SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lost In Translation

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Training
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Lost In Translation - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:10 pm

"You Idiot! Your family would be dead anyways! If I didn't send him off he'd kill us all than kill your family! They were dommed either way!"
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Male Number of posts : 580
Speciality : Jedi Master
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:18 pm

Merkak stood up ready to take action when Alexis lifted her had and started using the force to ckoke him and said," you are so dark and dead inside I can feel the pain and angre and I sence you will never forget them but you must let go. They are dead yes, but I am your lover now move on before you loss me. When she let go he simply sat down and kissed her on the cheek.((If you haven't guessed yet Alexis is a Dark Jedi/Sith.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.halocrusades.com/index.php?p=page&x=9559
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Male Number of posts : 295
Birthplace : Corusant
Speciality : Space combat

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:34 pm

Sark did happen to notice that they were travelling with a dark jedi, and was a little shocked. He did however, decide to say nothing and wait for a reply from helix.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:38 pm

Merkak saw Jimmy starring at his girlfriend and said,"Do you have a problem that you would like to state to the public sir. or are you simply going to star and hope by some means she spontaniously combusts." merkak was mad but didn't show it.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:42 pm

"Sorry, I have a tendancy to do that. I mean no offence whatsoever." It was true. Sark's vision had been damaged a bit because of an imperial attack a few years ago, so he took a longer time to get things in focus."
Back to top Go down
Tahrr Vaulkin
Jedi Padawan
Tahrr Vaulkin

Number of posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:43 pm

Tahrr listened intently, absorbing everything he heard, then he heard the combined voices of his sisters, "They would be helpful, they have all suffered at the hands of the Empire, ask them." Through the commotion, Tahrr spoke up. "It would seem that each of us has reason to exact revenge on the Empire. What say we use our combined strengths to cause as much Chaos as we can, instead fighting each other? My Father used to say, 'The strengths of many, is greater than the strengths of one' I think he is right, and I think you all do to." Tahrr looked around to see who had heard, luckily it seemed as though they had all heard, "So,,,, What do you say?

(OOC, I am looking at this leading into a large battle against the Empire game to come soon)
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:45 pm

((how so Tahrr))
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:47 pm

"Oh definatly, the more dead imperials the better." Sark then took to a habit that he had developed when he was bored or on long trips. He began to inspect his blaster.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:48 pm

Merkak looked at tahrr and said,"If I do I will be assasinated at first sight, my girlfriend is yes a Dark Knight, she has done some bad and she is still a Dark Jedi but I love her and I would never lead her into a situation without further thinking about it myself." He hoped tahrr would understand.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:04 pm

"No... Their will be no invasions on the Imperials... It was being careless and headstrong about raiding that got Ruth Killed... I won't let that happen again!"
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:15 pm

"For once I agree with Duvnar I'm glad no ones been so open to my girlfriend being a Dark jedi, I am starting a new life I don't want to loss her." Merkak stared at her and they both gazed into each others eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tahrr Vaulkin
Jedi Padawan
Tahrr Vaulkin

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:31 pm

Tahrr listened to each response and decided that they were right to be concerned. "Merkak, Duvnar, you both have an understandable concern and I respect that, Merkak, having defected from the Empire, you already have a mark on your head, and Duvnar, having lost those you held dearest and closest to your heart. I too have reservations, and it's my plan. But the Empire must not be allowed to continue the way they are. I offer a suggestion, think it over, discuss it amongst yourselves, and Lady Knight, I trust that your heart is in control of your Force, and that you wouldn't harm anyone, unless there was justifiable reason. What we are and what we do are different." Tahrr, concidered his own words. Satisfied, he said, "Helix, is there an ETA?"

(OOC, I have plans of launching a full scale Imperial invasion, just haven't figured out where yet.)
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:56 pm

"yes Helix, can you tell us the ETA or is that a secret too. he had a sarcastic look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:56 pm

"If Ruth was killed by the Imperials another way I would join you... But I lost friends doing an invasion with others. If we must invade let me do it... alone... I don't want anyone else to get hurt..."
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:58 pm

"alone, hah the sound of it is like a joke that is told to you by a jokester. You don't happen to be one do you." Merkak said in a jokish voice, "but no I understand you."
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

Male Number of posts : 216
Birthplace : Corulag City, Corulag
Speciality : Elite Soldier
Species : Hapan

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:47 pm

Helic pressed his head against the headrest of his seat. His sister Lana was a Dark Jedi right before she died. Helix's face turned pale at the thought of travelling with the 'Dark Knigh' as Merkak called her. Helix suddenly snapped out of his deep thought with a shake of his head and answered, "ETA is about three minutes...good timing everyone!" Then the hyperspace suddenly dissappeared revaling the forest/jungle planet of Ruusan. He landed next to the huge...noe giagantic and enormusly deep canyon that had a llarge river runt through it. Inside the canyon was a large complex with the the chrome letters 'CyberX' adorning the walls. Helix steppe dout of the shuttle and began to head towards a large ramp that lead to the large entrance. Helix yelled back, "Not as long ass you thought huh?"
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:56 pm

"The Fight did occupy the time.." Duvnar exited the ship and walked up to Helix with Reticha behind him. "Spill the Beans Helix. What you hiding?"
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:47 pm

"yes, I find this interesting that you would take us to a place and not tell us what's it your hiding. I feel your setting something up." said Merkak still unsure about his girlfriend coming along. But if she stayed his son Ali a Knight would find out and there would be chaos. Ali must never find out.
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:40 pm

Helix paid no mind and began to walk down the cat-walk. He entred the large entrance and began to punch a code in the keypad next to an ornate glass dorr.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:32 pm

"Well it can't be that bad, he knows the codes", said Merkak.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 12:33 pm

"Please! He probebly got it with the instructions!" Without warning Duvnar than tossed Helix to the floor and aimed his rifle at his head. "SPILL THE BEANS HELIX! NOW!"
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:41 pm

HElix was prepared. HE took a small bottle and opened the cap and jolted his hand up. Making the black gunk go in the rifle and clog up the barrel, which converted it form a gun to an explosive. Helix got up and said, "What beans are there to spill?" Helix walked into the lobby and noticed a hologram of a woman say to them, "Welcome to CyberX Recourses, to my right are the conference rooms and other offices, to my left are the employee's quarters and right behind me are excess room used as reacsearch labs and such...please enjoy your stay!" then she dissapeared.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:46 pm

Sark was staring open mouthed. "Helix, are we attacking this place or living here?"
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:49 pm

"Were doing none of those...can't you see it;s abondoned!?" Helix exclaimed as he pointed out the broken windows and the dirt covered floors, indicating that this stood for a very long time.
Back to top Go down
Tahrr Vaulkin
Jedi Padawan
Tahrr Vaulkin

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:37 pm

"Helix," Tahrr began, "I am normally a patient man, but my patience is wearing thin, Why are we here?" Tahrr was tired, it had been a long flight, and therbal battle onboard Helix's ship had taken it's toll on him. "Please, just tell us."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost In Translation   Lost In Translation - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost In Translation
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next