SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2

Go down 
+2
Jacky Varsis
Caredetru Tykuper
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Training
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:46 am

When Duvnar heard the name Wilhelm he rushed out

Duvnar: Wilhelm! An Imperial Spy!
Duvnar Grinning: Finally I get to kill him!
Duvnar then pointing at the Star Destroyer: How do you suppose we destroy that?

Rekrow and Reticha then followed out

Rekrow: I say we just shoot it down!
Duvnar: With what!?
Rekrow Pointing at the Hotels Defense Turrets: With those
Reticha: It will work... but we need to break back in their, anyway we can without hurting everybody?
Rekrow: We can get Gwazi and Valor to brain wash...
Reticha Interupting: NO! The boy's risked their safety enough as it is!
Duvnar: The Customers are mostly scared right now... They know we were fighting the Imperials... They should let us in...

A Member of Hotel Security was rushing out for assisstance when he overheard the crew
Security: Turrets you need? It's turret's you'll get! Follow me! We got enough for five people!
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

Male Number of posts : 157
Birthplace : Tatooine
Speciality : spying/bounty hunting
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:53 am

Floris was out fighting stormtroopers, but their was too many. Then his group arrived.

Floris Redblake: So your my group to co-

An assassin jumped right in the middle and turned on his lightsaber. And before Floris knew it they were all dead. He knew when to retreat, but he hated to. He decided to kill a few more imps first. Floris saw an E-web with a dead stormtrooper next to it. Floris ran over to it and shot three stormtroopers in the head.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:56 am

(OOC: Floris, aren't you with the rest of us? Because the Imperials fled)
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

Male Number of posts : 397
Speciality : Hell Angel Commander

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:26 am

Aven: Assasins! HA! Come and get some!

Aven was on a running riot, he had charged around the plaza blazing his 2 trooper blasters with most of the shots fired finding someone. An assasin had caught him from behind and cut his back, but Aven twisted and landed a blast in the face.

Aven: Damn that hurt

He knelt down to the assasin he just killed and stole his sword and put it on his back for the time being. He couldn't run now, he would have to move across the field slowly. He stayed low as he crossed from one barricade to the next till he was insight of the main event involving a dark jedi. He held out one of the blasters to take aim at them.

Aven: I need an open moment
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Male Number of posts : 295
Birthplace : Corusant
Speciality : Space combat

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:27 pm

Sark regained conciousness soon after. TC was still immobilized, and Sark was still cuffed. Wearily, he stood up and adressed the situation. The dark jedi and majority of the troopers were gone, and Dunvar, Caredetru, Tressa, the 18 year old, and a group of others were making thier way to the hotel. Floris was hiding behind an E-web, so Sark made his way there. When he arrived, he crouched behind the E-web.

Sark: Hey, mind getting me out of these? Some trooper stunned me and cuffed me. Oh, and watch the hands.

With that last remark, Sark gestured to his venom tipped claws.

Last edited by Jimmy Rogers on Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : One of the lines probably made no sense.)
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:59 pm

(OOC: Savuel... They left! You got no open aim!)

Duvnar: Ok, You guys should go back on the ship, Me, Rekrow, Caredetru, Tressa and Floris can handle the turrets, I'll need the rest of you on the ship ready to leave when I give the signal.

Last edited by Duvnar Magnum on Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:14 pm

(OOC: Um, Duvnar, he's talking to me and is next to me, not you.)

Floris saw Sark approach him.

Floris Redblake: Sure hold on.

Floris pulled a little pick out of his pocket and stuck it in the stun cuffs and unlocked them.

Floris Redblake: There you go, nice claws by the way, i didn't know selkaths had claws. Let's make our way towards Duvnar and the rest of the group.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:08 pm

(OOC: Yea, floris is right. You may want to edit your post Dunvar)

Sark rubbed his wrists to get the blood flowing. Those cuffs were not made for Selkath, so they constriced his wrists a bit. He and Floris then made their way to the hotel.

Sark: Thanks again. You didn't know Selkath had claws? I'm not surprised. Not many people know that, and we Selkath are not supposed to use them for combat. Actually we're not allowed to use them at all....on Manann. Reason why is because we got a nasty type of venom inside each one. I jab one into a major artery and you'l be dead within the hour.
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 6:06 pm

Floris was surprised that they had claws. He always thought that selkath didn't have anything special on them.

Floris Redblake: That's sweet, I wish I had claws, or at least anther arm or two. Then I could kill four stormtroopers at once instead of two!
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

Male Number of posts : 154
Birthplace : Mississippi
Speciality : Nonya
Species : VERY DRY
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:15 pm

(OOC: I'm thirteen!->.<-)
Jacky( Concerned): Be careful . I'll be your escape pilot.

Jacky hands them each a comlink.

Jacky: These should help us maintain communication.May the force be with you.

Jacky ran ,ready to fire , back to the ship. He sat in the pilot seat.

Jacky( warming up the ship): Do you all read me?
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:04 pm

(OOC: oops. Very Happy )

Sark's communicator was beeping and the 13 year old messaged to see if everyone was there. Sark remembered that his communicator was set to "all nearby channels". Even so, he picked up his communicator and messaged back.

Sark: Sark Kashkr and Floris Redblake. We read you. What is your position?
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Male Number of posts : 233
Species : Naboo
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:10 am

Caredetru and Tressa's com-links buzzed with the rasping voice of the Selkath. Caredetru was first to answer his.

Caredetru, into com-link: I'm right over here, Sark! See, I'm waving!He waves What are you about to do? Are we gonna go up to the ISD?
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:32 am

Duvnar was quick to hear Jimmy contact them and duvnar pulled out the comlink

Duvnar: Ya I read you! Get Floris and Zeekrow over here though! We need their help to man the turrets!
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:45 am

Savuel hears his com-link buzz off with the conversations of the others. He lifts it up and replies to see if anyone knew what had happened when Aven had taken over.

Savuel: This is Savuel Aven, I am lost and am wondering if anyone knows what happened to me?
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 1:24 pm

Sark's comunicator buzzed with activity. When he saw Caredetru waving at him, he waved back and began to walk inside the hotel. When he remembered TC, he hurried back and re-activated him. TC beeped for a moment and stood up.

TC: About time to.
Sark: Hey, is it my fault we were attacked? No

Sark and TC then made their way to the hotel, only pasusing to ask Floris.

Sark: Hey, you coming?
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 6:30 pm

Floris Redblake: Of course, I'll never miss out of the action.

Floris and Sark ran over to the rest of the group.

Floris Redblake: So, what's the plan?
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 7:34 pm

Zeekrow suddenly commend Duvnar

Zeekrow: Can't, Zane need's help with Urik, maybe fish head can help you

Zeekrow ended the link before Sark could yell at him.

Duvnar: Ok, we got all five of us here! Get to the Turrets!

Duvnar ran up the hotel and got into a turret and waited for the others
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:12 pm

Savuel made his way to one of the turrets and tested it to get a handle of it, He buzzed over his com-link "Mine works"
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:27 pm

Duvnar: Uhhh... Sauvel.. The five were for me, Tressa, Caredetru, Zeekrow and Jimmy...
Hotel Staff: Ya... I made a mistake, their a sixth, right ontop of that lookout point.
Duvnar: Problem solved I guess

Then all the sudden Two TIE Fighters started firing, it killed the staff member and Duvnar had to shoot one down, Sauvel shot down the other, Then Duvnar started to fire at the Star Destroyer

Duvnar: We need to shoot it down! NOW!
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:59 pm

Sark was doing his best to surpress his anger. When would the population of people with Dunvar stop refering to hima fish-head, sushi, seafood, and fishy? If only Tahr were here... He was the only person that stood up for Sark. Then he dissapeared. Sark shook his head to clear his thoughts. The star destroyer was getting closer and they were running out of time. Sark hurried to the nearest turret and opened fire on the star destroyer.

Sark: I don't know about you, but we arn't doing much against this thing!
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:01 pm

Savuel gave a groan and sent blaster fire in end at the ISD

Savuel: Not to be a pain but they thing has the capability of turning us into nice, fine bits of flesh with the single blast of its cannons.... and we have that same possibility if we shoot it over a billion times BEFORE it lands that one cannon fire on us first..... Opptomissim is not a strong point here.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:12 pm

Duvnar just gave a big grin at this, he reached below his seat and opened the emergency patch, only to be used at a last resort, it held 1 missle, Duvnar loaded it and fired, in the air you saw a huge explosion in the destroyer as it tilted greatly and lost control

Duvnar: Fire! Now! Before it get's back on it's feet!
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

Male Number of posts : 154
Birthplace : Mississippi
Speciality : Nonya
Species : VERY DRY
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:16 pm

Jacky looked out the cockpit window and noticed something that signaled doom if it wasn't dealt with.
Jacky( Confused): Uh... Guys they've sent dropships with more stormtroopers. I'm gonna go take out any enemy fighters so you can focus firepower directly to the star destroyer. I don't care if you copy or don't copy I want to win!!!
Jacky quickly loaded the weapons mainframe and took off blasting several shuttles as he flew close to the ground.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:57 pm

Sark noticed that every turret had an emergency hatch with a missle. He flipped open his own hatch and let loose the emergency missle. Just as the Star destroyer was regaining control, it rocked with another explosion. Sark smiled. This may just be easier than he thought. Suddenly the S.D fired one of its main cannons, missing the group but putting a huge hole in the walls and cieling. Everybody was showered with bits of debris.

Sark: We have to find some other way of getting that thing out of the sky! If we don't, we may just kill ourselves to save them the trouble!
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Male Number of posts : 233
Species : Naboo
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:12 pm

The burning bits of stone and morter rained down and got stuck in Caredetru and Tressa's hair. Tressa quickly ruffled her hair, and much of the debris fell out. Caredetru didn't mind.

Caredetru: It looks like it's coming down here..... We had better get ready for some more fighting. Into his com-link Hey Zeekrow(or zane or who ever the hell is the other cannible), hungry?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next