SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Witness Protection (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

Male Number of posts : 216
Birthplace : Corulag City, Corulag
Speciality : Elite Soldier
Species : Hapan
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Witness Protection (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Witness Protection (Open)   Witness Protection (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 7:52 pm

Sat in room 35 in the 90 flat skyscraper. He had invited all his friends to the conference like the letter instructed. He noticed the picture of a Woman on the screen. A South Hapan (Chinese) looking woman. Helix noticed as the door behind him opened signaling the first person arrived.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Male Number of posts : 580
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Master
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Witness Protection (Open)   Witness Protection (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 7:59 pm

Ali Xen walked in after a long vacation after the death of his wife Marrisa he saw an old friend Helix. He sat down and saw there were many chairs hopefully they would all be filled. ((I wish she wasn't dead but I have to stick to story line of the RPs))
Back to top Go down
http://www.halocrusades.com/index.php?p=page&x=9559
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

PostSubject: Re: Witness Protection (Open)   Witness Protection (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:14 pm

He looked at Ali silently and noticed another Woman walk in.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Speciality : Jedi Training

PostSubject: Re: Witness Protection (Open)   Witness Protection (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:45 pm

With Duvnar dead Reticha was left to raise Gwazi on her own. Of course though she was friends with all of Duvnar's friends so she arrived right after Ali. Gwazi was right behind her. Gwazi was now a Jedi Knight and growing stronger with the force everyday. He was only 6 years old yet had already killed Garrus, of course Caredetru assissted him but it was still an amazing accomplishment. Reticha walked in to see Ali and Helix sitting at a table. "It's good to see you two again. I haven't seen either of you for a while now... Expecialy with Duvnar dead".
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Witness Protection (Open)   Witness Protection (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:10 pm

Ali didn't reply after the death of his wife he didn't say much. He had nothing, yes he was a jedi Master, but his father mother and wife were dead. His life was crumpling down, he already knew how he was going to end. Not by the blasters and lightsabers but by his own doing probably suicide. He wondered what Helix wanted with all his friends.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Male Number of posts : 295
Birthplace : Corusant
Speciality : Space combat

PostSubject: Re: Witness Protection (Open)   Witness Protection (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:24 pm

Sark walked into the room and sat down at the nearest chair. Helix had sent him a letter saying he needed most of his friends. Sark looked at TC and checked up on a few things.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Witness Protection (Open)   Witness Protection (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:36 pm

Ali with a glance at Helix said," You already know how this will end."
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

PostSubject: Re: Witness Protection (Open)   Witness Protection (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:22 pm

"I don't know what mea..." Helix said before being interuppted by an audio being played by the screen. It said, "You all are here because the Coruscanti Police Force has employed you to kill Lin Tao...an infamous assian that is beleived to have been involved in the Helukan Family murder." Letter flashed across the screen that read out "YOU'RE DISMISSED" hELIX SAID, "I guess that is our cue to leave."
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Witness Protection (Open)   Witness Protection (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:58 pm

Reticha couldn't believe this was why they were called in. Expected to hunt some criminal when the Fate of the Galaxy rested on their hands. "No... I will not take part in this. I shall aid the rebelion, I shall make sure my son becomes a Jedi master but I will not go on some random goosechase!"
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Witness Protection (Open)   Witness Protection (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:05 pm

"I think it would be good for him," said Ali already accepting this in his mind. He then looked at Helix and said," What do we do now, I guess your team leader."
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Witness Protection (Open)   Witness Protection (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:35 pm

"Good!? Good for him!? HE IS THE CHOSEN ONE AND ONE OF THE FEW JEDI'S IN THE GALAXY, HE NEEDS TRAINING! HE NEEDS PROTECTION! HE NEEDS TO BE SAFE!"

Gwazi could tell his mother was just spassing out now. But Gwazi knew better, he knew what Ali was saying so he spoke up. "No Mother... your wrong... I am as safe here as I can be anywhere else, my only shot at a Jedi Master is here, their is no training else where... This mission will also work as a Jedi Trial or Quest, you seem to forget I am a Jedi Knight now and I have responsiblites to uphold"

"THATS RIGHT YOU DO GWAZI! YOUR RESPONSIBILITY IS TO BE SAFE, STAY OUT OF POINTLESS AFFAIRS AND PREPARE TO FIGHT VALOR LIKE YOU FORSEEN! FOR DUVNAR'S SAKE!"

"Dad would want this for me! If I leave now I will never be able to face Valor! Valor is being taught by the Dark Lord and is learning the most powerful sith powers in history! Including the Mind Bomb! My only shot to survive is to stay here! Dad would understand that! He may be dead now be if he was alive he would support me! I am a Jedi Knight, Protectors of the Galaxy, Guardians of Peace and Justice! I have a Destiny to prepare and fight Valor just like I fought Garrus! I never hid when I had to fight Garrus, I went out their and trained and grew stronger!"

"BUT YOU WERE TRAINED BY THE JEDI TEMPLE! THE SAFEST PLACE THEIR WAS! AND BESIDES YOU DIDN'T KILL GARRUS ALONE! CAREDETRU WAS THEIR AS WELL!"

"That Jedi Temple was a death trap! The Empire destoryed it in seconds! The people here however were not! Most were on Naboo! Unlike those Jedi they actually escaped and survived, I am the safest with them! And besides! Caredetru isn't dead! He is still alive and their are many more people here that can help me as well! Ali! Helix! Floris! Tressa! Jacky! Irith! Jimmy! I am ready for this!"

Reticha then got a flashback, their first son Jimmerz, he was a good boy but he was always doing what he was told to be by his parents, he was always avoiding Jedi Training and he ended up a Sith, a Sith that killed her and in the end got killed by his own Father Duvnar so he wouldn't hurt anyone else, she knew how much Duvnar regreated that, she also knew that Jimmerz ended up like that because he was always kept and safe and never got training from the right people. Was she truly ready to do the same with Gwazi? No... She wasn't going to make the same Mistake twice. "Gwazi... your right... you need them as much they need you..." Reticha then turned to Ali. "Well if your going to be incharge of this mission and more importantly my son you better explain what this mission is about and promise me I'm not making a mistake leaving him with you, wimpy and Fish head!" "Don't be so mean mom... Helix, Jimmy please ignore my mother!" "Sigh... Ignoring me when I get mad just like your father, only he enjoyed bugging helix and jimmy, where did we go wrong with you?" she said in a joking tone.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Witness Protection (Open)   Witness Protection (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:50 pm

"You have none to fear he won't be alone I have 3 others under my care along with my aid Jedi Knight Alex Scorch, he is a strong helper and my highest apprentice. my other three padawans are Mary Stargazer, Nikki Chaney, and Joseph Leutna. Of cource you may be ahead of some of them I think you'll get along. Also we have aid from Helix and all the others this should be easy.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Witness Protection (Open)   Witness Protection (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:18 am

Sark crossed his arms and sighed. "Oh no Gwazi. I expect fish coments from anyone that was close to Dunvar. He seemed to have a certain habit when we is first met." At this point Sark got up and began to look out the window and at the sky.

"*grumble* Stunned me in an alley *grumble* Not very nice of him *grumble* Just said hello"
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Witness Protection (Open)   Witness Protection (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:35 am

"We must start soon to start finding this Assasin" said Ali he was anxious to get this journey going.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Witness Protection (Open)   Witness Protection (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:13 am

Reticha sat in a nearby chair, although she probebly wouldn't be in the Mission she would still watch and see what her son was dealing with. Gwazi watched the Hologram in the middle of the room activate, he studied the data carefully.

Gwazi: Master... This is no averdge Assassin is it?

Gwazi then noticed Sark complaning about Duvnar

Gwazi: That's just how he is Sark, nothing to complain about, besides he's dead now so he shouldn't be an annoyance anymore.

Gwazi then rememberd the Stun Pistol he carried with him, when Duvnar gave it to him he said "Now Son, Helix and Sushi are probebly going to get very annoying during your adventures when I'm not around, if that ever happens just stun them, works for me every time, just make sure Helix ain't wearing a stun vest" Gwazi still thought it was pretty funny that Duvnar got along with those two that way, but Helix and Sark weren't really pathetic, sure they weren't the best at combat but they had other skills they all needed to survive
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Witness Protection (Open)   Witness Protection (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:26 am

Still grumbling, Sark turned away from the window and cast a look at Reticha. Gands were so.......Sark didn't need to think of a word to describe them. They were all the same, except for Gwazi. He was the only one close to Dunvar who didn't call him a fish or stun him. Sark turned to Ali. "No kidding. The sooner we can stop arguring and kill this guy the better."
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Witness Protection (Open)   Witness Protection (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:54 pm

"agreed then Helix when can we start?", said Ali
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Witness Protection (Open)   Witness Protection (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:34 pm

(OOC: Gwazi's not a Gand. He's human!)
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Witness Protection (Open)   Witness Protection (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:48 am

"Allow me.." Said Gwazi. He knew their was more to this than they were letting on. Why would a group of rebels trying to save the Galaxy concern themselves with an averdge criminal. Expecialy when one of them is a Jedi! It just didn't add up and Gwazi had to find out what was going on.

"I assume we find the Crime Locations, Sighting and locations of where they believe he could be staying. Aside from Interviews and such with the Victims, if any are still alive... I say were good. So. When do we go?"
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

PostSubject: Re: Witness Protection (Open)   Witness Protection (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:06 pm

Helix had blanked out for a molment. Wen Ali said something Helix looked at him and siad, "Let's go." Helix then heard what Gwazi said about crime locations and sightings. Helix said to him, "Te manson murders were contreversial because when the whole family was walking through a mall and suddenly dropped dead...the only way they knew it was her wqas because inside their stomachs were love notes written by her." Helix noticed the sun set in the background before saying, "She is probably the best assasin in the core!"
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Witness Protection (Open)   Witness Protection (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:51 pm

"I see, but no matter how skilled this Assassin is it's not a big enough deal for some of the top rebels of the Galaxy to go after! your hiding something! What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

PostSubject: Re: Witness Protection (Open)   Witness Protection (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 6:02 pm

"I'm just worried that we'll top her 1000 death count" Helix said.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Witness Protection (Open)   Witness Protection (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 8:45 pm

" Your little faith is disturbing felix, one who thinks little of ones self becomes little" said Ali.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Witness Protection (Open)   Witness Protection (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 8:58 pm

"Leave this to the Milita! Why must we waste are time when we can be growing the Rebelion!?"
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

PostSubject: Re: Witness Protection (Open)   Witness Protection (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:21 pm

((What the crap is a Mitilla?))

Helix answered, "Ode to thy fallen and depressed warrior for he is more practical!" Helix got up and opened the door revealing the large elevator. He said to the others, "Get in?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witness Protection (Open)   Witness Protection (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Witness Protection (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SW Role Playing :: RPG Category :: Meeting Hall-
Jump to: