SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The last stand.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Male Number of posts : 233
Birthplace : Naboo
Species : Naboo
Registration date : 2008-10-20

The last stand. Empty
PostSubject: The last stand.   The last stand. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 12:35 am

(ooc- this will take place 5 years before current events. I will be playing Caredetru for the last time ever on this site)

The ash in the air. The flames lighting the Silver City in the night. The reflection of his face in the crimson stream running through the street. These throughts ran through Caredetru's head over and over again. He had only immagined the screams, not being able to hear them himself, but none the less they still rang in his head.

His reflection, but not him in the reflection.

After only two years, the United Suarbi Monarchy was crumbling. The discover of multitudes of precious raw materials just under the surface of ice and snow on all of the Suarbi planets was going to be a time of prosperity for the fledgeling sovereighnty. But it only enticed the vultures. The Faleen Federation, the Tresario Space Kingdom, the Triumvirate Coalition, the Black Sun, and worst of all, the Empire had all begun vying for control of the system. When Suarbi refused all offers to give the companies monopolies, most had backed down. Except for the Empire. They sent multitudes of their greatest fleets to attack and take the system by force. They leveled the White city. They destroyed outposts. They even attacked the Silver City - capitol of the USM. They launched these assults from the massive base on the desert of Tatooine.
And so the USM decided on a plan of action. Every able bodied soldier in the entire USM would be sent to attack them in the base. They would unload from their fleet of ships onto the ground, and take several large attack vehicles in an armored convoy through the outer defences into the heart of the base, where the NR would hopefully have already penetrated. They would fight along side the NR to exterminate these Imperials.
The attack would be led by Commander Caredetru Tykuper and his elite squad of 30 Light, Dark and Grey Jedi.

But that was not all that was troubling Caredetru. They had called for every able bodied citizen in the Monarchy. While Caredetru had been able to convince them to leave Tressa behind, he could not convince them to allow Irith - who had become a very well known sniper - the same privelige. At the helm of the Alderaan Princess, Caredetru stared out into empty space, thinking over all that had taken place. And there was Tatooine.

(ooc- For this, you can make an NPC if you don't want your original character involved in this - because I am planning for this battle to be a loss and almost every soldier to be killed.[If Duvy don't have a problem with creating pointless NPCs])
Back to top Go down
Farrell.
Jedi Padawan
Farrell.

Male Number of posts : 18
Birthplace : Melbourne
Speciality : Assassin/spy
Species : Corellian
Registration date : 2009-03-08

The last stand. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last stand.   The last stand. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 1:09 am

((If the GM allows, i would like to play the role of a troop in the attacking force, probably against the rest you.))
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Speciality : Jedi Training
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-10

The last stand. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last stand.   The last stand. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:57 pm

(OOC: I am going to say this once... I AM NOT WILHELM! OR HAL FOR THAT MATTER!

I have no problem with people making NPC's or joining the enemy's. You guys have got to stop looking up to me for everything... I get enough of it from william or whatever sark's new name is...

The only thing on this fourm that I will be partly controling is the story, I need to make sure it flows in the right direction. That and the one thing you do need approved in some moments when we are in a big moment which we are not in currently is rpgs because sometimes rpg's will destroy the story... but other than that this is like canada where everyone has free will! Enjoy it! Before I turn this into a Dictatorship! Mua! Ha! Ha! Twisted Evil

I will be playing as one of my other characters Trent while he is still a street kid)

Trent was only 9 years old at the time, he was busy sharpening his blade getting ready for the next battle. He was currently living underground in with a swoop gang called the Green Tau currently fighting the Shadow Rage.

(OOC: All described in his description)

His mother was out with a couple other members trying to find some leftover items they could use. Trent was bored and had nothing to do... he looked at his blade thinking of how he would kill his father with it, if he wasn't already killed by the republic.

He hated his father, his father was part of the exchange who forced Trent's mother to have him... Now all he did was sit around in the base since he was seen as a minor and would not get sent to do anything until he came of age, which was 16 currently.

He had friends in the gang however he played with so that kept him entertained but they were all currently in the cantina joking around, his friends vaired from 5 all the way to 15, anyone who was to young to be of service he was friends with. Trent was the only youth who didn't go because he wanted to help set up the equipment the adults brought back. He was old enough for that at least, their was nothing dangerous with helping set up some boxes of decorations and food.

(OOC: If you played KOTOR think of the Green Tau as the Hidden Beks and the Shadow Rage as the Black Vulkars)
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Male Number of posts : 233
Species : Naboo
Registration date : 2008-10-20

The last stand. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last stand.   The last stand. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 6:04 pm

(ooc- Farell, if you are part of the attacking force, you would be with us while we attacked the Empire. And Duvy, where are you exactly? And also, I'm assuming you mean that you will just be checking to makesure that none of the actions that take place here in any way will have an effect on the current state of the universe's politics or characters, so nothing will need to be changed, correct?)
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Speciality : Jedi Training
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-10

The last stand. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last stand.   The last stand. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:27 pm

(OOC: Yes Caredetru you are correct! However I believe Farrell is wanting to be IN the empire which is allowed... Also Trent would be in the undercity of whatever planet you are on)
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

The last stand. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The last stand.   The last stand. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The last stand.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SW Role Playing :: RPG Category :: Meeting Hall-
Jump to: