SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Galactic Domination Poll

Go down 
3 posters

Should we Open Galactic Domination Early?
Yes I want to Open it Early!
Galactic Domination Poll I_vote_lcap38%Galactic Domination Poll I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
No, Let's finish Ashes to Ashes First!
Galactic Domination Poll I_vote_lcap62%Galactic Domination Poll I_vote_rcap
 62% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Training
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Galactic Domination Poll Empty
PostSubject: Galactic Domination Poll   Galactic Domination Poll Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:14 am

Since the Main point in Ashes to Ashes is over and the RPG is moving a little slow I am putting up a poll giving the option to re-open Galactic Domination.
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Kazacar Cloudrunner Aqua
Jedi Padawan
Kazacar Cloudrunner Aqua

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Galactic Domination Poll   Galactic Domination Poll Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:23 am

The whole "Imperial Domination" is a very biased story, simply based on the ideals of only a couple Imperial rulers during the books and movies. In truth, many people who joined the Empire (in Combine or in the movies and books) is because they want to bring justice and peace to the galaxy and are really good people.
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Male Number of posts : 233
Species : Naboo
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Galactic Domination Poll   Galactic Domination Poll Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 4:17 pm

DON'T OPEN IT EARLY!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Galactic Domination Poll   Galactic Domination Poll Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:09 pm

Ashes to Ashes wins 4 to 3!

Now as Admin I have power to overide the voting and open it early but I shall respect everyones wishes and keep it closed until Ashes to Ashes is finished if you all start getting more active in the RPG or if Caredetru start's to pick up the story more quickly, I don't want this RPG taking extremely long, expecialy since we can't make extra rpg's in the mean time since that will get in the way of Galactic Domination.
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Male Number of posts : 233
Species : Naboo
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Galactic Domination Poll   Galactic Domination Poll Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:36 pm

Well, I'll cut off act 5 and just end it in act 4. Act 3 is simply setting things up for act 4.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Galactic Domination Poll   Galactic Domination Poll Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:42 am

Do to an approval from Caredetru, Empire Domination is now unlocked and people may post in it again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Galactic Domination Poll   Galactic Domination Poll Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Galactic Domination Poll
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SW Role Playing :: RPG Category :: Meeting Hall-
Jump to: