SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why I Should become an Admin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Male Number of posts : 580
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Master
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Why I Should become an Admin Empty
PostSubject: Why I Should become an Admin   Why I Should become an Admin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:40 am

((One I put this in spam because I didn't want to really bother people unless they wanted to actually look at this))

Official One: Because I'm for the people, I could care less for who is in charge as long as the players are defended as much as the Admin

Two: because I have been on here for quite a while and even though I wasn't on for a 3 month time limit I still became active again.

Three: Because I have done as much as anyone else who is Admin

Four: Because I don't feel like stopping people from posting RPs they really want to ((Like when that one guy wanted to post his first RP and no one would let him I mean come on))

Five: Because I gave my life to defend Duvnar when it ended up Wilhelm was partially right about something (It's true!)

Six: Because I remember when either Cared or Noj tried to talk to Wilhelm to bail themselves out of getting in trouble during the first making of this site ((lol good times))

seven: I always say sorry for stuff I do (Unless I have a good reason but even then I might still)

Eight: I have RPed for 2 years and 4 months now and even though that's now alot I still think that's good.

Nine: because I want this site to expand, but in thus we must ban abusive time skipping (over 3 years)

ten: because I have shared hard times in gaming with most of you and share the pain you've been through.

eleven: I have always tried to be eager to greet anyone who is a new member

twelve: I'm running out of reasons so just let me be one lol (just kidding......maybe)

thirteen: "I have always been for the people. Why you ask, because when I look back on my life's journey I don't want to see me helping myself. But me being there for those that can't help themselves or need help."---Quote by Mr. LeMaster 08
Back to top Go down
http://www.halocrusades.com/index.php?p=page&x=9559
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Speciality : Jedi Training
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Why I Should become an Admin   Why I Should become an Admin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:54 pm

What was Wilhelm part right about?

But as an Admin youy don't have full control. You wanting to bann more than 3 year skips won't happen just because your an Admin. Admins talk things over with each other first. Like a Jedi Council. Me and Noj exchange lots of Private Messages before we make choices on some things.

You may think this sounds a little selfish but it is perfectly reasonable. You should relise that I have slightly more authority than other Admins since I'm the one who made this site. Now that dosen't mean I overule Noj all the time. We discuss like we are equals incharge of the site but their is a case or two I make an act on my own since it is something only the creator of the site is capable of doing.

In other words think of Admins as a Jedi Council. An Admin is a Council Member and one is a Grand Master. That Grand Master is me but look at Star Wars and you'll see Yoda doesn't take over the council, he's just the head guy their working with the others... Thats how we operate...

Infact that gave me an idea to change the name of the rankings... You'll see in a little bit.
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Why I Should become an Admin   Why I Should become an Admin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:04 pm

Yes but you fail to meet the passing mark time and time again Duvnar. I have been always been patient but RPGing doesn't take planning it takes being responsible and being able to admit when one is wrong and give in to the PLAYERS when they all seem to want the same thing. You are very stubborn Duvnar I have said things to you and you admitted I was right and had a point but still you won't change. Action is the key to successes not talking and planning. When your an Admin you can't have a personal agenda, maybe if your a moderator or just a player but if your a admin you have to be completely open minded and change when asked. Also I said we should ban the skips over 3 years because it's RIGHT not because I'd become an admin.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

Male Number of posts : 397
Birthplace : Tatooine
Speciality : Hell Angel Commander

PostSubject: Re: Why I Should become an Admin   Why I Should become an Admin Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 9:57 pm

I support Ali's campaign for being added to the admin of this site. He is hard working and if asked to will be a large part of this sites progress, hell I would say that he does already play a major role in the site. He has also invested his abilities to creating a later threat for our characters in the Starwars universe. I have begun to help him with his progress with his latest idea, not as much as I would hope but I will be there for its progress none the less. I have already stated that Ali, you have my support as a site admin, and that is all I should have to say.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Speciality : Jedi Training

PostSubject: Re: Why I Should become an Admin   Why I Should become an Admin Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:02 pm

Attentions are Noble. He's loyalty is true but we need to be sure his ideas will lead us in the right direction.

So we will do Alis RPG, if it works AND if he acts Mature he will be made an Admin.
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Why I Should become an Admin   Why I Should become an Admin Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:10 pm

Your one to talk about maturity Duvnar lol! Sorry a just a joke, but ya I'd like to do it but every time I make a RP you guys act like jerks and post a crap load of OOCs on it saying I can't do it. THen I prove I can and you guys then agree and then people don't want to post anymore because you guys ruined it for me by excessively trying to say I can't do things when I can. No one wants to post to a thread that has like 4 or 5 OOC posts at the beginning. I mean come on! What the hell have I ever done to your guys RPGs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why I Should become an Admin   Why I Should become an Admin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why I Should become an Admin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SW Role Playing :: OOC Fourms :: Spam Fourm-
Jump to: