SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Force unleashed

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Male Number of posts : 580
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Master
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Force unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Force unleashed   Force unleashed Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:12 pm

IGN » Games » Xbox 360 » Game Profiles
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
Also known as: The Force Unleashed

Published by: LucasArts
Developed by: LucasArts
Release Date: September 16, 2008
Genre: Action

AU

UK
Not Rated

7.3 IGN RATING
“Decent”

Editors' Choice Award

Press Average: 6.6
23 press ratings

Reader Average: 7.9
72 reader reviews

X360 Game of the Month: September 2008 - September 30, 2008
Features: Who reigns supreme?

Force Unleashed Has Powerful First Week - September 23, 2008
News: The Star Wars title is on track to be LucasArts' best-selling game.

Head-To-Head: Star Wars The Force Unleashed - September 18, 2008
Insider Features: Get help choosing the right console for your Star Wars dose.
» View all Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Previews, Features, News
About This Game

This entry in the Star Wars saga casts players as Darth Vader's "Secret Apprentice", unveiling new revelations about the Star Wars galaxy. The expansive story, created under direction from George Lucas, is set during the largely unexplored era between Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith and Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope. In it, players will assist the iconic villain in his quest to rid the universe of Jedi - and face decisions that could change the course of their destiny. As its name implies, The Force Unleashed completely re-imagines the scope and scale of the Force by taking full advantage of newly developed technologies that will be seen and experienced for the first time anywhere in videogaming.

ESRB Rating: T for Fantasy Violence
Genre: Action
Also Available On: PlayStation 3, Wii, Nintendo DS, PlayStation Portable, PlayStation 2, iPhone, Wireless
Release Date: September 16, 2008
MSRP: $59.99
September 19, 2008
September 17, 2008
Characters

Juno Eclipse
Juno was hand-picked by Darth Vader to pilot the Rogue Shadow, an advanced spy ship that ferries Vader's Secret Apprentice to his various missions.

Maris Brood
A character from the Star Wars universe, Maris harbors a strong desire for revenge and is still intent on confronting Darth Vader.

Proxy (Star Wars)
A character from the Star Wars universe, PROXY is a prototype holodroid who has been a constant companion of the Apprentice of Darth Vader for many years.

Rahm Kota
A character from the Star Wars universe, Master Rahm Kota is a tough, grizzled general and participant in many combat sorties during the Clone Wars.

Shaak Ti
A character from the Star Wars universe, Jedi Master Shaak Ti is a revered and legendary member of the Jedi Council.

Starkiller
A secret apprentice in the Imperials Empire, Darth Vader has spent years personally training this mysterious figure in the ways of the Sith.
All Characters:
Back to top Go down
http://www.halocrusades.com/index.php?p=page&x=9559
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Male Number of posts : 233
Species : Naboo
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Force unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Force unleashed   Force unleashed Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:14 pm

I bought this game a few days ago and I have to that it SUCKS
It is a stupid story, It has a stupid main character, the graphics suck, The levels will put you to frickin sleep, but the boss fights are so BULL that I just turn the damn thing off. Don't buy this game, it is terrible.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Speciality : Jedi Training
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Force unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Force unleashed   Force unleashed Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:18 pm

You Stupid Ass! That game is awesome! I spent 70$ on it and I don't regret it for a second! HOW CAN YOU CUT UP SUCH A GREAT GAME WITH SUCH A GREAT STORY WHICH PUTS THE STAR WARS STORY ALL TOGETHER!?
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Male Number of posts : 580
Speciality : Jedi Master
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Force unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Force unleashed   Force unleashed Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:29 pm

Hey didn't you guys know every game is different! If you buy it for the PS2, PSP, Xbow 360, PS3, DS, or Wii. all the games are different the missions the story board everything. That is why people haven't really said anyhting negative about it as a whole because they don't want to go ans buy all the systems and all the games to see. that's like clean over $1000 dollars. They did it for some reason I forgot why. Also the game engine used for it was thee best it gave the NPCs better reaction time for the PS3,XBOW360 versions and made them so much harder to kill by like force push and stuff......more realistic. Anyway I think Call Of Duty 4 was the best game this year no offense to Lucas Arts, I was lucky to beat it on hardened.
Back to top Go down
http://www.halocrusades.com/index.php?p=page&x=9559
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

Male Number of posts : 216
Birthplace : Corulag City, Corulag
Speciality : Elite Soldier
Species : Hapan

Force unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Force unleashed   Force unleashed Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 5:11 pm

Boring Stuff about video games you don't want to hear with Helix
TFU uses the Euphoria game engine. This is the same animation engine used in testing programs like amimated test crashes and such. This just disn't give the NCPs a good response time, it makess each one different. Like when he shocks a stormtrooper that one will jolt in a way that is not identicle to anyother NCP in the game. The type of object you throw depends on how the thing will break, etc.
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

Male Number of posts : 154
Birthplace : Mississippi
Speciality : Nonya
Species : VERY DRY
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Force unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Force unleashed   Force unleashed Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 11:36 pm

Helix! It doesn't matter! They just told us that to make us want to buy it more. The only choices you can make that change the end are two not What I read on the official site! The only nice thing is I have it for Wii so I can control the force and let my anger from school out on some stormtroopers. There isn't even level select!!!
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Speciality : Jedi Training

Force unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Force unleashed   Force unleashed Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:19 am

School Ass Holes? I dealt with them before, infact theirs one at my school named Christain, ditched all his old friends and now thinks he's top dog, ya keep dreaming!

Anyways I was disapointed with the lack of Light and Dark Side Options but hey! It's meant to show you what happend between episode 3 and four and I enjoyed it much more than I would of if it was a movie! (Of course if it was made into a movie I would still watch it), But their is a Level Select! It's in the Menu, you select any level you've beaten so far except for the Prolouge, Trust me, I played through the death star level and such several times with the same character and even without cheat codes my character is fucking awesome!

Oh ya for 400 Microsoft Points on Xbox Live you can buy a new add on to TFU! It's new costumes! Two new Robes for him plus you can play as characters such as Obi-wan and Anakin!
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Male Number of posts : 233
Species : Naboo
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Force unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Force unleashed   Force unleashed Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:23 am

Who cares? The game is HORRIBLE!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

Male Number of posts : 216
Birthplace : Corulag City, Corulag
Speciality : Elite Soldier
Species : Hapan

Force unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Force unleashed   Force unleashed Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:53 pm

Why do ou think I called my segement:

Boring Stuff about video games you don't want to hear with Helix
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Force unleashed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Force unleashed   Force unleashed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Force unleashed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SW Role Playing :: OOC Fourms :: Star Wars Video Games-
Jump to: