SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

Male Number of posts : 397
Birthplace : Tatooine
Speciality : Hell Angel Commander
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-10

The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR)   The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:18 am

"We must act quickly, this gang is the first we must meet, next is the black sun mafia, then the pirates, and finally the mandolorians... if we can get those major faction on our side then we will bring in smaller gangs and have hold over some outposts over the galaxy via the factions." Noj looked a Zane with a look from the message he shared "And you will be with me at each of these meetings.... I may need an apprentice if I should be killed. Too bad Savuel cannot go to any of them, he would be vulnerable... and we wouldn't have anyone in the senate to hold for the Rebellion's interests.... hopefully with him and the hutt clan in the senate rooting for us we will have the empire politically in a stronghold. If we can have enough senate power and hold off the empire the Mistress will bypass them and use her weapon anyway, causing a swing in our strength... but now with the other two sith roaming around causing problems there is no telling what will happen." Noj began walking back the port to The Arch.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Training

PostSubject: Re: The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR)   The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:17 am

Zane then followed Noj to where he was going. "That may be are biggest problem, no doubt that theirs a chance that even before the Ploitics are done the Death Star could destroy us! If crazy enough they could destroy Corusant to! Who knows, but at all times we need a way to insure the rebelion can keep moving and destory the Empire! Even if they destroy another planet or two! Some Agents by the names of Edward Sothe, Pelleas Nolan and Leo Noachi are going to discuss with a Senate underground who wants to start a rebelion, Rebel Leaders, Dragon Jaws, Lions Pride and Moon Guardian are also thier. Their real names were never given. Those are their code names!"

Zane looked around and relised no one else was near.

"Also what will we do with Duvnar! We know he's coming! We need a way to fit him into this without making it knowing to the Senate that's what were doing!"
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR)   The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:07 am

"Its easy how to bring him in with no contact to the senate, we go to his home, Nar Shadda. It is a hub for those that we seak to join our cause and he knows it liek the back of his hand. We meet him there and bring him into our operations undercover."
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR)   The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:40 pm

"Maybe... But... He has no way of knowing... I don't got any contact with him, all I know is that Duvnar is Alive and under training... how would he know where to meet?

Besides it's not like we plan a time, he can only come out once his training is complete!"
Zane was worried, he never doubted Noj, he just wanted the rebelion to go well and for him to understand the case with Duvnar.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR)   The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:57 pm

"There is a way of contact to him... But only others of the force can use it. Telepathy, he will hear that, and that alone... But he must complete his training before we meet him, it would ruin it if we took him from it too early." The doors to the Arch opened and from behind them 3 of the hutt guards came to them and kneeled.

"Sirs, We seek to keep you safe in this war, meaning life or death."

"I may be old but I am not helpless. I will accept you, I need extra hands on my ship any how."

They boarded the ship and began to take off.
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

Male Number of posts : 157
Speciality : spying/bounty hunting
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR)   The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:24 pm

Xanatos snuck in behind the guards and boarded the ship. A guard turned around and saw him and rasied his gun. Xanatos put his hand on it and said "I'm a friend, don't shoot." He walked into the cockpit and stopped right behind Noj.

"Noj, I've searched the entire galaxy for you. From Nar Shadaa to Korribon, and even Dxun. But now I've found you, my search is over. A new chapter of my life shall begin." Xanatos kneeled to Noj. "I give you my life, will you train me?"
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR)   The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 8:56 pm

Zane was quick to respond, he ignited his saber and put it towards Xanatos.

"I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT YOU BETTER LEAVE NOW SITH! YOUR NO BETTER THAN FLORIS! HE TURNED MY SON INTO A SITH JUST LIKE YOU SITH SCUM!"
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR)   The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:03 pm

Noj ignited his light staff and raised it

"Let him be Zane. So you wish to become my Padawan apprentice of the Grey Jedi, I sense that you are force sensitive yes... but I sense a struggle in you, Dark and Light. Explain this to me, tell me why you think you are a grey jedi? Why I should teach you."
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

PostSubject: Re: The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR)   The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 10:18 pm

(OOC: I'll post in the morning, I don't have enough time to make a good post.)
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

PostSubject: Re: The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR)   The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:00 am

Xanatos shoved Zane away not paying attention to his screaming. He listened carefully to Noj's words and replied.

"I have felt the dark side of the force. It is extremely powerful, but they are violent beasts at times. I do not believe in slaughtering everyone who gets in my way. But for the Jedi, anger can be a good thing. And I will kill innocents if it will benefit the entire galaxy. Their is no way you can control the galaxy with peace, it isn't possible. There are violent people everywhere, people who don't like the Jedi. You must kill them to free the galaxy. I want to be a grey jedi because the sith are too brutal, and the jedi are too weak. Teach me, train me in your ways. I wish to defeat the sith, and not let the jedi rule. I have some experience with the force, but not that much. My power that I focus on is battle meditation. Which can be very useful in tough battles.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR)   The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 1:14 pm

"So you think our cause as grey jedi is to eliminate both sides of the force and become our own? I am sorry but we are Jedi none the less, we do not folow their guide of emotions, how to control them and keep them from being in our way.... no we will use our emotions as if they were our on saber, but being Jedi we are no friend to the sith, we must end them as the jedi before us have been doing for so long... My teachings unfortunatly do not follow the jedi's like most grey jedi, I truely strike the path of being sith and jedi..." Noj walked to a locked cabinet "I teach sith talents as well as jedi, and hate is something your sith teachings will need" He opened the cabinet and pulled from it 2 light sabers "A Sith saber and a Jedi saber, red and purple... they are both yours for my training" Noj tossed them to Xanatos "Are you sure you are ready for this?"
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR)   The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 1:15 pm

Zane after hearing this sent a message into Noj's Mind.

"He want's the Jedi to fall! He can't be trusted! Ali, Gwazi and Duvnar are all Jedi! Do you truly want this Xanatos to destroy them!?"
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR)   The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 1:31 pm

Noj relpied via telepathy "He can be trusted, I sense no danger of him, his intensions are clear to me."
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR)   The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:10 am

Zane was now losing it with Noj and continued to contact him through his mind.

"His intentions are to destroy the Jedi and Sith! Ali! Gwazi! Duvnar! My Son! They will all end up dead! DEAD! I cannot stand for this Noj! You stop this now or I will! I won't let this mad man kill my son! Even if he is a Sith!"
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR)   The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:34 am

"HOW WOULD YOU KNOW THAT HE WILL EVEN TRY! YOU KNOW NOTHING OF YOUR SONS FUTURE, AND NOTHING OF THIS MANS PAST! YOU HAVE BEEN DEAD FOR SO LONG MAYBE YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN TO TRUST SOMEONE, I WOULD KNOW I HAVE SHARED THE SAME FATE! But to judge someone on being a evil because they were confused or misguided at a point... I live with the dark side everyday, if he is part of the dark side than I will turn him."
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

PostSubject: Re: The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR)   The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:37 am

Xanatos took the two lightsabers and grabbed them tightly. He ignited them both, he stared into the purple one and thought of peace. He would bring peace to the galaxy, he would save it from destruction. He stared deeply into the red one, he felt his hatred towards the sith boil up in him. They were the ones who killed his parents, so he would destroy them.

Xanatos turned off the sabers and looked at Noj. "I'm ready master, where do I begin?"
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR)   The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:19 pm

"Very well Noj... I will go along... for now"

Zane then ended his mind game with Noj and sat down in a cockpit seat. He watched as the two Jedi's 'talked'
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR)   The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 4:06 pm

"Before I start discussing your training we must get on our way to the Black Sun territory" The guards entered the room and launched The Arch into space.

On entering hyperspace Noj went to his new apprentice. "What do you know about fighting with two sabers?"
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

PostSubject: Re: The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR)   The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 6:54 pm

"I know that it is a form called Jar'Kai, and that has a strong offensive fighting. You usually attack with one and defend with the other, but you can attack or defend with both. But I have to move fast in order to not have to block strong attacks. Because then I will tire and lose my block and be killed. When I was Sith, I just started this form, so I don't have much experience."
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR)   The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:41 pm

"Well you will continue to use this form, it will help repel blaster fire needed for the war soon to come. But we must add to your technique if you are to defend against a saber, as you can see I do not use a light saber but a staff version of the weapon, my technique is drunken staff. I move like the waves on the ocean, I flow into my enemy till I am past them. My counter part compensates with more of an aggresive style that he does not tell me the name of... But between you an me I think it is simply improv street staff fighting." Noj smirked at his remark.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR)   The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:46 pm

Zane looked around at the two. He held his own two sabers tightly. He may beable to benefit to this.
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

PostSubject: Re: The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR)   The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 4:06 pm

Xanatos gave a slight smile then dropped into his Jar'Kai form, he twirled his two sabers. "Let's start it up."
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR)   The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 5:03 pm

Noj pulled a large sack out of a near by locker, filled with some sort of sphere's.

"This will teach you to surpress massive amount of fire." Noj then empied the sack onto the ground revealing an army of Remote droids.

They soon lifted into the air and spun with intensity.

"They will fire randomly at you, use the force to block them. You will sometimes have to deflect 4 or 5 stun blasts at a time. If you are able to deflect their fire, you will soon be able to send it back into them. If you do they will fall meaning that it can no longer attack you." Noj stepped away from the droids and the line of fire "Let is begin" and almost at once 8 of the droids shot the first blast.

(OOC: this is when it transitions over to Black Sun , Red Moon)
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

PostSubject: Re: The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR)   The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:43 am

(OOC: So I post in the black sun one now and just let this die?)
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: close this   The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 2:37 pm

(Yep, thats the plan. Black sun, Red moon is set a month after this thread.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR)   The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hutt's (Year 1 Day 90 OTR)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SW Role Playing :: RPG Category :: Meeting Hall-
Jump to: