SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is this for?

Go down 
+2
Gwazi Magnum
Caredetru Tykuper
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Male Number of posts : 233
Birthplace : Naboo
Species : Naboo
Registration date : 2008-10-20

What is this for? Empty
PostSubject: What is this for?   What is this for? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:58 pm

What is this forum for?
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Speciality : Jedi Training
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-10

What is this for? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is this for?   What is this for? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:12 pm

Incase we want to plan something ahead of time!

In any RPG we discuss it here!
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Julro Mapit
Jedi Youngling
Julro Mapit

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-01-12

What is this for? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is this for?   What is this for? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:13 pm

Well first you should call it "RPG Business" it would help. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

What is this for? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is this for?   What is this for? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:29 am

Thats exactly what it is called Julro...
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

Male Number of posts : 157
Birthplace : Tatooine
Speciality : spying/bounty hunting
Registration date : 2008-10-11

What is this for? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is this for?   What is this for? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:46 am

She means you spelled it wrong. It's business, not buisness.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

What is this for? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is this for?   What is this for? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:51 am

Oh I see... My mistake.
Back to top Go down
Julro Mapit
Jedi Youngling
Julro Mapit

What is this for? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is this for?   What is this for? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 1:15 pm

Yes it is. You’ve got to start applying some kind of spelling rules on your site. And especially if you are recruiting for new players, you can’t expect them to take your work seriously if you can’t at least spell-check what is effectively your promotional work for your site. If someone post on the site and their Spelling and Grammar is bad that is ok because they are here to have fun. But The Forum, Rules, News and the artwork should be all ways spell correctly on the website,

The first notion of the website must be encouraging, or it will be perceivable by the public that you got a cognitive disability, then visitors will leave your site before you recognize it. Checking the spelling of the content on your web site is extremely significant; to guarantee good content convenience and readability for your visitors, and better crawl ability and also easily indexing for search engines.

Don't be afraid to give your best to your website. Every time you do well on your website it makes it much stronger. If you do the little jobs well, the big ones will tend to take care of themselves.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

What is this for? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is this for?   What is this for? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 1:24 pm

Their is no spell check availabe of this site and I cannot add one either...

Also I do happen to have a Disablity. It's called Autism and everyone on this site knows I have it.
Back to top Go down
Julro Mapit
Jedi Youngling
Julro Mapit

What is this for? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is this for?   What is this for? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 5:49 pm

two things .

1. I am a Scientologist
2.Website Spell Checking Service, should help and is free http://www.websiteoptimization.com/services/spell-check/

Duvnar Magnum successful people aren't born that way. They become successful by establishing the habit of doing things unsuccessful people don't like to do. The successful people don't always like these things themselves; they just get on and do them.
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

Male Number of posts : 154
Birthplace : Mississippi
Speciality : Nonya
Species : VERY DRY
Registration date : 2008-11-12

What is this for? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is this for?   What is this for? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 7:01 pm

Julro I really wish you'd stop talking to him like that. Oh and Scientology is just bull crap and you have no proof of a reason to practice it.
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

What is this for? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is this for?   What is this for? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 7:29 pm

Julro Mapit wrote:
Yes it is. You’ve got to start applying some kind of spelling rules on your site. And especially if you are recruiting for new players, you can’t expect them to take your work seriously if you can’t at least spell-check what is effectively your promotional work for your site. If someone post on the site and their Spelling and Grammar is bad that is ok because they are here to have fun. But The Forum, Rules, News and the artwork should be all ways spell correctly on the website,

The first notion of the website must be encouraging, or it will be perceivable by the public that you got a cognitive disability, then visitors will leave your site before you recognize it. Checking the spelling of the content on your web site is extremely significant; to guarantee good content convenience and readability for your visitors, and better crawl ability and also easily indexing for search engines.

Don't be afraid to give your best to your website. Every time you do well on your website it makes it much stronger. If you do the little jobs well, the big ones will tend to take care of themselves.

Laughing

Oh and, you talk about correct spelling and grammar but I'm afraid you contradicted yourself when you said "be all ways" instead of " always be" and "spell" instead of "spelled".
Back to top Go down
Julro Mapit
Jedi Youngling
Julro Mapit

What is this for? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is this for?   What is this for? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:14 pm

well child read what I wrote . my spelling or miss spelling is ok. the website being miss spelled is not .

And how dare you talk about my belief in the great L. Ron Hubbard like that
my Church is the largest organization devoted to the practice and the promotion of the Scientology belief system. The Church International is the Church of Scientology's parent organization, and is responsible for the overall ecclesiastical management, dissemination and propagation of Scientology the full body of knowledge that comprises the Scientology religion is contained in more than forty million spoken and written words on the subject—all by L. Ron Hubbard, the source and founder of Scientology.

Scientology follows a long tradition of religious practice. Its roots lie in the deepest beliefs and aspirations of all great religions, thus encompassing a religious heritage as old and as varied as man himself.

Scientology follows a long tradition of religious practice. Its roots lie in the deepest beliefs and aspirations of all great religions, thus encompassing a religious heritage as old and as varied as man himself.
Though drawing upon the wisdom of some 50,000 years, Scientology is a new religion, one which has isolated fundamental laws of life and, for the first time, developed a workable technology that can be applied to help one achieve a happier and more spiritual existence. Scientology is therefore something one does, not merely something one believes in – an important point which will be greatly clarified as you read on.
That Scientology’s development and rapid promulgation was made possible, in part, by advances in the physical sciences through the first half of the twentieth century is significant. Scientology constitutes man’s first real application of scientific methodology to spiritual questions.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

What is this for? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is this for?   What is this for? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:22 pm

As one of the sites two Admins I must lay down some rules here.

1. Their will be NO debates on religon, Disabilitys or anything of the sort.

2. No one will insult each others Spelling and Grammer, not everyone is a Pro at it.

I hope I won't need to make any more Rules do to the behavour of the site.

But I would like to thank Jacky for sticking up for me and would also like to Thank Julro for the site link. But I have a request from both of you also.

Jacky, I don't want you insulting any kind of religon any more, no matter how ridiculous it seems to be to you... (That's what Dane Cook does to Atheist already)

And Julro not everyone is a Pro and need to learn to respect everyone as an equal on this site. That and you were banned from the Combine RPG's and could of been from here to but you have been given a second chance so you may want to learn what you can from us and not push me and Noj into Banning you.
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

What is this for? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is this for?   What is this for? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:20 pm

Julro I'm sorry. I should have just said what I felt. What does scientology have to do with good English?
Back to top Go down
Julro Mapit
Jedi Youngling
Julro Mapit

What is this for? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is this for?   What is this for? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:41 pm

OK.
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

What is this for? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is this for?   What is this for? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 10:55 pm

Aren't you going to answer my question?
Back to top Go down
Julro Mapit
Jedi Youngling
Julro Mapit

What is this for? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is this for?   What is this for? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:39 am

child the problem is you do not no the question to the answer. but one day you will ,and will say wow ! that jest is not right but it funny, Laughing
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

Male Number of posts : 397
Birthplace : Tatooine
Speciality : Hell Angel Commander

What is this for? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is this for?   What is this for? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 2:06 am

Alright I am stepping in, Jacky, if you are religious and think that scientology shouldn't be practiced then thik about your own religion. Hell even if your not it doesn't matter. People can believe what they believe, I wouldn't tel you that if you beleived a dog can talk but chooses not to I wouldn't say that to you. I might say to that you may be crazy away from you but like what you believe that would be what i believe. Now there are hundereds of religions that don't seem right to you or seem like the creator was crazy or a scammer but hat is like what you think. IT IS YOUR OPINION! The one thing man can own and never loss is their opinion. Christ thought he was the son of god, his opinion, AND GEUSS WHAT IT CHANGED THE WORLD! Some one thought that aliens of space were forced to leave their bodies and take our own, AN OPIPION TO BE BELIEVED OR NOT ALL THE SAME!

Julro, Please you are treating some of the members here poorly and you joined what several days ago? I think that maybe you should maybe keep that opinion to yourself till the people here may either forgive or forget your past with us. I have not seen you in our RPG threads and that is what we do here not comment on teverything else in possibly a rude manner. I know that mostly everyone here hates you and wants you banned and kicked, well seeing as I am the ONLY person trying to help and your the cause of my death I think you should take my advice I give you here; Hold off on critisizing the forum till you gain respect from the others, they won't listen all too well if they hate you.

Duvnar is right, we are not here to discuss the world or comment how people write. We are here to have fun writing together to create our own sort of story in the Star Wars universe. Please leave this be, Jack and Julro, you two can maul one another in the forums.
Back to top Go down
Julro Mapit
Jedi Youngling
Julro Mapit

What is this for? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is this for?   What is this for? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 2:31 am

do not worry I will be rp in a little bit . jest getting my sea legs . Laughing
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

What is this for? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is this for?   What is this for? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:34 am

I don't know what that means and I don't wanta know Julro...

But you should be greatful that me and Noj are trying to involve you in are site but I will bann you if you continue to annoy the other members and post a bunch of Spam so stop while you can, get involved and get liked and as for Noj... Don't tell her that she can do this once she gets liked because NO ONE IS EVER ALLOWED TO DO WHAT SHE DOES! This is supposed be a fun, racism and bully free site.
Back to top Go down
Julro Mapit
Jedi Youngling
Julro Mapit

What is this for? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is this for?   What is this for? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:45 am

wow..... I hope your not calling me a racist and a bully because I am half Native American and jewish and I belong to two civil rights groups.,NTIA, and the Anti-BVBL . I do not feel obliged to believe the we are not endowed with sense, reason, and intellect . afro afro afro lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! afro afro afro lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! afro afro
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

What is this for? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is this for?   What is this for? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:49 pm

Nobody cares if your Jewish...

Everyone on this site is equal and if you continue your behaviour in disrespecting fellow members you will be THE FIRST MEMBER EVER BANNED!

Consider this your LAST warning!
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

What is this for? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is this for?   What is this for? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 7:13 pm

Wait! I thought you were a scientologist!?
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Male Number of posts : 233
Species : Naboo
Registration date : 2008-10-20

What is this for? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is this for?   What is this for? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 8:00 pm

Yall need to stop talking about religion or I(an Athiest) am just going to come in here with a bit of PROVEN SCIENCE and PHYSICAL EVIDENCE and disprove it ALL.

Also, when Julro said that she is half Jewish, that means that her family comes from Isreal. But the one thing is that in fact three fourths of all Caucasian people in the world decend from Isreal, meaning that you can't really say that you are racially "Jewish". If you don't come from Isreal that means that you were a Cro-Magnon(Cave-Man) in Europe about a couple hundred thousand years ago. If by "Jewish" you mean Middle Eastern, saying that would cause a lot less confusion.

What exactly are the civil rights groups that you just mentioned?(please don't give me a damn web-link)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What is this for? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is this for?   What is this for? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is this for?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SW Role Playing :: OOC Fourms :: RPG Business-
Jump to: