SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When not on the internet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

Male Number of posts : 397
Birthplace : Tatooine
Speciality : Hell Angel Commander
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-10

When not on the internet Empty
PostSubject: When not on the internet   When not on the internet Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:55 am

When I am not online, looking over the forum like the hero I am (Just kidding), or playing something on the computer (Caravaneer! WOOT! Millions of post apocolyptic dollars FOR MYSELF!!!). I am reading novels! The Song Of Ice And Fire is a series of books by George R.R. Martin, so far 4 books into the 7 book series, HBO series on the way, and I have read 2 of the books so far while int he middle of the 3rd. Then when you all thought that this thread couldn't get any stupidier I tell you all that each book has more than 800 PAGES IN THE SOFT BACK COVERED ONES! THE THIRD IS 1000+!!! The fourth though is a bigger soft cover book and is mearly about 600 or 800 so pages.... And I will read them all....

Any who, the point of this forum is that I was thinking of letting you all know that these books are FUN TO READ! It helps me with my forum writing all the time.

When you see me post a line like this.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

it was inspired by the writing style of these books, every chapter is about a different main character and most have like 10 chapters for each of the characters.

It is a huge land inspired by our geography and midieval times of our planet and it would be even cooler to have a forum for it, but no one would understand who was who and it would need alot of training that I do not plan to do. But if any of you are interested in starting the series well then look for the first book, A Game Of Thrones, in your local book store. Now I do have to warn you, this book is rated R because of man slaughter, violence, sex, abuse of alchohal, and people making babies with their sister/brother. DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE TOO INNOCENT! That is all I have to say about that.
Back to top Go down

When not on the internet
Page 1 of 1