SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Weddings & War

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ali Xen
Jedi Council

Male Number of posts : 580
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Master
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Weddings & War   Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:52 pm

((This is sort of what Tahrr wanted an attack on the Empire.))

The wedding was set to be in four days the rush of the date was because of the fact that the New Republic forces under control of Commander Ali were going to attack the heart of the Empire. With all the strength left in him Merkak Allowed the last of his first marriage to lead such a suicidial plan of attack. He himself and his soon to be wife were going to attack with him. Invatations to the weddings were sent to everyone they knew. Even Duvnar the gand who he seemed to have such a difference in personality. He invited Jango talon, and Nat Dues and some more friends off his. he even sent invatations to his and her family. He was very eager to see what type of people they were. Everything was planned he bought rooms in a 5-star hotel for his friends he sent invatations to. His best man was Tahrr Vaulkin, he wasn't sure if he was going to come though.

Last edited by Merkak Xen on Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.halocrusades.com/index.php?p=page&x=9559
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster

Male Number of posts : 945
Speciality : Jedi Training
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Weddings & War   Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:04 pm

With Reticha dead Duvnar felt extremely Guilty. He was than invited to a wedding by Merkak. As much as he hated being reminded of romance he went. He also had to be their to respect a fellow NR. But for Duvnar the NR mostly ignored him as a member and with Ruth, Reticha and Jimmerz dead Duvnar felt as if he had killed the ones he wanted to protect. If he hadn't of allowed the HQ being Raided Ruth would of never died and Jimmerz would of never of became sith and killed Reticha and Duvnar wouldn't of been forced to kill Jimmerz. (OOC: That's my Plan in Floris's RPG) He was even considering quiting the NR. He was already robbing stores and killing minor offenders again like he had before he met any of them. He couldn't deny forever that he was a forever criminal. But now was a time to support a friend.

(OOC: It's true. I am planning on quiting the NR if they don't do anything. My original plan was for Cared to pick me up and I quit so the NR don't try getting back at me but with him taking a break I need another way of the base or for the NR to stop being lazy...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swcombine.forumotion.net
Ali Xen
Jedi Council

PostSubject: Re: Weddings & War   Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:11 pm

When Merkak saw Duvnar he felt angre and happiness at the same time. He promised his fianciee he would get angre. He simply walked over to the gand raised his hand to be shaken and said,"I'm glad you came, what is troubling you my friend." The word,"friend" was hard to say, but he managed to say it.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster

Male Number of posts : 945
Speciality : Jedi Training

PostSubject: Re: Weddings & War   Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:19 pm

"Nothing... But... Their dead... Reticha and Jimmerz... Jimmerz tried to kill me and Reticha... He killed her and left me no choice but to... kill him..." Duvnar had great regret, he wasn't even wearing his NR Badges anymore "I'm back to my criminal ways now...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swcombine.forumotion.net
Tahrr Vaulkin
Jedi Padawan

Number of posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: Weddings & War   Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:24 pm

(OOC, I thought this one wasn't supposed to start until the others were done)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ali Xen
Jedi Council

PostSubject: Re: Weddings & War   Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:34 pm

((its just talking now it will start when the others finish))
Back to top Go down
Tahrr Vaulkin
Jedi Padawan

Number of posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: Weddings & War   Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:39 pm

(OOC Ahhh, gotcha) Tharr felt honored that Merkak would ask him to be his best man, and sent an RSVP to him immediatley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ali Xen
Jedi Council

PostSubject: Re: Weddings & War   Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:49 pm

Merkak recieved a RSVP from tahrr and was glad he would come. He only hoped his son Ali a Jedi Knight would be farther away. He hoped he wouldn't sence her....."Presence"
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight

Male Number of posts : 216
Birthplace : Corulag City, Corulag
Speciality : Elite Soldier
Species : Hapan

PostSubject: Re: Weddings & War   Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:30 pm

Helix was in his Theta-class ship as he flew to the wedding site. As always, he was very disorganized. He also brought his wife who wanted to accopany him for some reason. She looked at him and siad, "Are you sure it's okay for me to come with you?" Helix answered her, "He said to her,, "Of course...i'm sure he wouldn't mind." Then Helix siad, "Could you give me the com=link." she smiled and gave it to him as he asked. Helix then left a message saying Hey Merkak, got your invite, is it okay if I bbring my wife?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
William Blart
Jedi Master

Male Number of posts : 295
Birthplace : Corusant
Speciality : Space combat

PostSubject: Re: Weddings & War   Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:07 pm

Strangely, Sark recieved an invite as well. He didn't think he and Merkak were friends, but he was invited anyway. Sark would go, but he might be a bit late. Luckily, he was on his way to the planet of question. He consulted with the pilot and sat down to wait.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ali Xen
Jedi Council

PostSubject: Re: Weddings & War   Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:19 pm

Merkak recieved word of many of the ones he invited are coming. This news brought him more happiness he was about to marry the most beautiful person he had ever met. But also the most dangerous, he never told his friends she never quit the Dark ways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weddings & War   

Back to top Go down

Weddings & War
Page 1 of 1