SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Performing arts.

Go down 
+2
Gwazi Magnum
Caredetru Tykuper
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Male Number of posts : 580
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Master
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Performing arts. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Performing arts.   Performing arts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:48 pm

Ali heard a question from Cared and took his attention off of Jimmy and saw every person in the theatre looking at him. He began to sweat and said," She well, she said yes!" he was a little over excited but for a good reason he also added," May I say, what a nice performance you did. I really liked it."

On the screen it read 999,999 credits have just been added to your bank account thank you and have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.halocrusades.com/index.php?p=page&x=9559
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Male Number of posts : 295
Birthplace : Corusant
Speciality : Space combat

PostSubject: Re: Performing arts.   Performing arts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:51 pm

Sark nearly fell over when he looked at the screen. 999,999 credits had just been added to his bank account? Wow, Ali must be feeling generous. Sark looked up at him and mouthed: Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Performing arts.   Performing arts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:01 pm

Ali saw Sark mouth the motion thank you he mouthed back your welcome. He then looked at Marrissa and said," I think it is time to go now, we must see if the test are positive or negative."
"I'm sort of scarred," she replied.
"And you think I am not,"
(They will be robbed on the way home, Ali will be stabbed 23 times, why 23 because its a number rarely seen)
He and Marrissa headed out of the theatre and headed down an alley. On there way down the Alley Ali noticed 6 men heading his way.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Performing arts.   Performing arts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:07 pm

After the show was finished, Sark left the theatre and left for home. On the way, he heard sounds of a fight coming from down an alley. When he investigated, he was attacked and knocked out. The last thing he saw was Urik entering the alleyway.

Last edited by Jimmy Rogers on Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Speciality : Jedi Training
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Performing arts.   Performing arts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:32 pm

Urik approached Caredetru as he exited the stage. Urik exteneded his hand out for a handshake in friendship "You did great... If only Duvnar was here to see you...." Urik was clenching his com-link hoping Caredetru didn't hear their conversation.
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Performing arts.   Performing arts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:52 pm

As the six men were getting closer he noticed they were addicts of some form of drug. There eyes were extremely dialated. He wispered to Marrissa, " maybe we should turn around?" As they did the six started darting for them. One jumped and slammed into Ali knocking him to the ground. As Ali turn around the six started kicking him in the stomach. Marrissa started to yell, for help. One of the men turn around and punched her in the face knocking her on the ground he said," We have a loud one here." he then started to try to tuch her. She took off running to the theatre to get help. One of the men picked Ali up and held him by his arms. Then another started to punch him repeatedly. One of the others said," Where's your credits man, where you keep'em"
"Why would I.......uhhhhhhh" Ali said as the man slammed a viroblade into his chest. He just kept stabbing and stabbing. By the end he was stabbed nearly 23 times. Blood was now rushing down his chest. He dropped to the ground and started to turn pale. He had lost a lot of blood. The six still continued to torture him by kicking him. One of the others graved a pipe and started hitting him in the arm and head. One pulled out a blaster and said once more," Where do you keep your credits man, if you tell us we might drag you to society where you'll be taken to a hospital."
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Performing arts.   Performing arts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:04 pm

Before Cared could respond Marrissa had darted in screaming "Help! Help! Ali's being murderd by thugs!" Urik rushed onto the stage and leaped off leaving a huge dent in the floor as he landed infront of Tressa and the girl. Urik than dashed for the exit pulling out his vibroblade. When he got outside he gripped two by the necks and tossed them down the street sending them both into other walls killing them. He stabbed the one stabbing Ali in the back killing him to. Two Thug's continued to hold Ali and the third aimed his pistol at Urik's head from behind not expecting more of Ali's friends to arrive "Drop the weapon"
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Performing arts.   Performing arts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:21 pm

(OOC: Note that I changed my last post.)

The thug was just about to shoot Urik when TC arrived in the alley. "No, YOU drop the weapon or I start shooting." The two other thugs dropped Ali and tried to shoot TC, but TC was the only one with weapons drawn at the moment. The two thugs were shot dead and the one by Urik panicked and ran. TC quickly went over to Sark and brought Sark back to conciousness. Sark thanked TC and hurried over to Ali. He seemed to be breathing. "Ali? How bad are the injuries? Oh. Never mind." Sark had spotted the blood gouting from his chest. He turned to Urik. "Is there a hospital nearby?"
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Male Number of posts : 233
Species : Naboo
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Performing arts.   Performing arts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:25 pm

(ooc- Duvnar, we are going to have a LONG AND EXTENSIVE lesson on unmoderated NPC combat)
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Performing arts.   Performing arts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:30 pm

"No.... Anyone know a place nearby that could cure him?"
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Performing arts.   Performing arts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:31 pm

Ali stopped breathing and went into a convultion moving back and forth on the ground. He had been hit in the head too hard. He was foaming at the mouth.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Performing arts.   Performing arts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:39 am

Sark noticed the foam out of Ali's mouth. "Sh*t! He stopped breathing. In that case we have to hurry. I have some meds that could keep him alive, but not forever." Sark took a case from his belt and administered Ali some. He began breathing again, but it was ragged. Sark picked up Ali and began to run to the theatre.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Performing arts.   Performing arts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:18 pm

(Sorry if you weren't going here)

When Sark arrived at the theatre with Ali Marrissa saw Ali's condition. She quickly ran over to Sark and with tears in her eyes asked," Is he........is he going to make it. Please say he is please." She looked right into his eyes as if searching for answers there.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Performing arts.   Performing arts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:14 pm

(OOC: Actually yes.)

Sark was confronted by Marrisa. "I don't know. His injuries are grave, but I gave his some pills that should keep him alive. Do you have a phone?"
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Performing arts.   Performing arts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:44 pm

Marrissa answered him by saying," yes but the comlink has no reception here. There's just to much metal and brick to let me get a signal." She was starting to cry when Ali started to convult again. This time it was longer and a little more faster acting. It looked like a fish out of water. Sark could hardly keep hold.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Performing arts.   Performing arts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:06 pm

Sark tried to assure her that it was going to be Ok. "Don't worry miss. This is only the meds I gave him. They do this all the time. Even with worse wounds than this." Sark was desperatly trting to keep a hold of Ali. He was having fits of flinches.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Performing arts.   Performing arts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 11:48 pm

Urik rushed in after Sark. He saw Ali lying on the floor... "We need a Medic... Anyone know anybody?"
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Performing arts.   Performing arts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 12:32 am

Sark replied by staring at Dunvar with an "Don't-you-realise-that-I-am-trained-in-medical-science-so-I-would-be-classified-as-a-medic" look.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Performing arts.   Performing arts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 12:35 am

(OOC: Duvnar's not here.. your looking at Urik...)
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Performing arts.   Performing arts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 12:40 am

Ali then went into pychiatric shock and started to go back and forth on the floor. The wounds to his head were seeping out a lot of blood. He started to repeat some jarbled words unable to me made out. he probably was just making sounds. Marrissa just freaked out and started yelling and screaming and graved a hold of his head. When she let go her hands were covered in blood she screamed at Sark," Didn't you check to see if he had bad head wounds they can cause paralization or death!" Marrissa go tdizzy and passed out beside Ali who was still moving back and forth on the floor saying weard sounds. (I saw someone actually do this, its not funny its very scarry. They just move back and forth with there hands and arms crossed loosely saying weard things like who am I and where am I in a sleer because of the injury to the head. usually family member and GF who see this freak.))
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Performing arts.   Performing arts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 1:17 am

Sark simply stood there. When he recovered from shock, he picked up Marissa's phone and stepped out of the theatre. He dialed the emergency number. "This is medical service, how can I help you?" Sark replied quickly. "We have an injured man at the the only theatre in the city. We need medical attention ASAP." "Affermative. Sending medical team right away." Sark hung up, returned the phone to Marrisa and waited by Ali.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Performing arts.   Performing arts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 9:40 pm

Ali started to slow his heartbeat. He wasn't getting worse now but he wasn't getting any better.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Performing arts.   Performing arts. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 1:20 pm

Eventually the medical team arrived. Sark identified Ali and they put him on a stretcher and carried him into the ambulance. When they noticed Marrisa, they asked if she was injured to. "No, but she fainted when she saw Ali." The medical team realised that she must have hit her head on the floor. They then began to put her on a stretcher as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Performing arts.   Performing arts. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Performing arts.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SW Role Playing :: RPG Category :: Meeting Hall-
Jump to: