SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Caredetru Tykuper is BACK

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Male Number of posts : 233
Birthplace : Naboo
Species : Naboo
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Caredetru Tykuper is BACK Empty
PostSubject: Caredetru Tykuper is BACK   Caredetru Tykuper is BACK Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:48 pm

I am, in fact BACK!!!!! My laptop is working, I don't give a flying fuck about homework, and I will have about 2 hours a day on here! I have had a million damn things going on at once the past few weeks, what with a snow board trip to New Mexico(fifteen straight hours in the back seat of an 84 Dakota with four other people, an all underground Death Metal mix-tape and a few GALLONS of cofee shooting through you all at different intervals NOT RECOMMENDED), moving in with my father from my mother's house, starting a new school, and constructing a new RP forum with my cousin(will be opening soon, I'll make an anouncement when it is), but I'm back now!!!! Did yall miss me?
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

Male Number of posts : 154
Birthplace : Mississippi
Speciality : Nonya
Species : VERY DRY
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Caredetru Tykuper is BACK   Caredetru Tykuper is BACK Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:53 pm

I thought you were gone...of course I missed you. I thought Old Greg abducted you.
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Male Number of posts : 233
Species : Naboo
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Caredetru Tykuper is BACK   Caredetru Tykuper is BACK Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:55 pm

Who is Old Greg?
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

Male Number of posts : 154
Birthplace : Mississippi
Speciality : Nonya
Species : VERY DRY
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Caredetru Tykuper is BACK   Caredetru Tykuper is BACK Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:03 pm

It's a funny video on youtube. You should look it up.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Speciality : Jedi Training
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Caredetru Tykuper is BACK   Caredetru Tykuper is BACK Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:22 pm

I just figured you were taking a coffee break... Guess I was right! XD

Anyways the Scenario Time for RPG's is still going on... only The Empires main members will make an appearance or two now (Which will all be under my control however)
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caredetru Tykuper is BACK   Caredetru Tykuper is BACK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caredetru Tykuper is BACK
Page 1 of 1