SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Should we be able to make new threads?

Go down 
2 posters

Yes, let's get on with it!
Should we be able to make new threads? I_vote_lcap100%Should we be able to make new threads? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
No, let's just play Empire's Domination
Should we be able to make new threads? I_vote_lcap0%Should we be able to make new threads? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Male Number of posts : 233
Birthplace : Naboo
Species : Naboo
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Should we be able to make new threads? Empty
PostSubject: Should we be able to make new threads?   Should we be able to make new threads? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:19 pm

I know that Duvnar sais that we can't do other threads until Empire Domination ends(other than the non related ones that don't really stay with the current story), but I think that we should be able to. Some of us have really good ideas, and people like me who forget VERY easily may end up forgeting our great ideas. I understand where Duvnar is coming from, though. I see that there may be things in Empire Domination that we may not know will happen. Might I suggest cutting it a bit short? We know that Naboo is gone and Hoth is about to go, and Duvnar has told us that Zoroko will be killed, so how bout we just end with Zoroko dieing and the empire taking over everything so that we know where the future threads will stand and we can begin RPing again. I know that Duvnar probably has big plans for Empire domination, but might I siggest that we just play out those plans in later threads so that we can get on with it? I know that Duvnar will say no, but if we all say yes then he will have to accept it lest he become tyranical like our last moderators(and we all know how that went). If, however, you all say no then I will respect that and just continue on with Duvnar's plans.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Speciality : Jedi Training
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Should we be able to make new threads?   Should we be able to make new threads? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:51 pm

lol... you underestimate me and you ignore me!

Yes I did make the new fourm for extra RPG's but I also did make it allowed for you to make new RPG's in here!

It just must be at Skirmish level unless I say otherwise because that might ruin future plans. I only restrict you making future RPG's like Sauvels where they wanted to destroy the Death Star. That was to much in one RPG, unplanned and all other sort's of stuff so as long as you limit yourself it's fine.

Plus I got some ideas for certain RPG Themes incase you have trouble thinking of Skirmish Ideas.

1. A Planet Sturggle
2. A Jedi Test
3. A Character Introduction
4. A Crew Registry RPG - Like All Alone in the Night
5. Crashed Ship on an unknown World.

The list can go on and on, these are just examples.
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Male Number of posts : 233
Species : Naboo
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Should we be able to make new threads?   Should we be able to make new threads? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 10:43 pm

Well, here is my idea: You already know that Tressa and I are going to be attempting to set up a new Naboo in the Suarbi system so I was wanting to create a new thread that is the start of that government and the begining of our fight against the Empire. It's kinda like another rebellion, but this is just for a single system. Suarbi has I think 7 planets that are habitible, and all of them(except for Suarbi 4, the planet that the original "Ship that crashes on an outer rim planet" took place on) are frozen and volcanic just like Hoth. So I guess that I got that no. 1 of yours already filled.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Speciality : Jedi Training
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Should we be able to make new threads?   Should we be able to make new threads? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:32 pm

Approved, but their is a problem.

People can easily just think a Role Play will work and post it without checking so if you want to start a new one message me the Idea and I'll see if it works or not.
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should we be able to make new threads?   Should we be able to make new threads? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SW Role Playing :: RPG Category :: Meeting Hall-
Jump to: