SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paradise Lost

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Male Number of posts : 233
Birthplace : Naboo
Species : Naboo
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Paradise Lost Empty
PostSubject: Paradise Lost   Paradise Lost Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:06 am

(ooc- This will NOT be a script thread. I only created that so that Ashes to Ashes would be more memorable, and now everyone is doing it and it's pretty boring. Also, it doesn't allow for much description. We really need to stop making so many of those. Plus I need to work on that form because it might help me with my new book that I'm writing.)

It had been almost seven months scince the founding of the sancuary in the Surbi system. Caredetru and Tressa had gathered all of their fellow remaining Naboo and all others who wished to see a new free safe haven for all to live in peace. They had spent all of these seven months building an ilustrious capital on the fourth planet of the system, and several outposts on the other planets to watch for imperial encroachment that everyone felt was iminent. The researchers were hard at work searching the ravaged galactic archives to find new government officials in the Naboo fasion for their newly formed "United Suarbi Monarchy".

Caredetru scanned the horizon through his magnifying gogles that were strapped to his head and attatched to his helmet and face mask. They protected his soft skin from the sub-zero atmosphere of desolate Suarbi-Two. He clicked the magnifying button once more to zoom out again. There was nothing on the snow covered surface except him, the base a few kilometers back, a couple volcanoes and the trusty old General Lee - Caredetru's old pod racer(It was niot on Naboo when the planet was destroyed). He turned back to the pod racer. A series of word appeared on the inside of his gogles. It was a message from base. "Tressa to Caredetru," It read, "C'mon back, hunn. I'll get you something warm to eat and we'll check out the news." Caredetru took his com-link from his belt, and flipped it open. It had been modified to send worded messages. His thumbs typed over the keyboard. He wrote up a message that read:
"Caredetru to Tressa, I was just thinking the same thing." He took several steps through the snow back to his pod, when he felt the ground shaking. Over the hill crest before him emerged the un mistakeable front tip of an imperial Star Destroyer. It was flying only hundreds of meters above his head. It was moving at considerable speed, searching for a spot to land. The entire ship passed right over head, and Caredetru observed every single feature of the massive under carriage of the ship as he was encompassed in shadow. It finally ended, pulling behind it a massive cloud of loose snow. Caredetru put out his hand and blocked the incoming cloud with the force from engulfing him and the pod racer. He flicked it all away and turned back to watch the star destroyer. It flew about a half of a kilometer away before turning and setting down. Caredetru increased his pace to a run to his pod racer, for there was no doubt that he had been seen.

(ooc- yall can be anywhere you want. Out on patrol, on another one of the Suarbi's, back at the base, in the Alderaan Princess[which will be given to the Suarbi government at the end of Empire's Domination] orbiting Suarbi 2, or on your own personal ship somewhere in the system, but you have to be in the Suarbi system)
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

Male Number of posts : 154
Birthplace : Mississippi
Speciality : Nonya
Species : VERY DRY
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Paradise Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Lost   Paradise Lost Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:35 pm

Jacky was standing by Tressa , chopping carrots, thinking about his future in the Monarchy...All of a sudden the base shook sending Jacky to the floor. He rolled to the right as a butcher knife came stabbing into the panel where his face once was.
When he got up he ran to the surveilence room , a cramped, cold , and dark room with several holoscreens in the center. He looked at the one to his far right to see a squad of AT-ATs and troops charging out of a Star Destroyer.
Jacky messaged Cared in hopes that he would stay safe.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Speciality : Jedi Training
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Paradise Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Lost   Paradise Lost Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:03 am

Reticha had fled with Gwazi and were living in the new city made by Caredetru. They were living close to Tressa. When the building shook Reticha instinctivly as a mother shoved Gwazi out of the way and opened the house door to see Imperial's chasing after Caredetru. Gwazi by then got up and pushed her away from the door Force Leaping towards the Imperial Vehicles. He landed on top of an AT-AT and sliced a hole in it's cockpit, he jumped inside quickly killing the crew and aborting as the Walker crashed, he landed behind Caredetru but unfortanetly that Walker was only one of many.
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Paradise Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Lost   Paradise Lost Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 10:39 am

(OOC: Caredetru's post here has been deleted for the following reasons.

1. Spamming

2. A Form of Insulting

3. He made the Message Clear in other areas already)
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

Paradise Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Lost   Paradise Lost Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 9:53 pm

(Get your punk-ass in gear and WRITE!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Paradise Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Lost   Paradise Lost Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:46 pm

(ooc- what ever you say, Ms. Keifer [or as we liked to call her, ms. Q*****r{I would probably get banned if I said all of that}])

Caredetru reached the pod. He put his gloved hands onto the side, and pulled himself up and over the wall. He slammed down in the hard chair, sending a spike of pain from his frozen solid ass to his frozen solid head. He ignored it completely. He jammed his right and left thums into the ignition buttons on either side of the dash board, and the giant engines gave a startling kick. They did this more and more, until finally the indevidual coughs became one loud roar, which echoed for miles on the flat snow plains. Caredetru took one final look back before he sped off. They were already unloading their most deadly and feared ground weaponrey, the AT-AT walkers. Their block bodies swayed in the wind on their long, spindly legs. They took tentative steps out onto the soft, freshly fallen snow. Caredetru turned back, wide eyed with the realization that this may be hapening all over the Suarbi system. They could kill all of the millions of people already living in the system. Caredetru reved the engines and threw the beastly machine into first gear, then quickly into second. The pod raced across the surface, throwing snow up in it's wake. The exhaust from the two engines blew into Caredetru's face, and began to fog his goggles.

----------------------------------------------

Tressa stood beside Jacky in the survalience room. She watched the screens in awe. She pushed Jacky slightly as she walked around him. She put her thin, delecate hand firmly on the commander in front of her's shoulder. "Get the Alderaan Princess on line. I want every single snow speeder, trooper, and fighter ship in this entire complex and on the Princess ready to fight in two minutes!" Her breath apeared as a cloud before her as she spoke so harshly. It had been a while scince she had given a military order. It felt good to be back in command of soldiers. "I want to see the radar for Arnasul(Suarbi 4). The screen displaying the many AT AT walkers suddenly switshed to a topographical radar. In the center was shown the capitol city of the entire city. There were no imperials. Tressa turned away, and began walking towards the hallway constructed entirely of ice, as they were deep inside a glacier.
(ooc- I hope that you don't mind this, Jacky) "Where are you going?" Jacky inquired.
"To get my big gun." Tressa Replied. "You don't think that I am going to just watch my home be destroyed by the mpire, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

Paradise Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Lost   Paradise Lost Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:42 pm

(I don't mind at all)

Jacky ran after Tressa and fell as another loud boom abrupted and shook the floor like an earthquake. He yelled after her"TRESSA!!!Wait a second and we can go together. I'll let you man your gun and drive my S-Swoop through the battlefield." He got up and followed behind Tressa, keeping her step. A soldier bumped him wearing a pilot suit. "Soldier! Get to your position!" Jacky commanded. He sat there and stared at the ceiling annoyed."For the last time the snowspeeders aren't in hangar three!" Jacky was ready to smack him."OF COURSE THEY'RE NOT IN HANGAR THREE!!!!!!!!THEY'RE IN HANGAR FOUR! HANGAR FOUR!!!!!" Tressa grabbed Jacky by the sleeve of his white combat suit and pulled him through the hall while he dementedly yelled."HANGAR FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Male Number of posts : 295
Birthplace : Corusant
Speciality : Space combat
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Paradise Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Lost   Paradise Lost Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:44 pm

Sark had been about to visit the main base on Subari 4 when he noticed a star destroyer land and unleash a volley of troops and walkers. He broke out of his walk and settled into a brisk run as he dashed for the glacier. With any luck he would be able to reach the base before he was noticed by the empire. He did. When Sark reached the base he pounded on the main entry door, unseen from imperials. Sark screamed as loud as his lungs would allow "OPEN UP!!!"
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

Male Number of posts : 216
Birthplace : Corulag City, Corulag
Speciality : Elite Soldier
Species : Hapan

Paradise Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Lost   Paradise Lost Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 7:24 pm

Helix was walking around the Clavian, which was the Alderran Princess' much smaller Drop Ship Frieghters. They were orbiting Surabi II when a huge Imperial Star Destroyer Came from hyperspace. The 15 men and 10 women crew were shocked and taken by surprise when the huge star destroyer shot at the ship several times. Nine out of the 24 shot hit sending the small frieghter into chaos. The interior of the ship was extremly destroyed and multiple exp.losions were ensuing and killing off the ships patrons as it spiraled towards the planet. Helix spirted towards the escape pods to get off the ship like the survivors. When he was a door away he tried to punch in the code but the door wouldn't budge. Helix paniced since he had been the only remaining person on the ship who wasn't dead. Helix pounded on the door in an attempt to make it open but it did not work. Suddenly the ship began to roll belly up. The door opened sendimng Helix flying threw the esscape pod bay into the only remaining escape pod. He hit his head on the small button which ejected the pod. The pod was a safe distance away when the Clavian and several other drop ships, exploded.
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Paradise Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Lost   Paradise Lost Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:06 am

Tressa took Jacky hard by the arm. "Don't bother with the grunts. We have things to do." They turned a corner and came upon an extremely large open room. There were several rows of people, all single file and shuffling their feet. They stood before a counter, behind which a dozen protocol droids were scurrying. On the back wall was an extensive rack, a lean to of multitudes of weapons. They ranged from the simplest of assault blaster rifles to heavy machine blasters that looked more in place on the batteries of a Star Destroyer. Armor vests were hung from pins below the guns. Tressa pulled Jacky between two of the neat lines, up to the counter where there was already a droid waiting to recieve them.
"Mistress Tressa," It buzzed in it's monotone, "May I be of service?"
"DLT-19 and light female vest, short, for me, and a DC-15A and a medium male vest, girthy, for the kid here." Tressa turned to Jacky, and retorically asked: "You did know that you were going to be fighting, right?"
The droid turned away and wadled off, only to return short moments later. He had his shining white mettalic arms through the holes of two armor vests - one over each shoulder - and in each of his hands he held two extra long, midnight black blaster rifles. They were slender, but when he dropped the longer of the two into the waiting hands of Tressa, her hands dropped and her shoulders deflated with the shock. She summoned some extra strength and lifted the rifle with one hand. She leaned it against the counter top, and put her hands out. The droid laid onto the waiting arms the smaller of the two armor vests, and she quickly slipped it over her shoulders and put her head through the apropriate hole and did up the straps and buckles on the back. She reached out again, this time to recieve Jacky's equipment. She took the shorter - yet still very long compared to average - rifle and the thicker protector, and shoved them both into Jacky's chest, awaiting him to take the two articles and prepare himself for the battle of his life.
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

Paradise Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Lost   Paradise Lost Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:09 pm

Jacky put on all his equipment and looked over at Tressa.
Jacky(Girly):Does this make me look fat?
Jacky didn't wait for a response. He grabbed Tressa firmly by the arm and took her to the hangar where Achiles Heel, his S-Swoop, sat untouched.d
Jacky: Hop on Tressa.
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Paradise Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Lost   Paradise Lost Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 12:33 pm

(ooc- This is NOT a script, Jacky.)

Tressa climbed aboard and sat side-sattled on the bantha leather seat. She patted Jacky on the back, signaling that she was ready. She looked around to see pilots still scurrying to their snow speeders and light fighters. They all wore the standard issue white vestments and red under-suits. On their helmets they had personal emblems - rancors, krayt dragons, wampas, lightsabres, guns and the sort - which matched the ones on the side of their ships and speeders, all painted green, red and black. The soldiers clamoured two to a vehicle painted in the Suarbi colors. The massive door began to rise to allow the vehicles to move out, and the roar of at least twenty snowspeeders and fighter ships - with the Achiles' Heel's included - filled the frozen hangar. The door wasn't even halfway open when Jacky, ducking as to not hit his head, sped out onto the snow. Tressa cocked her gun at first sight of the encroaching AT-AT walkers. They were still about a half of a mile away, but just seeing the outline of an imperial walker made anyone's blood freeze. As for blood freezing though, the sub zero temperatures that were blasting the pair of Jacky and Tressa did not help. It had begun to snow, but the air was so cold that the crystals did not fall, but rather hung motionless in the air. As the Achiles' Heel aproached the trenches that would be the front line for this battle, Tressa looked up at the sky. It was dark and clouded with the volcanic ash that blocked out the star's rays and froze the planet inthe first place.
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

Paradise Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Lost   Paradise Lost Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 3:18 pm

Jacky flung his finger toward the AT-AT and yelled over the roar," Tressa, I want you to aim towards that walker's cockpit and see if it'll bring the AT-AT down!" Jacky sped towards the target and flew gracefully under it's legs. He could see the speeders flying towards them now. There was a flash and a speeder hit the ground in flames.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Paradise Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Lost   Paradise Lost Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 5:18 pm

(OOC: As Admin I must warn you, if you turn this into a Major Battle and get the attention of the Empire I will have to join, not as Gwazi and Reticha though but the Sith Leaders, because by doing this your attracting attention from the top of the Empire. That and once the Empire does destroy your settlement they will be able to track the rest of us.

Here's some solutions however.

1. Destroy Communications
2. Evacuate the citizens, information, everything to another location
3. Along with one or both of these you could make it so it was just an invasion from a lone Star Destroyer and not a major fleet)
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Paradise Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Lost   Paradise Lost Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:24 pm

(ooc- whoever said that the Empire was controlled by sith? It isn't, and it treis to maintain that it has no affiliation with the sith. This was an attack ordered by the empire because it sees us as a rebellion. Also, the Empire will NOT destroy this or any other of my settlements unless I so choose because it is infact MY thread and MY rebellion and if I do not decree that something has happened to it and it is done by someone else without my aproval it is HORRIBLE Godmodding and also quite extensive douchebaggery. This already has the attention of the empire because that is who ordered the attack. It is a single star destroyer and the attack on Suarbi 2 which we are RPing is but a warning to us.)

"Are you retarded?" Tressa screamed. "I can't make that shot, I'm not a sniper!" At that moment, out of the blue came a blur of black and red, and then the Swoop was spun around, the front end shattering and shrapnel flying off. Tressa and Jacky were both flung to the ground, and landed hard in the soft snow.

---------------------------------------

Caredetru lunged foward in his seat. He had just hit something in his pod, and debris was clogging the right engine. It was sputtering, and had just turned off completely. The left engine had gotten a few peices lodged in the fan blades and it was on the brink of explosion. Caredetru jammed the air brakes foward, but nothing happened. The clanking and bursting sounds emenating from the engine were growing louder, and quite possibly the only way to save himself was the unthinkable. The tractor beam between the two engines terminated, and the right one fell away. Still attatched by the chord, it came flying past Caredetru's face. In the split second that it was beside him, Caredetru gasped. He could taste the fuel fumes coming from the wrecked engine. It was without a doubt leaking. There was no choice now. Caredetru reached below the dash in front of him, and found a lever. He grasped it and pulled with all of his might. There was a loud CLANK, and the cables that connected the engine to the cockpit split away at the hinges protruding from the side of the pod. The engines flew away, one behind him and one speeding off into the distance. The capsule in which Caredetru sat skidded on the snow covered glacial surface. He was quick to leap out and run back to the crash site. Two bodies lay on the ground. Caredetru grabbed the first one he came to, and flipped it over to see the face.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Paradise Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Lost   Paradise Lost Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:26 pm

(OOC: I see, but please be aware this is happening at the same time as the other RPG so if you give information away to the Empire willingly, through databanks or whatever it will affect the others.

Same thing goes for me, Helix, Ali and Jimmy.

If we give the Empire or Sith a clue you are on their and up to something bigger than you are or whatever what we do related to that may result in an invasion in your RPG.

But it is General Cody who Control's the Empire and it is Vurkula who controls Cody so... In a way the sith do control the Empire)
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

Paradise Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Lost   Paradise Lost Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:29 pm

( My character is a sith, pretending to be a human. What do you have to say now>)
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Paradise Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Lost   Paradise Lost Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:55 pm

(OOC: That adds an exceptional twist to the story.

Please beaware however since you joined Noj's RPG which is happening at the sametime you will have to find a way to leave this one.

And Caredetru, Jacky made an appearance as a Sith on Noj's RPG and Zane contacted you about it... so that is why I am posting here IC.

Basicly following the rule One RPG affects the other)

Back with Noj, Zane and him had just encounterd Jacky as a Sith. He killed a Hutt King and now the Hutt Clan was working with the Rebels. Zane's top pirority was contacting Caredetru about this. But assuming he was occupied running his planet he left a message on his comlink.

"Caredetru, It's Zane, I'm not dead but me being alive will be the least of your news once you here what I have to say. Jacky has turned to the Dark Side! He had become a Sith being being trained by his mother. An even more Powerful Sith! Don't worry though! I want you to keep what your doing with your city! Me and Noj and can handle this... for now atleast... times like these I wish Duvnar was here... Anyways we'll be fine, it's you I'm worried about. It must be hard escaping the dark side only so your only son joins them... I know how it feels... Anyways I should go..."

Zane decided to add a little joke between the two of them to lighten him up.

"Besides, theirs a lot of rotting bodies here and I don't want them to go to waste! See ya soon... Maybe" He cut off communications then. He wasn't serious about eating the corpses though, he was still full from the Mandalorian.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Male Number of posts : 295
Birthplace : Corusant
Speciality : Space combat
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Paradise Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Lost   Paradise Lost Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:17 pm

Sark stopped his relentless pounding and creeped to the other side of the glacier to see a small explosion in the distance. Fearing another life loss, he sprinted toward the are as fast as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Paradise Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradise Lost   Paradise Lost Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paradise Lost
Page 1 of 1