SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

People to Crap Talk About

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

Male Number of posts : 154
Birthplace : Mississippi
Speciality : Nonya
Species : VERY DRY
Registration date : 2008-11-12

People to Crap Talk About Empty
PostSubject: People to Crap Talk About   People to Crap Talk About Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:55 am

Okay, so there's this girl at my school. She insults everybody and talks crap about people behind their backs. SHE EVEN CONTRADICTS HERSELF!!! For instance, one day she brought me to a breaking point and I called her a slut to her face. She gets all offended and lets everyone know how bad I am and how much of a victim she is. THANK GOD nobody likes her. So today she comes into class ranting and raising Hell about how I asked a friend request of her on mySpace. I don't even have a mySpace, but of course she calls me a liar and lifts her self up like a Godess! Evil or Very Mad So I look up the imposter on mySpace and I find her profile photo! It's a picture of her ugly ass holding her finger to her mouth and trying to pose like a freakin' SLUT!!!!!!!!! THIS REALLY MAKES ME WANT TO HIT HER BUT MY MAMA TOLD ME NEVER TO HIT A WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

(Sighs)Okay, here are the rules for this thread. You must make me feel better. Whoever finally accomplishes this will get to talk crap about a person who really deserves a big glass of shut the hell up! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

Male Number of posts : 397
Birthplace : Tatooine
Speciality : Hell Angel Commander
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-10

People to Crap Talk About Empty
PostSubject: Re: People to Crap Talk About   People to Crap Talk About Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:39 am

At 1 o'clock, friday the thirteenth

13 unknown men will have tracked her down via myspace and raped her bloody

They will rip out her hair and pluck her pubs

They will shatter her teeth and break her nose

They will get tired of the mugging and move on to torture

They will pull off her fingers

They will pull off her toes

They will take the skin from her arms and legs

And then what they do next nobody knows

All that you will have to know is that 13 terrible people will do 13 terrible things (not all of them are listed) on the 13th day of the 13th hour...............................................

Well that was so cruel and manslaughterish that I feel better about myself, anyone else?
Back to top Go down

People to Crap Talk About
Page 1 of 1