SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Noj on the Rocks

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

Male Number of posts : 397
Birthplace : Tatooine
Speciality : Hell Angel Commander
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Noj on the Rocks Empty
PostSubject: Noj on the Rocks   Noj on the Rocks Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 12:27 am

Noj Metal, Ex-treasure hunter, Ex-transporter, now Neo-Crusader bounty hunter. But today he was on a new mission, one of his old enjoyments, he was off to find the strange and the wierd. He has always wished to seek out the old harbor of Rhen Var but never had been able to get around to it. Now with his spare time he plans to search out the harbor and citadel, he had read in a chapter of his grand fathrs journal that he was once stranded on the planet when the cruise liner he was on had crashed. very few made it out of the reckage and even fewer survived the wait for help, but it came, and his grandfather was one of them to survive.
Noj was aboard the Personal Profit, his YT-1300 he has grown attached to in the last few weeks. He had sent a message out to any of his known comrades of his exertion to the frozen waste land and he would not care if he was left alone. He has heard the Rhen Var is only for the strong and not for the weak and the easily chilled. his main plan was to avoid the Gal'nesh Sea and search the mountian feet and hopefully his new Swoop bike will keep him from getting killed if he does enter the Sea.

(For those not aware the Gal'Nash Sea is a ice sea filled with enormous glaciers that are fast moving and are unstoppable and WILL crush you or drive you below the Icy surface.)
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Male Number of posts : 580
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Master
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Noj on the Rocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noj on the Rocks   Noj on the Rocks Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 8:17 pm

Merkak was on an expedition to find Rhen Var and the Citadel he had 6 men going with him to find it. They were heading close when they noticed something shining in the distance moving at a great speed. One asked," Was anyone else to be expected."
"No but this isn't really a tourest attraction eather."said Merkak puzzled at the sight of another life form out here in this endless frozen waistland.
Back to top Go down
http://www.halocrusades.com/index.php?p=page&x=9559
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

Noj on the Rocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noj on the Rocks   Noj on the Rocks Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:11 pm

Noj removed one of his hands from one of the handles and tossed his scarf to cover his face more. When he placed his hand back on the bar he felt the chill instantly shoot into his fingers.
'Damn its could out here' he thought
'what, you thought that this wasn't going to be as pleasent as tatooine' his shadow said
'Other than that they both of a sea of death on them, this is no tatooine, nor hoth.... this is a colder hell then i thought'
'now you know why most don't come here on their own cause like you, and those men in the distance'
'what? where?'
'there' even though shadow had no finger to point with, he was able to direct Noj through thought
'Lets see who's banner they fly'
'sure, whatever, but if they draw guns on us I am taking over'
'don't you always'
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Noj on the Rocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noj on the Rocks   Noj on the Rocks Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:54 pm

Merkak saw the shining object turn and head there direction he said to his friends," hey guys I think we've been spotted."
"By who, that's what I want to know if its thee imperials I'm pulling out the blasters." said Tanner Grin an expert explorer. Who asked to merry Merkak's daughter in law.
"No that would be very unlikely out in this desolate place" said Maximus Urion a exploration guide and Cheif Engineer at a ship manufacturer company.
"Yah but who else could it be?" said Damion Xen a friend, not related to Merkak.
"Well should we put the camp up or set it up. Eather way there going to reach us." said Philip Colin a news reporter and friend of Damion and Maximus.
"Put it up I'm sure there friendly if not its 7 of us and one of him......I think." said Patriarch LeMorte
"Yah, I agree with Patriarch." said Trever Kevin a bounty Hunter whos friends with everyone.
Back to top Go down
Kazacar Cloudrunner Aqua
Jedi Padawan
Kazacar Cloudrunner Aqua

Number of posts : 21

Noj on the Rocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noj on the Rocks   Noj on the Rocks Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 10:21 pm

Kaz breathed out and watched the frosty air emerge from his mouth. He had been told by his old-time comrade, Noj Metal, to meet him on Rhen Var for another one of his infamous ventures. Kaz was eager to see his friend again, but also anticipated a race between their two new Swoops.

The bright green Nautolan was wrapped up in light, yet warm winter clothing. He glanced down at his scanner that had the place he was to meet Noj on it. He was flying in his pride and joy, the Firespray heavy patrol ship "The Maelstrom" towards the appointed location.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

Noj on the Rocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noj on the Rocks   Noj on the Rocks Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:56 am

Noj passed the group with a distance between them then circled, they looked freelancer, some more well equiped than others and none of them pulled a blaster. Noj slowed to meet them.
"Hello there! What are you doing here on this ice ball?"
Noj didn't notice his scanner reading an incoming firespray to the scene, he continued to talk to the travelers.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Noj on the Rocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noj on the Rocks   Noj on the Rocks Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 1:28 am

"I was wondering the same about you," asked Merkak still examining the man who was infront of him. The man behind Merkak, Maximus Urion said quickly," Yes, we are here to find a harbor you don't happen to know where to find one do you, our "contacts" want us to find a good area and legend of this harbor seem to be many, But I do doubt anyone would live out here in this desolate landscape." His facial expression changed when his datapad transmiting from the satalitte above said there was an extreme snow storm approaching. He then said," where is it you are staying, if no where near your welcome to stay at our base until tommorow."
Back to top Go down
Kazacar Cloudrunner Aqua
Jedi Padawan
Kazacar Cloudrunner Aqua

Number of posts : 21

Noj on the Rocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noj on the Rocks   Noj on the Rocks Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 8:12 am

Kaz chuckled to himself as Noj circled around a small freelance party that he had gone off to check out, oblivious to the lithe Firespray approaching from his flank. "I guess that scanner dappening upgrade actually worked!" he bemused to himself. "Either that, or Noj could just be to distracted to glance at a rather large and extremely powerful ship soundlessly making it's way towards the group..."

The Maelstrom descended, coming to a halt next to Noj's ship. Kaz was already walking down the landing ramp to the ground while the ship was still coming to a rest, and he jumped from the bottom of the lamp, did a backflip, and then landed gracefully on the ground. He bowed to the small on-looking croud, then walked over to Noj's ship and leaned on it. " 'Ello mates, Noj, what're you all doind on such a snowball as this?" he asked, nodding to each of the parties.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

Noj on the Rocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noj on the Rocks   Noj on the Rocks Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 10:52 am

"Hey Kazacar how's are you, its ben awhile since i last saw you" Noj said to Kaz before turning back to the group "I have no real base camp with now so yeah i can share yours for the night, i am also looking for the Harbor here, i think we can help each other." Noj stepped off his swoop.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Noj on the Rocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noj on the Rocks   Noj on the Rocks Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 1:35 pm

"sure are satelite can help us but everything out here looks the same from space. Snow, rocks, and more snow. We used sonic transmitters to find it but something keeps knocking them down." said Philip.
"Its possibly the storms, like the one coming this way. They aren't very small most of the time there stronger than the worst avalanch or hurricane." replied Damion while he was securing the walls of the base."These can take up to 900mph of harsh winds, lets hope this doesn't get any higher or we'll have to dig in the snow and make foxholes and put our base in them."
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

Noj on the Rocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noj on the Rocks   Noj on the Rocks Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 3:17 pm

"My worried consist more on glaciers than winds, there is a sea of glaciers on this planet and i don't plan on being a new part of its death toll...." Noj look off at the icy floor "I don't feel safe sleeping here, i think we should get closer to the mountian...or else we might end up submerged in the water below."
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Noj on the Rocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noj on the Rocks   Noj on the Rocks Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 9:06 pm

"yes, but then we will end up being submerged in an avalanche. I am sure this is fine for now. The only way this will crack is if it drops 100 degrees which I really doubt. Just watch you exhaust and don't make too large of a fire." replied Merkak
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

Noj on the Rocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noj on the Rocks   Noj on the Rocks Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 2:09 am

"Do NOT, doubt my knowledge on these things, I am an expert field researcher for myths. Ever heard of the thought bomb, I was the one who found it and destroid it, Kaz can back me on that right Kaz!"
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Noj on the Rocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noj on the Rocks   Noj on the Rocks Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 3:43 pm

"thought bomb is also a move known by my son it is a suicide move but may in some point come in handy if he meets an opponent that he cannot kill. Also myth and reality are two things and I master in reality because myth runs only itself where reality runs all. So do not think your skills will save you from the sheer force of the storms or avalanches. I did not wish to question you but I do wish to stay here and we will you may leave but I will stay." said Merkak furious of Noj for even thinking he was questioning him.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

Noj on the Rocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noj on the Rocks   Noj on the Rocks Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 5:23 pm

"Fine, don't heed my warning, but if you see a glacier tearing through your 'wind breakers' then don't be crying to me for help." Noj stepped back on to his swoop bike and sped out fo the camp site toward mountians north of the camp.
"avalanches can't even happen here, the damn cold turns the side of moutnians into ice, i wouldn't worry my head about avalanches than sheets of damn ice sliding off and chopping off my head."
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

Male Number of posts : 216
Birthplace : Corulag City, Corulag
Speciality : Elite Soldier
Species : Hapan

Noj on the Rocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noj on the Rocks   Noj on the Rocks Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 6:53 pm

Helix flew on the planet of Rhen Var and siad to himself, "Vip have me the wrong coordinates again, i don't see a person here!" then he looked threw the veiwport and said, "That Vip i tell you..." Suddenly Noj came into his veiw. Helix yelled, "Yay, Noj!" Then Helix landed net to him and exited the ship.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Noj on the Rocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noj on the Rocks   Noj on the Rocks Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 8:59 pm

"eather way its dangerous Noj don't go out there you have to have someone watching your back" said Patriarch. He was holding out a holomap of the area which showed every feature and every stone. The only problem is that in one area where the harbor should be is covered in a storm where he can't see exactly where or even if it really is there. One of the men turned on a drill and started to drill into the surface.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

Noj on the Rocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noj on the Rocks   Noj on the Rocks Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 12:13 am

Noj stopped and turn to Helix's ship dropping down, before engaging helix he notified his Yt-1300 droid pilot to wait in orbit for further notice.
"glad to see you came Helix, how long do you think it will be before you drop into a hole here?" Noj smirked behind his scarf while stepping off his swoop.
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

Noj on the Rocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noj on the Rocks   Noj on the Rocks Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 2:14 pm

"What do you mean fall into a hole...i'm Helix Penexia Rexanel Junior." Helix said with his nose in the air. He began to walk foward and suddenly stu,bled on a small hole made by some kind of animal. He fell face first on the ground and said, "I don't fall, I stumble."
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Noj on the Rocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noj on the Rocks   Noj on the Rocks Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 4:36 pm

"ya, but your stumble is much harder than any fall i've ever seen" said Patriarch as he continued drilling a hole.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

Noj on the Rocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noj on the Rocks   Noj on the Rocks Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:51 pm

"Helix, i think that you are sreiously wrong about that. sometimes my confidence in you is as worthless as a bantha riding a tuscan raider" Noj looked around for a good vantage point "Come on, get in your ship we need to find some shelter aways from the open glaciers."
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

Noj on the Rocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noj on the Rocks   Noj on the Rocks Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 5:27 pm

Helix got up and wiped the snow off his shirt. He sad, "Noj...you know very well that that is my quote and i'm going to get a trademark on it someda..." said Helix as he began to walk towards his ship. He tripped on a rock and yelled, "WHAT SI UP WITH THIS TERRAIN?!?!?"
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Noj on the Rocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noj on the Rocks   Noj on the Rocks Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 7:28 pm

"idiot your not ready for this kind of terrain your just an amateur," said Patriarch as he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

Noj on the Rocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noj on the Rocks   Noj on the Rocks Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:22 pm

Noj moved onto his swoop "Stay with me if you can, i know you aren't as clumsy on a ship as you are on the ground" Noj sped off again down the strip of the mountian foot. He couldn't check to see if Helix was cathing up or not but he had some confidence in him, as well as Kaz. Now only the gods themselves could stop Noj from his mission on this planet.

(I just want to let you all know this is going to end tragic for me.... and what is to come after finding the habor is based off of MY CURRENT SITUATION! You know with Julro's cult capturing me and now having me in some Shipyard somewhere.)
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Noj on the Rocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noj on the Rocks   Noj on the Rocks Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:13 pm

As they left Patriarch said," why didn't you tell him we knew where the harbor was?"
"Because I didn't want to ruin the fun of it for him." replied Merkak.
As merkak and Patriarch were talking a transport came to pick them up and take them there. When they arrived Merkak said," oh is he going to be surprised."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Noj on the Rocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noj on the Rocks   Noj on the Rocks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noj on the Rocks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SW Role Playing :: RPG Category :: Meeting Hall-
Jump to: