SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ghost Ship...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Training
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Ghost Ship... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:13 pm

Suddenly the ship stopped. A Dark Jedi approached them. Red Lightsaber ingnited.. It was Tyko. Duvnar charged right at him and pushed his lightsaber away and stabbed him through the chest. Suddenly he faded and a Combat Droid fell on the ground dead. "It's... A Hologram..." He than looked at the others. "I have a feeling this the ship of Ruth's Killer!"
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

Male Number of posts : 580
Speciality : Jedi Master
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 5:15 pm

"like I said you all are just paranoid, someone is prbably just pulling something to get us to freak out." said Merkak unsure of his decision that this is just a prank.
Back to top Go down
http://www.halocrusades.com/index.php?p=page&x=9559
Tahrr Vaulkin
Jedi Padawan
Tahrr Vaulkin

Number of posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:39 pm

(OOC, you are close Duvnar, think older!)

Tahrr pulled himself and Sark of the decking and while dusting himself off he stated to everyone, "I don't think this is a trick. but it definately feels like a trap." He waited a moment for this to sink in then said, "Either way, we won't learn anything if we stay here. Anyone know how to get to the Bridge of one of these things?"
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

Male Number of posts : 216
Birthplace : Corulag City, Corulag
Speciality : Elite Soldier
Species : Hapan

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:00 pm

Helix walked over and said, "This is not a prank, who would waste a thousand-credit ship on a prank?!" Helix then siad, "There is something called the AFT section on every ship...if we can find that then we can navigate our way to anywhere on this broken ship!"
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:26 pm

"ok, I know how to get to the bridge, It won't be easy though without the assess to many of the features."said Merkak.
Back to top Go down
Tahrr Vaulkin
Jedi Padawan
Tahrr Vaulkin

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:56 pm

As the group moved towards the exit, there was another loud crash. They looked back to see the transport shuttle crunched in due to a Tie Fighter falling ontop of it. Then the Star Destroyer lurched forward again and an alarm went off, "Intruders in hangar bay 4, Dark Troopers deployed, repeat Intruders in hangar bay 4, Dark Troopers deployed." The voice this time was not mechanical as the first one had been. This time it sounded like the voices of every crew member on board. Suddenly, the hangar bay was filled with transparent beings, some were whole while others floated along disembodied. None of them seemed to notice the group.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Tahrr shook his head and muttered, "This just keeps getting better and better."
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:00 pm

"Troops form into porcupine position this is quite weird I do admit and at the same time quite relaxing, Partially I do miss the Imperials at least they knew how to deal with intruders. " said Merkak while he pulled out his DC-17.
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:06 pm

"RELAXING...THERE FLOATING FOR VIP'S SAKE!!!" Helix yelled loudly. Even though he was brave he was also eisiley freaked out.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Male Number of posts : 295
Birthplace : Corusant
Speciality : Space combat

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:33 pm

"Hold on, they don't seem to notice us. That is, whatever THEY are. Still, don't let your gaurd down. If this is a trap, then we shouldn't be caught unawares." Sark pulled out his blaster and started to move toward the exit.
Back to top Go down
Tahrr Vaulkin
Jedi Padawan
Tahrr Vaulkin

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:11 am

Tahrr looked at his friend, "But what about the Dark Troopers, whatever those are. I don't think we're gonna be as lucky with them." Tahrr wasn't sure what was going on, but he didn't like this at all. He had never been aboard an Imperial ship but he was sure that the lights weren't supposed to be green. And the ship itself looked awfully old, like from the beginning of the Old Rebellion. He shivered.

Last edited by Tahrr Vaulkin on Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:29 am

Duvnar couldn't believe what was happening... Their were floating bodies in the ship. "Oh my god... This is beyond Creepy..." Suddenly another door opened. Over 200 People were their. They were cut open all over and foam was coming out of their mouth's. They slowly walked towards the group groaning.. "Are those things dead!?"
Back to top Go down
Tahrr Vaulkin
Jedi Padawan
Tahrr Vaulkin

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:19 am

From somewhere deep in the bowels of the ship came a sound so frightning as to make a Rancor cower away. It sounded like a thousand Krate Dragons roaring at the same time. The creatures in front of the group shrank back and moved out of the way, as if to let the group pass. Then the smell hit them. A smell like a million corpses left to rot. The Spectres moved to surround the group but still behaved as though the group were beneath their notice.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Tahrr looked around and asked, "Has anyone else noticed that all of these 'ghosts' for lack of a better word, are, or were rather, Human?" In truth, all the "things" they saw looked as though they were Human when they lived.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:36 am

Sark nearly lost his breakfast when the "corpses" walked into the hanger. The sight in with the smell was enough to make the bravest man run. "Should we shoot them? They don't look like a welcome party, but I have seen enough horror movies to know they are alive, or dead, or both."
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:35 pm

"My father.. He told me of these things once... He fought them in his Rebel Service. Imperials were doing experiments on innocent civilians they had kidnapped. These things are dead, they can absorb over a thousands shots, once they get at you they bite you trying to eat you. Since their in huge numbers you ushually are food... But if you live from the bites... within hours you become one of them..." Duvnar than threw a Thermal Detonator at them. "Explosives are your only chance!"

(OOC: I got this idea from Resident Evil. I hate the Games and the Movies though)
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:41 pm

The Four Stages Of Freaking Out
1. Sadness and lack of hope
2. Extreme paranoia
3. Fright
4. Loss of breakfest/lunch/dinner

Then Helix began to freak out. He quickly started to cry and yell, "Were all going to die like animals being hunted!!!" then the next stage kicked in. He started to yell in blurbs, "GIANT SPIDERDS ON THE CEILING ARE GOING TO KILL US!!!!!!" Then he suddenly his behind Tahrr and yelped, "There frikin' ghosts or zombies or whatever Duvnar siad!" and the he backed away from Tahrr and reguritated.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:50 pm

Sark looked at Helix with a confused expression on his face. Then he made up his mind. "Ok, I don't know about you, but I have an idea." With that, he began pumping shots at a tie bomber that was hanging above the corpses.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:30 pm

"Idiots! Thermal Detonators kill them! Keep throwing them!" Duvnar threw another and it killed about 100 more. He was also wondering why Helix was being so werid.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:47 pm

Sark smilled as his plan was put into action. For he had not been shooting at the enemies, but the flimsy clamp that held the bomber. The clamp broke and a good number of the zombies were crushed by the bomber. "That was my plan."
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:01 pm

"Idiots move we have to assume they don't go through walls or that bomber wouldn't have crushed them. We must barracade ourselves in a room with food and send small partys to look for the cause of all this." said Merkak as he and his three squads slowly made there way too the exit of the hangar.

Got this Idea from Counter strike:source zombie mod.
Back to top Go down
Tara Rexanel
Jedi Knight
Tara Rexanel

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:24 pm

Suddenly Helix rose up and the freaking out ended. Though the only thing he heard was Merkak's plan. Helix assumed there were more plans so he siad, "I have a plan. If we could make it to the bridge then we can retrive the door codes and lock oursleves in the AFT section of the ship...then we have acsess to anywhere on the ship and we can even launch and escape pod." then his brain stopped working and he siad, "We should just lock ourselves on the bridge."
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:04 pm

"that would be simpler so we wouldn't have to risk running all the way back to the escape pods and someone would have to stay to launch them. Well Im heading for the Control Room anyone coming or is it just me and my men."said Merkak In a hurry to get moving away from these zombie things.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:45 pm

"Ya... One flaw with your plan... These things have some intelligence and will gather in room survivours would decide to go, the same rooms you are saying!" 'Idiots...'
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:48 pm

"okay well does anyone have helmet comlinks we could talk through them, all my men have them," said Merkak. He knew now where to go for sure.
Back to top Go down
Tahrr Vaulkin
Jedi Padawan
Tahrr Vaulkin

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:20 pm

Tahrr's head reeled with all the plans being mentioned and put into motion. He shook his head in dismay, "Guys, what about those Dark Troopers, I don't even know those are but I am certain that these are not them." Tahrr wished he knew what was going on. However his brain just wasn't willing to accept what he was seeing.
Back to top Go down
Ali Xen
Jedi Council
Ali Xen

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:25 pm

"we're leaving, this place is by no means safe there are tons of things here and we need to go." said Merkak, over the comlink he said,"We're going to the storage room." before they took off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Ship...   Ghost Ship... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghost Ship...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SW Role Playing :: RPG Category :: Meeting Hall-
Jump to: