SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

There is another?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

Male Number of posts : 154
Birthplace : Mississippi
Speciality : Nonya
Species : VERY DRY
Registration date : 2008-11-12

There is another? Empty
PostSubject: There is another?   There is another? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:36 am

(This takes place two years after The Hutts. After much inspection on the Paul McCartney conspiracy, I have decided to make a mystery/horror rpg.)

"Where do you think you're going you son of a bitch!" Fectum yelled grabbing the lying salesman who had the sith holocron. Fectum ignited his lightsaber," I gave you some money and now I'm taking your life." Fectum threw him into his stand, knocking racks among racks of expensive artifacts onto the feable old man.A golden dagger slipped off the only stable shelf, Fectum looked away and heard a smack. He let out some air and ripped the holocron from his cold dead hands.

Soaring through space in his personalized B-wing, Fectum switched the little circle to ON . A blue light flashed before his eyes. An ancient sith speeder sped into view, the terrain seemed familiar...It was Mos Eisley. A flash came , most likely a blaster bolt, because it hit the speeder. It sped out of control, a loud screeching and an explosion could be heard.

Things began to get disturbing. The images on the screen would flash from whoever recorded this trying to run to the speeder to a mangled face, you could hear something low and creepy, almost demonic. There was blood everywhere. The recorder finally got to the crash site. The speeder was twisted, but the side window remained. The recorder got closer and closer until it was right on the window.There were gurgling screams coming from inside. The camera zoomed out to show a lightsaber shaking on the ground next to the speeder...it stopped shaking.

The camera changed views completely. It was a bloody, headles corpse, just standing in view, but the disturbing part was there was the same , demonic noise that made Fectum cringe. The holocron switched off. Fectum was chilled. He switched on all the lights on the ship.
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Male Number of posts : 233
Birthplace : Naboo
Species : Naboo
Registration date : 2008-10-20

There is another? Empty
PostSubject: Re: There is another?   There is another? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 8:20 pm

(ooc- Paul McCartney.....Isn't he like a musician or something?)

Out of hyperspace right in front of the lit B-wing came a broken, crippled N-1 Starfighter. It was just as bright yellow as it was when it rolled off of the production line, except for the rings of corrosion around the cockpit, droid area - from which poked the head of an R-3 Astromech droid, lime green as always -, noze cones of the wings, and of course there was the many obviously fresh - for they were still glowing red - blaster holes, and it was missing most of the tail section. The man in the cockpit wiped the blood from his face, reveiling shining white eyes. He looked around, and immediately saw the illuminated B-wing. He instantly turned to the screen in the dashboard infront of him, sending a message as fast as he could that read: "My name is Caredetru Tykuper, I am the commander of the United Suarbi Monarchy millitary. My fleet was ambushed by the empire in the Orus sector. Most of them made it back to Suarbi, but this is only as far as my hyperdrive could take me. Please, I am injured and bleeding profusely. May I dock with your ship?"
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

Male Number of posts : 154
Birthplace : Mississippi
Speciality : Nonya
Species : VERY DRY
Registration date : 2008-11-12

There is another? Empty
PostSubject: Re: There is another?   There is another? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 8:52 pm

(YES! PAUL McCARTNEY WAS ONE OF THE LEAD SINGERS IN THE BEATLES!!!!!!God, how could you not know that?)

Fectum woke up screaming from a nightmare to the beeping of his ship's communication relay. He pressed the RECIEVE button and text sped across in a red glow." Cared?!" he gasped." I haven't seen him since..." Fectum got lost in reminescence of the happy times. But then he remembered he was a sith. Everyone was an enemy. He couldn't bring himself to kill his father figure. But he could kid nap him. Fectum thought over this for a long while. He sighed and threw his lightsaber into the glove compartment and began typing,"Of course I'll help you sir. You may board at once.I don't know about your astro droid. Just board my ship."

Fectum set the lights to normal and prepared to be boarded. As he flipped a swich the old holocron fell to he floor on the reversal side. Blue light filled the ship and a low voice could be heard, it gurggled as though it was being drowned in blood. The headless figure appeared. No clothes covered in blood," I am Darth Decapitus, an old servant of the empire. This is only the first holocron." the rest was disturbing giberish and images. Fectum sat in wonder and fear.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Male Number of posts : 580
Speciality : Jedi Master
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-11

There is another? Empty
PostSubject: Re: There is another?   There is another? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:09 pm

Merkak's ARC-170 starfighter came out of hyperspace, as he exited 3 Frigates followed. Merkak saw two other ships in the area that didn't register in the Coalition's registry. He said over the intercom," Hello, I am Merkak Xen a Leading Commander of the Coalition of the Bloodguard Alliance may I ask who is the owner of these two vessels?" The cannons of the Frigates warmed up in case the vessels were affiliated with the Empire or FUUG or any other hostile group.
Back to top Go down
http://www.halocrusades.com/index.php?p=page&x=9559
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Speciality : Jedi Training
Registration date : 2008-10-10

There is another? Empty
PostSubject: Re: There is another?   There is another? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:40 pm

(OOC: So new members like Julro or returning members like Caredetru aren't confused this will take place 7 Years after the Destruction of Hoth. Every other RPG open is taking place 5 Years later... Please read Galactic News to see my response to all of this. Oh and Caredetru, the RPG where Reticha meets up with you would of happend two years before this. But I hope you don't mind but Reticha is probebly going to tag along with you and Tressa)

Reticha has been without her son for two years. She had stayed with Tressa and Caredetru in the mean time however. Seven Years Ago the Tykupers, Duvnar and his family and crew, Floris, Jimmy and more were all living in the same neighbourhood on Naboo. It was a wonderful life. But the Empire came and destroyed all of it. She swore she would avenge her fallen Husband.

(OOC: Duvnar is still believed to be dead. Only two people know he is alive. Noj and Zane.

Oh ya... Zane's back and is working for Noj)

She walked behind Caredetru has he requested to board.

"Cared... Are you sure this is a good idea? I mean Ilum can easily just heal you with her force connection..."

Reticha had been trying hard to convince Caredetru and Tressa to train Irith in the ways of the force on their own. She was worried that if they didn't they would lose her someday and she would be gone being trained by some Jedi Master Halfway across the Galaxy, just like Gwazi was right now.
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

There is another? Empty
PostSubject: Re: There is another?   There is another? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:55 pm

(ooc- you have to remember that time passes at different rates in different parts of the universe. I can use that to my advantage in haveing my characters not age excessively in this EXTREMELY confusing situation. Also, I don't listen to the Beatles, I listen to speed/death metal like Parkway Drive, The Devil Wears Prada, and the Arcacia Strain. Is Fectum like Jacky's sith name like "Darth Fectum" or something?)

Caredetru docked(not sure how that would be acomplished one man fighter to one man fighter), and as soon as he attempted to put his left leg down to take a step into the small cockpit, he stumbled and fell onto the plush seat. Blood spattered onto the cloth, and Caredetru's mangled hair flew into his face. He rolled over onto his back, holding his ankle with only one hand. The foot hung limp and several sparking wires protruded from the pale sking just below the white pants dyed crimson.
Caredetru's other arm looked as just as damaged. It was bent over backwards just above the elbow, but the fingers still stwitched. He grabbed at the figure infront of him as his vision began to blur. He treid to choke out words - forgeting that he was dumb - but only failed. His shining yet bloodshot eyes rolled backwards into his head and his tense muscles relaxed. He fell limp and unconcious.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

There is another? Empty
PostSubject: Re: There is another?   There is another? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:00 pm

(OOC: Fectum is Jacky's Sith Name.

For simple terms though let's NOT add in the science of time traveling faster in different parts of the Galaxy. Let's keep it like it is at Planet Earth. Everyone ages at the same rate)
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

There is another? Empty
PostSubject: Re: There is another?   There is another? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:42 pm

(ooc- The thing is that I did not want my characters to age. I don't know if you did or not, but you SHOULD have held a vote open to everyone as to whether the RPGs should be jumped foward or not.)
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

There is another? Empty
PostSubject: Re: There is another?   There is another? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:12 pm

(OOC: One we did make sure everyone was fine with it. You just weren't logging on. Second it was Noj who fast forward it, not me)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

There is another? Empty
PostSubject: Re: There is another?   There is another? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There is another?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SW Role Playing :: RPG Category :: Meeting Hall-
Jump to: