:53 pm

Unknown to Jimmerz Duvnar had snuck on a Thermal detonator. Jimmerz tossed Jimmy into the wall and than tossed him away in the air while shooting force lightning at him. After that the Detonator blew and Jimmerz scream loudly. He was burned all over, his saber was destroyed and he had a huge open gash on his ribs. "Argh!" On the floor Jimmerz stared at Duvnar and said "You! I hate you! You nothing but a common rouge who ruined my life!"
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:16 pm

Ali walked over to Jimmerz and pointed the blade at his neck and said," To kill you would be a blessing, but to kill you unarmed would be a sin." he then walked over to Duvnar to see if he was ok.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:33 pm

Jimmerz than got up with his strength and force pushed ali away. In the mean time Duvnar got up and charged at Jimmerz He slid his sword into Jimmerz heart killing him. As he pulled it out he looked into Jimmerz eyes through is burned suit. They were wide open and full of hate, but also innocense and the little boy that worshipped Duvnars feet. When Jimmerz fell dead Duvnar fell on his knees and coverd his face and started crying "Why! Why must all this happen! It's all my fault!" "Yes it is..." Garrus was walking over saber drawn. "You killed my apprentice huh? Good. He was a useless being anyways and now his strength is mine" Jimmerz body than faded to nothing but robes like the body of Garrus's master did. "Now I have the power of all three! My apprentice, my master and myself! Now I shall kill you with my might! And soon enough I shall become Dark Lord of the Sith!"
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:41 pm

Ali quickly aross and said,"With all the strength you may gain there weaknesses you gain too." He was calm........not mad, not angry, calm he thought of his dad Merkak and of his dead mother and sisters and did not draw hatred, but calmness like a meditative state. Gathering all his energy for something huge very huge. He then levitated into the air and said," I feel your hate, let me now show you your weakness." And with a snap of his fingers he was right beside him saber unignited right at his side. All he said was,"All I have to do is turn it on."
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:49 pm

"Ha! Ha! Ha! Nice try kid!" Garrus quickly force repulsed the kid away and threw the kid's saber in the air slicing it with his own red saber. He than started to choke the kid. "Don't try anything! Cause my pet is getting hungry!" All the sudden a huge roar was given and a Bull Rancor came up behind Garrus. "Like it? He's my pet?"
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:55 pm

Ali then used force push and pushed his away he then used force pull and pulled a tie fighter down on top of the Rancor. The wing sliced into its head killing it instantly. He then pulled another from his belt. He ignited it, it was double bladed. he then pulled another out and ignited it, it too was double bladed. "I was hoping you'd do that and stop calling me kid, I'm 19 also I'm a knight and a Commander. " He then spun around quickly slicing a box into small they looked like ashes. "I have studied a lot about dueling with double bladed and two lightsabers lets see if you can defend against my new style of dueling."
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:09 pm

"Your a fool. You have no control at all over your lightsabers..." Garrus began force choking Duvnar, Floris, Jimmy and Merkak. He than pulled all four of them in between him and Ali. "Just try it... They will all die if you do" He than tightend his grip on the four so anyone of them would die instantly if Ali did anything.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:08 pm

Although Sark was choking, he could still utter a few words. He adressed Garrus. "You sith, you all think *ergh* you can do anything but you *cough* can't! All you do is push your way through every*gak*thing. Why can't you just go and jump in front of a-" Garrus responded by force gripping a sharp piece of debris and hurling it at Sark. He was injured gravely, and Garrus threw him aside.
Back to top Go down
Tahrr Vaulkin
Jedi Padawan
Tahrr Vaulkin

Number of posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:38 pm

Tahrr was hoping that he wasn't too late, but after all, it had been sometimesince he had stolen anything, let alone a ship, and he wasn't sure that Dug had given him the right coordinates. He saw allthe devistation and centered his target muttering to himself "I hope this works." He worked the controls and the navcom so that the ship would crash right into the Sith. One last check and Tahrr was satisfied. He pushed the eject button.
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:15 am

Floris was lifted up and was being chocked again. He saw Sark get impaled and thrown away. Floris had to do something to get over to him. Floris took out his pistol and fired a shot at his hand and foot.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:46 am

Floris still choking managed to fire, It was easily dodged and he tightend his grip on Floris.

Suddenly a ship crashed beside him. With the force he lifted it up and rose it in the air. "Perfect! I'll kill you all with your own friends!"
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:13 pm

Floris was about to loose consciousness. Everything was getting blurry, and darker. "Please.... stop it.... let me... go." Floris could barley talk. He had only about 5 seconds left.
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

Male Number of posts : 216
Birthplace : Corulag City, Corulag
Speciality : Elite Soldier
Species : Hapan

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:57 pm

Suddenly several troops came int he cell and siad, "Since Jimmerz was killed we have o use for you!" Then they pulled out blasters. Helix got up and utilized all of the strength he had in him left form the drugs pumped into the chamber. HElix quickly tripped the trooper next to him and dsid a cartwheel to right in fornt of the exit, picking up the gun while doing the gymnastic. He started to shoot and kill the while they were still in the corner shooting at him. Helix picked up two pistols and one of their rifles. Helix holstered the pistols and headed to the source of Reticha's death cry. HElix aimed both the rifles at Garuss' head and yelled, "YOU PUT THEM DOWN OR I''LL SHOOT YOU HERE AND NOW!!! " his plan was to distract Garrus so Alexis could strike him down without the fear of killing the others.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:56 pm

Sark's vision was blurry. He was in much pain, and he could not feel anything in his chest. Blindly, he picked up his blaster and fired 5 shots at the sound of Garrus' voice. Hopefully they would strike him, or at least distract him. Then Sark blacked out.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:24 pm

Alexis Merkak's soon to be wife quickly sprinted toward Jimmerz and ignited her red bladed lightsaber she then with the force used lighting and continuously electrocuted him causing him to shake on the ground like a fish out of water she said," It feels quit nice to feel the life leaving you." she had a dark smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Choices   The Choices - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Choices
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SW Role Playing :: RPG Category :: Meeting Hall-
Jump to: