SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2

Go down 
+2
Jacky Varsis
Caredetru Tykuper
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Male Number of posts : 233
Birthplace : Naboo
Species : Naboo
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 Empty
PostSubject: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:41 am

Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust

The unfortunate story of the last days of Caredetru Tykusa Tykuper and the following months

Act 2: The death of a great man.

Scene 1

(In the middle of a raging battle. There are blaster shots flying everywhich way, bomb sirens are blaring, and explosions are rocking the entire scene. Storm troopers and rebels and royal guardsmen and even civilans are fighting and dying in the battle. A blizzard is raging, and the wind makes it hard to hear anything but shots and explosions and sirens)

Caredetru came running at a group of 3 stormtroopers. He ripped his sword out, and pushed it into the chest of the one in the middle. The Stormtrooper screamed in pain, gropping the blade protruding from his breatplate. The other two leaped in fright, and one was hit in the temple by a well aimed shot from Tressa's Relby pistol. The remaining imperial swung the but of his blaster at Caredetru's head, smashing the swordsman in the side of the face. Caredetru was quick to react - though a bit disoriented- sliding the repier from the chest of the already dead man. He brought it down on the stormtrooper, but the Imperial simply deflected it with his gun. It did, however, hit the trooper's index finger, slicing it cleanly and quickly off of his trigger hand.

Stormtrooper, in pain: Ah! Mother fucker!

The stormtrooper held his hand up to his face, examining the space that was once ocupied by a finger. Caredetru threw his rapier to the ground, and leaped at the trooper. His fangs tore into the soft flesh of the imperial's throat. His deformed hand gripped Caredetru's log hair, as his normal hand pushed on Caredetru's face. His push got weaker and weaker as blood poured down onto the snow-covered ground. Caredetru eventually released the imperial, and let him drop to the snow. Caredetru looked around for a second, and found what he was searching for. The severed finger, bloody limp. He picked the tiny moursel up, and popped it into his mouth. He swiched it around for a minute, then reached back into his mouth. He slid a clean series of bones from his maw, and flicked them to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

Male Number of posts : 154
Birthplace : Mississippi
Speciality : Nonya
Species : VERY DRY
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:48 am

Jacky blasted a stormtrooper who was headed for Tressa. He looked at Caredetru." You're just a human garbage disposal." Mass chaos was all around them and yet they just joked. Jacky ran ahead in his snow gear dodging blaster fire and knocked over several circular tables outside a bar . A stormtrooper had recently taken all out that moved with an E-web. Jacky crouched under the tables as a shield.
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:53 am

(ooc- Jacky, It is good to see you. Just a few things:

1) this is to be written in script form. Read act 1.
2) you need to add more description to exactly how you just killed that dude. We offer classes.
3) I thought that you were an imperial. Shouldn't you be killing the rebels and Naboo royal guardsman?)
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:57 am

( Actually I just joined the NR... Imperials are full of $h1t.
I think I know where you're going.)
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 1:01 am

(ooc- well then you would still be killing all of the Naboo Royal Guardsman and civilians fighting back, cause the NR are invading too. They are both invading, it is just that the Empire is going to win and take over Naboo. Naboo is a neutral, independant and completely sovern planet)
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

Male Number of posts : 397
Birthplace : Tatooine
Speciality : Hell Angel Commander
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 1:04 am

Savuel is keeping low to the ground looking for something to shoot with when he comes on Caredetru devouring storm troopers alive. He spies a fallen blaster from one fo the troops and robbs them of that, ammunition and 3 thermal grenades.

Savuel: I myself would rather have raw womp rat that these men, high in calcium. Caredetru right?
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Male Number of posts : 295
Birthplace : Corusant
Speciality : Space combat
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:31 am

Sark, who had been freezing outside, noticed large groups of imperials attacking Dunvar's ship. He immediatly drew his blaster and crouched behind a smashed pillar. He radioes TC.

Sark: TC! Get here now! We're under attack by troopers and I need you!

TC stopped what he was doing, sped out of the door, locked the door, and rocketed towards Sark's location.
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

Male Number of posts : 157
Speciality : spying/bounty hunting

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 2:14 pm

Floris saw a melee stormtrooper approach him. Floris pulled out his custom made vibroblade, it was extra long, but lighter than normal ones. They both swung and were in a lock. Floris unlocked and sliced the troopers knee. Floris knew when there was an opening to kill. In the split second the trooper bent over a little, Floris brought the blade down his head. The troopers head was now split in half so he didn't have to worry about him any more. Floris had a buzz on his comlink, he ran behind a tree and opened the signal.

Orion Alexander: 1st Lieutenant Floris Redblake, i'm sending you a squad of new recruits to command.

Floris Redblake: Yes commander, here are my co-ords. I'll stay here 'til they arrive.

Last edited by Floris Redblake on Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Speciality : Jedi Training

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 5:29 pm

(OOC: Floris... You forgot Italic...)

Duvnar and Urik Rushed outside, they saw Caredetru and attacked the remaining troopers near him with their swords, Urik was handling three of them using his force to knock them back and kill them while Duvnar handeld two of them, he spent much time blocking blows and giving counter-attacks. Zekrow stood at the Ship's Gate with his Repeating Rifle and fired at the 6 Troopers in the back, about 4 were killed and the two others hid behind cover pinned down. Reticha rushed out sword in hand and stabbed the heart of one trooper and then rammed another to the ground that was about to kill Tressa, Reticha struggled to pin him down while punching his face repeatidly, Duvnar was quick to stab one trooper however then elbow another down, Duvnar was then attacked by two more as Zane sniped the trooper Duvnar left, Zane from inside the ship then started to snipe individual troopers that were open, Gural and Valor weren't about to be left out, they started to use the force, they each lifted two troopers in the air and started to bash them against each other

Duvnar: I hate these Imperials! Where did they all come from!?
Zane: I have to assume their Garrus's forces! Only he can be so sneaky!
Urik: I don't care! As long as I can pound some meat!
Reticha: Gural! Valor! Get back in the ship now!
Rekrow: Reticha don't! Their skilled and we need all the help we can get!
Valor: Ya come on! Let us have some fun!
Gwazi: Ya Mom! Come on!
Duvnar: I give permission! Let them practice a little!

The fighting continued on, but then someone was seen, just standing their in the open, laughing, he was in full Assassin Uniform, he was standing on top of a pile of Imperial Sand Bags. When he spoke though Duvnar reconzied him as the man who attacked Tressa and Him on Zelunka's Ship

Tukoshi: Ha! Ha! Ha! How do you like my little armada!? Straight from Garrus himself!
Tukoshi Igniting Red Saber: Now how about a little fun?

(OOC: He's already been put in Galactic Domination so DON'T KILL HIM!)
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 5:59 pm

All Sark could do was hide and shoot at the imperals. Suddenly, a trooper caught him off gaurd and knocked away his blaster. The troopers helmet had been knocked off and his face was set in a wild grin. Throwing off his gloves, Sark pressed his fingertips against the troopers temples.

Trooper: Ha! You think you can kill me with mental power fish-head?
Sark: Mental? How about physical?

Suddenly the trooper's face took on a startled expression. His body went limp and Sark removed his fingers. Several troopers looked at Sark's hands with an expression of fright and confused. Selkath had been trained to never use these until emergency, and Sark thought this qualified. For at the end of Sark's fingers were his glistening, black claws.
Back to top Go down
Julius Metal
Jedi Council
Julius Metal

Male Number of posts : 397
Speciality : Hell Angel Commander

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:11 pm

Savuel took cover in a hut that some poor fellow had lost to the invading imps. Savuel had been shooting out of holes he busted open himself but found it hard to stay alive. He looked at the crossing blaster fire while being forced into corner.

Savuel: (Scared) I can't do this... I can't.... I....

His watery blue eyes close as he mutters "I can't, I can't". He stops his muttering at once, and opens his blood red eyes. He stands transformed, with an aura of a stranger to everyone around him.

Aven: I can

He charges from the hut with a blaster in hand and within the first three seconds he takes down each troop blasting the hut. He lifts up another troopers blaster and begins accurate wildfire on anything moving, including stormtroopers, civilians ,and guards. Giving no man he wounds mercy.
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:47 pm

( I'm a recruit and so I'm not qualified to fight WITH THE NR.)
Jacky,still crouched behind the tables saw blaster shots fire over his head and noticed how Cared and all his other friends were still alive...Jacky looked around for some type of explosive but couldn't find one.
Jacky:( angrily )Cared I need backup NOW!!!
Jacky looked around to try and find some type of safe haven and noticed he could crawl to a nearby building. He did so and noticed the remains of some unlucky bastard who tried to stop and Imperial ... he did but died somwhere in the process.The shots fired in through a window by the stairwell. The corpse was still fresh so he dragged it to the window. It was shot many more times until the trooper was satisfied. He continued to fire towards Cared. Jacky ran to the upstairs bedroom. There was a balcony he walked out to see a giant crane with loads and loads of mettalic crates. The rope looked weak plus it was directly over the heads of the opposing troop and a whole garrison he hadn't noticed. Jacky took aim and Blasted the rope sending the crates flying to the ground.(Jacky cringes as the crunching of bones is heard and then the screams and a little bit of flying heavy debris is heard. Then there is silence , and Jacky beams at Cared.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:00 pm

Everyone was still occupied with the battle, Duvnar saw Jacky though and had just finished killing the troopers in his way, he rushed to Jacky butchering any troopers in his way, when he got their he yelled out loud

Duvnar: Jacky!? What the Hell are you doing here!? It dosen't matter know! Theirs hundreds of storm troopers here that came out of nowhere! We need your help!

In the mean time Tukoshi had leaped in the air, Urik who was near Caredetru as stabbed in the back by Tukoshi's saber and he pointed it at Caredetru

Tukoshi: My My, you again! Look, I'm much more powerful now so just hand over Tressa and I'll leave you alone! If you refuse... my men will handle you.

All the sudden dozens of assassins leaped from the tree's and joined the battle

(OOC: Urik is alive... don't worry)
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:08 pm

Jacky waved childishly and then gasped as he saw the many men drop from the trees. Jacky was still on the balcony and took aim until he felt the arm around his neck.
Jacky: (Freaking out) Let go of me now! You sickos! Who are you people anyway!?
Jacky dropped his blaster , it accidently fired , the guard tightened his grip. Jacky was thrown to the ground before the one they called Tukoshi, the one that wanted Tressa.
Jacky: ( Smugly) The only reason you keep trying for Tressa is because you can't get a woman the right way.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:49 pm

TC had arrived at the area as fast as his ball-mode would carry him. When he arrived, he noticed tons of assasins and a dark jedi capturing some group of people. TC sped over to Sark who was wiping the blood from his hands.

TC: Sark! I have arrived. What shall we do about the assasins and why do you have bloody hands?

Sark: The second is simple. I finally used my claws. The first is not so easy. There is no way we can overpower a dark jedi without giving ourselves away.

TC: Plan of action?

Sark: Other than charge in there and get ourselves killed? No.

Suddenly a bunch of imperial assasins dropped down from the trees near them and immobilized TC and stunned Sark. The stunning would last a while so the assasins cuffed Sark and headed over to enforce the dark jedi.
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:03 am

Caredetru, through gritted teath: You'll never have her. I will protect her. I must protect her! YOU WILL NEVER HAVE HER!!!!!!

With that, Caredetru slid in the snow on his knees. He slid under the blazing lightsaber. He leaped up, leading with his fist. He caught the sith right in the chin. The sith dropped the saber and fell over backwards. He landed in the snow very hard. Caredetru rushed to him, sword drawn, but saw that he was unconcious.
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:08 am

Jacky grabbed the lightsaber while it was still ignited and aimed it towards the assassins.
Jacky(CONFUSED): Urm!? Cared !? How do I keep this ignited?!
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:12 am

Tukoshi landed on the floor unconcious, Assassins quickly rushed to the scene, they deployed smoke and when it cleared all the assassins were gone, so was Tukoshi and all the Imperials fled with the defeat if their commander

Duvnar Magnum: Urik Needs help! Get him some help now!

Duvnar, Zane and Rekrow quickly got Urik on a Med Bay Bed, Zane allthough he ate sentient was a certified doctor who allways treated members of the crew. He got to work on fixing his wounds and requested no one enter the Med Bay until he was done

Reticha: Boys... I can't believe you used the force to kill four Imperials! Your Grounded for indangering yourselves! Go to your rooms!

Valor and Gural: Awww Come on!

Reticha: No Buts! Go Now!

The two boys left for their room, Duvnar and Rekrow would of defended the boy's but they had bigger issues at the time to deal with.

Duvnar: So... We know the Imperials are after us, what do we do now?

Rekrow: I have no Idea, What do the others think?

Reticha: I think we should find shelter on Naboo and discuss further their!
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:17 am

Jacky slapped his own face.
Jacky(scared): My father gives the siths in the Empire intel and I think he wants me dead so he wont have to deal with my treachery.
Jacky then went to a nearby chair and held back tears.
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:22 am

Caredetru was force pushed out of the way by the other assassins rushing to the lead sith. He wanted to rush after them, but he saw that Jacky was trying his hardest to hold back tears. Caredetru rose very slowly, and walked over to Jacky.

Caredetru, laying a hand on Jacky's shoulder: Hey old buddy, what's wrong, eh?
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:25 am

Jacky( angrily): I'm always the one in trouble ,or the fat kid who wont shut his mouth, or the damsal in distress. My father is a total jerkoff. He's probably surveying us as we speak.
Jacky looked through a door out the cockpit window at a tiny triangle that was a star destroyer.
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:29 am

Tressa, entering the scene: Hey Caredetru, I left Irith on the ship. I pray to the force that she will be okay. She looked down, and saw Jacky Oh, Jacky? Oh my gosh, it has been such a long time! Give me a hug, kid!
She put her arms out for a hug from Jacky
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:34 am

Jacky(smiling Brightly): Oh Tressa , I am so glad to see you alive . You don't know how much I needed a hug! (Jacky changes his tone) I wanted to tell you all something in case I were to die today. Wilhelm Von Ismay is actually a spy for the Empire , in fact he once destroyed an entire hospital , full of patients.
Jacky saw the Star Destroyer get closer.
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:37 am

Caredetru, bending down to Jacky's level: You're not serious! Are you? Never mind that, we still have to kill him!

(ooc- I guess that he can be the one who will kill me. I am going to jump in front of a shot to save Tressa, then one of you can kill Wilhelm. We will get to all of that later)
Back to top Go down
Jacky Varsis
Jedi Padawan
Jacky Varsis

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:42 am

Jacky( surprised): If we're gonna kill him we have to find him and he rides around with the sith in a Super Star Destroyer, they should be close because that's what my father flies around in. But I think first,( Pointing to Star Destroyer outside cockpit) we need to get past this one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2   Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust.  Act 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Act 2
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SW Role Playing :: RPG Category :: Meeting Hall-
Jump to: