SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Math problems

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Male Number of posts : 295
Birthplace : Corusant
Speciality : Space combat
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Math problems Empty
PostSubject: Math problems   Math problems Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:11 pm

Unfortunatly, becasue of my "poor" math skills, I will not be on as often as i would like. Every time i am on, is either a privilage or me being sneaky.
Back to top Go down
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Male Number of posts : 233
Birthplace : Naboo
Species : Naboo
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Math problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math problems   Math problems Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:23 am

shoot me with any questions that you have trouble on. I am pretty good in math, but it may be a while because I do things in crazy ways that take so much longer than it would for normal people. I can almost guarantee they will be right, though.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Speciality : Jedi Training
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Math problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math problems   Math problems Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:44 am

Ya.... Caredetru, he's in Grade 9.. He also told me his situation as we walked him home from school together. He has to repeat every test he did bad on and apparently can't log back on until he passes them all so... I don't think theirs any way you can help him.
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Caredetru Tykuper
Jedi Knight

Male Number of posts : 233
Species : Naboo
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Math problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math problems   Math problems Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:59 am

I help Shevi with her math and she is in 11th grade. Trust me, if you could sneak on I can without a doubt help you.....with the help of a calculator or two.
Back to top Go down
William Blart
Jedi Master
William Blart

Male Number of posts : 295
Birthplace : Corusant
Speciality : Space combat
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Math problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math problems   Math problems Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:46 pm

We shall see. If I have any difficult stuff I will post it here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Math problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Math problems   Math problems Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Math problems
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SW Role Playing :: OOC Fourms :: Unactive Information Fourm-
Jump to: