SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Broken Laptop

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Male Number of posts : 233
Birthplace : Naboo
Species : Naboo
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Broken Laptop Empty
PostSubject: Broken Laptop   Broken Laptop Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:50 pm

My laptop has encountered some VERY serious problems, which prevent it from even turning on. This means that until I can get it fixed, I will not be on for nearly as much time as usual. I may be on for a few hours a day from my mother's computer, so it shouldn't make too many problems. I will have all day access for the remainder of Thanksgiving Break, and then after 3 weeks will be Xmas break.
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

Male Number of posts : 154
Birthplace : Mississippi
Speciality : Nonya
Species : VERY DRY
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Broken Laptop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Laptop   Broken Laptop Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 12:38 am

JUST SAY CHRISTMAS!!!! Xmas makes me think too along the lines of I hate Christ so much I am taking his name out of Christmas.Sorry that was my baptist side talking...hope your computor gets fixed.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Speciality : Jedi Training
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Broken Laptop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Laptop   Broken Laptop Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:24 am

Ok but when you celebrate an American Holiday please don't expect everyone to be on.

Because Me and Jimmy Rogers are Canadian and we had Thanks Giving Last Month.
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Male Number of posts : 233
Species : Naboo
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Broken Laptop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Laptop   Broken Laptop Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 4:12 pm

Well Sor-ry! I couldn't remember how to spell chrismas. And I don't believe in Christ, so I'm not really even celebrating it for him. My family is Catholic, so they celebrate it. I'm just in it for the food and presents. Do yall think that best-buy can do anything for my laptop?
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

Male Number of posts : 154
Birthplace : Mississippi
Speciality : Nonya
Species : VERY DRY
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Broken Laptop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Laptop   Broken Laptop Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:54 am

Definitl...If you bought it at Best Buy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Broken Laptop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Laptop   Broken Laptop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broken Laptop
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SW Role Playing :: OOC Fourms :: Unactive Information Fourm-
Jump to: