SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Training the young (Jedi needed/only)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

Male Number of posts : 397
Birthplace : Tatooine
Speciality : Hell Angel Commander
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Training the young (Jedi needed/only) Empty
PostSubject: Training the young (Jedi needed/only)   Training the young (Jedi needed/only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:31 am

(This thread needs Jedi masters and their padawans only. Sorry but that is the base of the thread. So that means I will need Xanatos and Jacky to be in this seeing as they are both my padawan's.)

Noj walked into the hangar of The Arch where 2 ETA-2 fighters , for his padawans and a Delta-7 Aethersprite fighter, his own. He was awaiting them for their mission below on the planet of Kashyyk. They were to remove the head quarters of the empires troopers here. He had also sent word to Ali to bring his own padawan to help relieve the wookies of the empire, but word was yet arrived. It was a simple plan, simple base, and the wookies promised to rise once their shackles were lifted of the empire.

"What is taking them so long..."
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

Male Number of posts : 154
Birthplace : Mississippi
Speciality : Nonya
Species : VERY DRY
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Training the young (Jedi needed/only)   Training the young (Jedi needed/only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:40 am

Jacky flew through hyperspace, attempting to get to his new master...the rush was because of the star destroyer pursuing him in the blue vortex.
He sent out a message."Master, you probably won't believe me but, I'm being shot at in hyperspace. I'm being followed by a stardestroyer, and this is dangerous.What do you suggest.Hold on I'm almost to your coords."
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Training

PostSubject: Re: Training the young (Jedi needed/only)   Training the young (Jedi needed/only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 10:56 am

(OOC: I can't have Gwazi join unless Ali approves it since he's Gwazi's Master but Zane can already join since he follows you around now and since when did Jacky become your Padawan?)

Zane woke in his bed and left his corridors, he grabbed a cup of Hot Chocolate and went to the Hangar to hear Jacky yelling into the com-link. "Who's that?" He took a sip from his cup and looked around as his other hand gripped his Lightsaber to make sure it was still their. "And wheres your son?"
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

Male Number of posts : 157
Speciality : spying/bounty hunting
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Training the young (Jedi needed/only)   Training the young (Jedi needed/only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 4:47 pm

Xanatos was aboard a public shuttle going to kashyyk. He saw the arch and walked up to the pilot. "hey pilot, board with that ship over there." The pilot turned around confused, "What? I don't board with ships, I take you to the starports."

Xanatos tossed him 500 credits. "Board with the ship."

"Right away sir." The pilot pushed a few buttons. "This is transport 3659, requesting permission to dock with the arch."
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Training the young (Jedi needed/only)   Training the young (Jedi needed/only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 5:03 pm

"Let them board" Noj commed "Now Jacky, head to kashyyk the second you get out of hyperspace we will meet you there. AND BOTH OF YOU STAY WITH THE SHIP NEXT TIME!!" They were always out side the ship. "Julius is piloting the Arch as of now, he will be waiting for us in the rendevous site."
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

PostSubject: Re: Training the young (Jedi needed/only)   Training the young (Jedi needed/only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 5:19 pm

"All right i'll put her in, have a nice trip" Xanatos walk through the docking hatch and into the arch. He went into the cockpit "Hey Julius, know where Noj is?"
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

PostSubject: Re: Training the young (Jedi needed/only)   Training the young (Jedi needed/only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:09 pm

Jacky looked down at his navi computer.There was only one parsec left to go and the Star destroyer was closing in. He couldn't swerve too far...he didn't know what it was like crashing into the wall of the hyperspace vortex."I'm gonna trick them. I hope this works." Jacky pressed the LAUNCH POD button, causing the escape pod, he motified into the ship to jetison out of hyperspace, the star destroyer didn't stop. Sombody on board must not have fallen for it.
He had just one minute left and the fire was getting heavier, just barely missing him.He had thirty two seconds. He recieve a small blow to his rear. Five seconds left. Now his fuel levels were down."NOW!" He yelled. He pushed the button and flew out of hyperspace...no Star Destroyer.
"Master, do sensor's on the planet show any sign of an imperial presence?"
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Training the young (Jedi needed/only)   Training the young (Jedi needed/only) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:59 pm

Zane just continued to sip his hot choclate when a bunch of footsteps could be heard, their was many and it was loud. The door opened soon after and out ran 25 Grey Jedi. One was Charkol, the other 24 were the other Guild Members. Charkol ran up to Noj to talk while the others checked out the army of Jedi Starfighters in the Hangar Bay.

"Not what I'd call High Class Jedi Temple sir but it's better than the dump we use to use..."

Zane just sipped his Hot Chocolate calmly as if he had never heard anyone coming. He knew Noj was to smart to make the Ship have a way for Imperials to break in unnoticed. That and the Guild had been those rackets for a week straight.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Training the young (Jedi needed/only)   Training the young (Jedi needed/only) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:37 pm

"This is only my personal frieght, the Grey Jedi must not stay still when enemy to the empire an the sith." A ship entered the system through hyperspace alone "Ah Jacky, yes there is pressance on the planet, its the HQ for the sector. That stardestroyer you met must have been heading to a different system, the one a black sun grand fleet is attacking and being led by a Dark Star battleship. With no fleet here The Grey Jedi will assualt the HQ with little challange, we will win this battle and if we are lucky the one in the other system aswell." Noj turned and looked down the hall at Xanatos "I am here Xana, it is good to see you my padawan, how was your mission on Pollis Massan asteroid belt?"
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

PostSubject: Re: Training the young (Jedi needed/only)   Training the young (Jedi needed/only) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:20 pm

Xanatos turned around to see Noj. "Mission successful Master. Everything's in order there. Why have you summoned me?"
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Training the young (Jedi needed/only)   Training the young (Jedi needed/only) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:15 pm

"I want you here with me and jacky so that the grey jedi will ALL be here to take out the imperial base on kashyyk. Simple operation as I have been saying, take the base out the imperials have to leave, imperials leave the system is freed of them, once they are free they join us. But that boulder will only fall if we push the stone and I want you to be here to help me, you have learned alot from the years I have taught you. And as a grey jedi Knight I expect you to still follow me until you have a padawan of your own." Noj stepped forward to his fighter while the other grey jedi went to theirs. Noj entered the fighters and began procedure to lifting off "I want you to wait for us above the base and out of reach of the anti air understood Julius."

"Yeah dad"

"Alright, close the hangar. Everyone get ready for drop"
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

PostSubject: Re: Training the young (Jedi needed/only)   Training the young (Jedi needed/only) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:22 pm

Jacky waved bye to Julius as he launched out and followed the rest of Blue Squadron.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Training the young (Jedi needed/only)   Training the young (Jedi needed/only) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:16 pm

Zane jumped in his ship and took off through it, he followed the grey Jedis and Noj to Kashyyyk. Together they looked like an advanced battle fleet, but sadly they weren't, they would requrie over 200 ships skilled with powerful pilots just to be stand a chance in a space battle. They were to big to scout however, if detected the Empire would get suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Training the young (Jedi needed/only)   Training the young (Jedi needed/only) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:31 pm

Noj led the fighters into the planets atmosphere, any defensive fighters were already found or sensed and taken out. The Arch was able to jam the communications in the bases general area making the base some what aware of the stealth attack.

"Blue sqaudron take the first dive on the base bunker, Red Squad after, and Gold follows them. Jade squad takes on anti-air and tanks, silver manages incomign fighters. I will let you all know when we will begin the ground attack and who goes for it. Now, squad leaders report"

(I will be leading Silver Squad)
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

PostSubject: Re: Training the young (Jedi needed/only)   Training the young (Jedi needed/only) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:22 pm

"Blue leader ,reporting in." Jacky said over the com.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Training the young (Jedi needed/only)   Training the young (Jedi needed/only) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:39 pm

Zane spoke into his mike all the sudden. "Red Leader signing in!"

Xanatos was leading Gold and 6 Grey Jedis were in each squad, it would make more sense to break in with their lightsabers, thats where Jedi Specialize
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Training the young (Jedi needed/only)   Training the young (Jedi needed/only) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:48 pm

Charkol's voice tuned in on the com "Jade team reporting in."

Another Jedi master by the name of Thag came on "Red team ready."

"Alright we will be starting in on my mark" The imperial base was well on the scanners of the Jedi Fighters "Ready...." the bases first defence tower could be seen now "Commense attack NOW!" and Noj broke off of the small attack battalion. Noj led the fighters in on the enemy hangar and barraged the hell out of it while storm trooper pilots could be seen scrambling for fighters. soon some tie scout fighters were leaving the hangar but most were being slaughtered.

"AND THIS IS WHY WE DON'T JUST GO IN WAVING OUR SABERS!" Said one of Nojs wingmen who shot down his second fighter.

"Focus on the force my brothers, use this emotion as your weapon!"
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Training the young (Jedi needed/only)   Training the young (Jedi needed/only) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 12:24 am

Zane yelled in thrill and so did his squadron, they were obviously enjoying the fight.
"Yeehaw! Let's kill these Empire Bastards!" Zane blew up a group of three parked Fighters with his missles catching half a dozen pilots in the explosion. His six Squadmates followed behing in a wide line and shot down a squad of 6 TIE Fighters that had started to fight back. Down on the ground a group of wookie prisoners apparenly broke free and just got out of the building and slaughtering the Troopers patrol the outside. Their was about 40 troops but 100 Prisoners.
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

PostSubject: Re: Training the young (Jedi needed/only)   Training the young (Jedi needed/only) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:55 am

Xanatos flew down in with gold squadron. Him and his squad flew down at full speed and then let out all of their concussion missiles on the hanger. It exploded in a huge burst of flames, "Whooohoooo!!!! I love that smell!" Xanatos yelled. Gold six said " Perfectly executed sir, whoa what the!" Three anti air tanks came out and fired on gold six, his ship was hit and destroyed. "Gold squadron pull back! Pull back." The flew away from the base to make another run at it but 2 more fighters were shot down.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Training the young (Jedi needed/only)   Training the young (Jedi needed/only) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:56 pm

When Zane heard the commotion he turned around to see Anti-Air Tanks destroying Gold Team. "Red Team do a 180! Were taking out some tanks!" "HOORA!" The squad shouted as they all spun around and went for the ships. One tank spoted them and slowly tried to spin around while comming the others but he was to late. Red Squadron shot their missles at the tanks destroying them. The rest of the squad went back to aid Noj's Fleet when Zane landed to look for survivours. He found one trooper and killed him. Then he caught eye of Xanatos strugiling out of some wreckage. Zane rushed to him and help him up. "It's Ok! The Tanks are down! But two of your squadmates were shot down! We need to see if they survived!"

(OOC: Why don't you ever use Floris anymore? He was saved for a reason!)
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Training the young (Jedi needed/only)   Training the young (Jedi needed/only) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:41 pm

"Alright fleet, I want jade team and red team airborne while the rest enter the base. Keep you mind on the force, and your heart with your feelings. My the force be with you." Noj landed his fighter followed by the other fighters.

On exiting he made for Xanatos.
"Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

PostSubject: Re: Training the young (Jedi needed/only)   Training the young (Jedi needed/only) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:11 pm

Blue squadron was a specially selected team of B-wings. Jacky could tell they were a bit angered at being told what to do by a child, but he got over it. This mission was exceptionally easy compared to others.

Jacky laughed into his comm," I believe you'll need it more than we will.Okay men let's take this pitiful insurgency out to make way for our land invasion."

The B-wings shifted to attack position, gracefully one by one. They each flew in , the base was wide open for an attack. "Aim for the reactor." Jacky said simply.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Training the young (Jedi needed/only)   Training the young (Jedi needed/only) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:22 pm

"Jacky, blue squadron is to land for land attack, Red and Jade stay air borne. Besides this will be training, understood padawan?" Noj commed to Jacky as he led his squad came in to the attack. "Land your squad now, we are taking that base as our own. We have no material for a construction, Savuel is streatching a bugdet as is with this."

It was true, the rebellion was now entering large debt with some companies who were building weapons and ships for them. But Savuel had chosen this attack to take advantage of the fuel resources here that would become a valuable sell and help their economy. So this battle was to ensure an army and finacial stabbility.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Training the young (Jedi needed/only)   Training the young (Jedi needed/only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:50 am

Zane told Noj he would leave everything to him and left on his fighter. Suddenly the Red Squad members started reporting in several outpost, holograms came on Noj's Comlink as the Wookies roared with their weapons raised. Suddenly Red 5 was destroyed by an Artillery Unit. Jade and Blue Squad were now sending in outpost also. Alot of them had Artiller, troop armadas, Figher Fleets, AT-ST's and AT-AT's coming at the rebels. One was even lead by a Dark Jedi.

(OOC: This was more detailed but somehow the computer thought it could delete it... But this is basicly the same in a shorter format)
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

PostSubject: Re: Training the young (Jedi needed/only)   Training the young (Jedi needed/only) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:00 am

"Master i'm as good as eve, but i've lost Zey and Galen, I need to search for them." Xanatos was out of breath for some reason, maybe because of the adrenaline.

Floris was sleeping in a secret underground rebel base. He was dreaming that he was locked up in a pirate cell being tortured. Someone he knew very well came down and saved him. Floris awoke with a startle, the dream felt so real. Floris heard shouting "Floris! Floris! Get in here!" Floris grabbed his gun and ran to the general. "Floris we have reading of an attack on kashyyk, Noj Metal is leading it. Take a Mon Calamari cruiser and give them some support." Floris called 12 troopers together and tok them to the last capitol ship they had. The NR Groundpounder, perfect for this mission. Floris and his squad ran to the cockpit and floris sat down and activated the comm system. "Noj Metal, this is the NR Groundpounder, do you need assistance?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training the young (Jedi needed/only)   Training the young (Jedi needed/only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training the young (Jedi needed/only)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next