SW Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SW Role Playing

For those from SW Combine who hate to be limited in their roleplays by Unfair Moderators and Other Roleplayers harrassing you and making up stupid rules worry no more! Now you can Role Play here in peace and just have fun!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Birth of a Menace

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

Male Number of posts : 157
Birthplace : Tatooine
Speciality : spying/bounty hunting
Species : Human
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Birth of a Menace Empty
PostSubject: Birth of a Menace   Birth of a Menace Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 2:46 pm

On Korriban, a new threat arises. A force sensitive man named Ilum-Narr, wanders into the tomb of naga sadow. He walks in hoping to find some holocron or something. He'd been wandering around the tombs for days. He searches the tomb, but nothing but bones are there. He runs out in frustration. He knew he was force sensitive, but he needed a master. he hoped to collect a holocron to lure out the sith lord Zoroko. He was extremely strong in the force, he was capable of doing many things, but he needed training. As he walked out in to the center of the valley, he tripped on something. He looked down and felt something hollow there. He wiped away the dust there and saw a trapdoor. He pulled on the handle with all his might but it wouldn't budge. He used the force to open it, the door opened and a huge wave of pure force energy swept across the land. It could be felt by every force user in the galaxy. Ilum was blown straight up in the air with the wave. It swept across the entire planet, Ilum fell down into the trapdoor. He fell down what felt like never ending stairs, but eventually he stopped. He heard the door close and lock. The wave did terrible damage to his body, he wouldn't survive the night without medical assistance. He had failed, his anger rose within him. He then lost consciousness. The wave would draw every power hungry force user in the galaxy to this place. He just laid there for hours, then he woke up. He felt himself being carried, he was put in a chair. He could see ghost type things around him. They started chanting in a language he couldn't understand. Suddenly, a beam of red light shot towards him. Power flowed through his body, he felt alive again, then it stopped he fell out of the chair and to the ground. He eyes were glowing red, he was emitting so much power everyone would know where to find him. The ghosts flew away, and he laid their unable to move. But he could still think
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Male Number of posts : 945
Birthplace : Naboo
Speciality : Jedi Training
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Birth of a Menace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Menace   Birth of a Menace Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:43 pm

Duvnar's crew of four were wandering the Galaxy ever since Caredetru's Death. Reticha was currently living near Tressa on Naboo Looking after Valor and Gwazi. When the ship landed they noticed a sealed door. The four gatherd around it. "Well this is odd ain't it?" Said Duvnar "Not really... These are quite common here... wait.. I hearsome" Zane Replied. They started to hear someone screaming underneath Zekrow got a little worried "We gota help who ever is in their!" "Allow me" Butted in Urik, he gripped the door's handles and ripped the door off and tossed it away, he then yelled inside "Hello! Who's in their!?"
Back to top Go down
https://swcombine.rpg-board.net
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

Birth of a Menace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Menace   Birth of a Menace Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:45 pm

Ilum was possessed by some strong spirit of the force. He heard some one and he tried to say something but all he could do was moan "Uhhhh, hp...hep...he me.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Birth of a Menace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Menace   Birth of a Menace Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:55 pm

"My God" Said Urik. "How we get him out!?"

"Leave that to me" Said Zane. Zane got out some sytharope and tossed it down. It wrapped around the man, Zane got help from the other three and they pulled him out. The man flew out of the hole and hit the floor hard on his head, he was concious though, he just had a bad headache.
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

Birth of a Menace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Menace   Birth of a Menace Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:00 am

Ilum rolled over to his back, he was out. His eyes were still red and he couldn't see well. But he could move again. He was breathing heavily "Thank you, but who are you? A sith? A Jedi?"
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Birth of a Menace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Menace   Birth of a Menace Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:16 am

Duvnar as the groups leader approached him and spoke "Neither, Were a crew running a ship, but we are fighting the sith, trying to destroy the one called Garrus" Zane Butted in "Duvnar! He might be sith! He'll kill us if he knows that then!" "Hey! Relax! If he was a sith and tried to kill us he would be the one to die, he's weak now and we killed many sith, but in his state also he owe's us"
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

Birth of a Menace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Menace   Birth of a Menace Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:19 am

Ilum perked at the name of garrus "Garrus, you know where he is?" Ilum was gaining strength,He was still to weak to kill them all though.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Birth of a Menace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Menace   Birth of a Menace Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:33 am

"Not Exactly... We've fought him many times however, that and he's growing weaker, were pushing him to his breaking point" Rekrow than pointed his Repeating rifle at the man, Zane also aimed his rifle at him. Duvnar after speaking to the man and noticed his friends pull of guns Duvnar replied worried like "What are you two doing?" "Staying safe! He seems to be trying to gains strength! Possibily to kill us! We should just kill him and move on!" "Normally I would agree with you two but this guy was just saved by us! He also need's help! Get him on the ship now!" Uirk walked over to the man and tossed his saber to Duvnar. He than picked up the man over his back and carried him on the ship and dropping him off in the medbay, the other three finally got in the ship. Duvnar started to pilot the ship, Urik watched the Guest while Zekrow and Zane played a Galactic Battle Game, like always though Zekrow was winning, but Zane was getting better.
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

Birth of a Menace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Menace   Birth of a Menace Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:32 pm

Ilum was almost at full strength now. He decided to use a mind trick. With a wave of his hand he said , "Hey, you, I have permission to the cockpit."
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Birth of a Menace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Menace   Birth of a Menace Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:51 am

Zane had goten up to see Duvnar when he saw the Dark Jedi trying to trick Duvnar. Duvnar laughed as he saw Zane. "I'm sorry but sadly I'm not weak minded!" Duvnar nodded his head and Zane shot the man in the back with his stun pistol. The dark jedi fell unconcious, when he woke up his hands and legs were in cuff's, they also coverd his mouth with duck tape and he was in a Ship Cell. Zane stood infront "Your going to stay here while we report you to the council, obviously from your actions your a dark jedi plus you can hurt us right now" Zane walked away then stopped. "Oh and... Don't use Force Scream, thats what the duck tapes for" he Grinned and left.
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

Birth of a Menace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Menace   Birth of a Menace Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:59 am

Ilum awoke trapped in a cell, with everything taped up. Alright then, here's your punishment. He used the force to shut off the engines and life support systems. There would be no oxygen left. With the force he could hold his breath for hours. Now they would have no choice but to let him out.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Birth of a Menace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Menace   Birth of a Menace Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:02 pm

Duvnar yelled across the ship "Zane! Did you turn the power off?" Zane replied "No! That was our guest!" "Pity! Conisdering we haven't took off yet!" "What you want me to do Duvnar?" "Ditch him! Here! We'll turn the power back on and leave him in the dust!" "Got ya!" Zane pushed a button next to the cell, the cell's floor opend and the Dark Jedi fell, he fell through a tube and landed on the Korribann desert, the tube closed behind him then the engines roared back to life. The four got seated in and they took off.
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

Birth of a Menace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Menace   Birth of a Menace Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:10 pm

Ilum fell out of the ship and onto the desert. "Ugh, stupid explorers." Ilum stood up, he could see the ship flying away. The sand started swirling around him and the ghosts were back. "Who are you?" The largest ghost said "We are the lords of the sith. We are destined to help you. First we will start by getting your saber back." They flew at incredible speed and caught up to the ship. They cloaked themselves and turned Ilum's lightsaber on. It was flying around the room cutting everything into pieces.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Birth of a Menace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Menace   Birth of a Menace Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 7:40 pm

The Ship's sensor went off and zane checked it right away. "Odd... It says are ship's being destroyerd from the inside and that theirs over 100,000 miniclorians in the ship..." Zane turned around to see the security screen show a floating saber destroy the water pipes "Oh shit..." All four of them got their instantly, they needed a way to rid of the saber. Zane put on his force detection goggles "Ah... Force Spirts.." Zane quickly activated the turbolift, the gate opend and sucked the saber and the spirt out of the ship. The gate shut after them. "Probelm sloved"

(OOC: Better find another way to join in with the characters because mine aren't going back)
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

Birth of a Menace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Menace   Birth of a Menace Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 7:59 pm

The sith came back with Ilum's saber and gave it to him. "You have your saber back, but you must find your own way off here." Ilum nodded and walked into the desert to where he landed his ship. He found his ship and a holocron was right in front of it. He picked it up and walked inside. He took off and went into orbit above the planet. His ship was damaged in the desert and couldn't jump into hyperspace. He pushed the comm and said "Help! I'm under attack! I need help now!" Ilum would wait for his chance

Floris was right next to korriban and flew to the point of the attack. He saw a ship in the distance but it didn't look damaged. He said "What's wrong with your ship?" He got a reply that said " I can't jump into hyperspace." Floris flew over and the ship docked in his. He went into the hanger and saw a lightsaber in his hand " Oh, your a jedi?" The man lifted Floris in the air and force chocked him. Floris stuck his hand in his pocket and pushed his beacon. Anyone in the system would come to help him. Floris then blacked out.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Birth of a Menace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Menace   Birth of a Menace Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:04 pm

Duvnar got the distress signal and spun around flying back. Once they saw the ship they landed ontop of it, they opened the connecting gates and the four jumped into the ship. Rekrowand Zane aimed their guns at the Dark jedi, Urik and Duvnar stood infront of the two with their swords drawn. Duvnar said to the Dark Jedi "Let him go... Now!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Garrus was busy medatating, he then sensed it, the dark side of the force, hurting his enemies, but the dark side of this force user wasn't even under Garrus' control, Garrus had to control it! Garrus immedietly departed on his personal craft as the force led him to the battle. Garrus Walked on the Dark Jedi's Ship. He then stood right above the Dark Jedi, he ignited his saber and cut a hole in the roof, he kicked it down so it smacked the dark jedi on the head, Garrus then leaped in and landed on the dark Jedi, he force chocked him and threw him to the wall. He than threw him to another wall and then began draining the force out of him "Your Power! You can not have it! I must have it! You shall die!" Garrus turned his head around to see Duvnar "Nice to see you here... But... I'm feeling generous... Draining this fool's power will take us a while... Get out of here with your friends and I'll pretend I never saw you!" Duvnar knew what Garrus really ment was that he would be so occupied with draining the force from the other jedi trying to kill him that going after duvnar and his friends would be a waste, but if Duvnar didn't lose him once Garrus killed the Dark jedi Garrus would hunt them down. Duvnar and his friends dragged Floris into their ship, they sealed the gate and left. Floris was left on the Medical Bed as Zane took the cockpit and went to hyperspace, Urik and Rekrow played a game of Galactic Battle while Duvnar watched the medical bed.
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

Birth of a Menace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Menace   Birth of a Menace Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:58 pm

Ilum would not die here. "You want power? I'll give you power!" Ilum pulled out his lightsaber and ignited it. He slipped away from the power drain. "I will kill you, and then I will be the apprentice. You are weak, a coward, you don't stand a chance against me!" Ilum lunged with his saber for an up to down strike.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Birth of a Menace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Menace   Birth of a Menace Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:14 pm

Garrus laughed, The Battle between them sent a force-echo, Zoroko picked it up. He left his meditation within his star destroyer, he rushed to the battle in his personal ship and enterd the same way Garrus did. Garrus had thrown the Dark Jedi to the hall and Zoroko had just landed between the two facing the Dark Jedi. Garrus was shocked "Master?" "Yes Garrus! Let's kill him together!"
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

Birth of a Menace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Menace   Birth of a Menace Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:09 pm

When Zoroko arrived, Ilum knew there was no way to defeat them both. "Lord Zoroko, I've finally drawn you out. Please leave us alone, then you can have a more powerful apprentice. It is the way of the sith. But if you stay and strike me down it just shows that the sith have fallen by you cowards."
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Birth of a Menace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Menace   Birth of a Menace Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:24 pm

Zoroko just staired at Ilum "Garrus is already more powerful... and trust me, I have my reasons for keeping him!" Zoroko Force Griped Ilum and threw him out the window of Floris's ship. Ilum was left floating in outerspace. Garrus and Zoroko got in their personal ships and departed leaving him for dead.
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

Birth of a Menace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Menace   Birth of a Menace Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:28 pm

Ilum would have died had it not been for the holocron. It gave him power to breath for the moment. He flew towards Garrus's ship and crashed through the window. Ilum turned on his lightsaber and put it up to Garrus's neck. "Now what coward? You think your so powerful? Well guess what? Zoroko is mine!" Ilum stabbed into garrus's shoulder and tossed him into space. Ilum hopped into the ship and put in the backup window.
Back to top Go down
Gwazi Magnum
Jedi GrandMaster
Gwazi Magnum

Birth of a Menace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Menace   Birth of a Menace Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:32 pm

Garrus grabbed the ship with the force and tossed it closer to Zoroko's ship, Zoroko shot at the ship blowing it up, he picked up garrus and they left in hyperspace.

An Exchange Ship saw Ilums body floating in space, they brought him onboard and put him in the medbay.

(OOC: Why not end it, it's getting pointless sorta... Just rp something so Ilum can be in further adventures)
Back to top Go down
Nyon Dralor
Jedi Knight
Nyon Dralor

Birth of a Menace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Menace   Birth of a Menace Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:35 pm

(OOC: Yeah, that's what i was about to do.)

Ilum laid in the medbay, he sat up and ran to the hanger. He got in a shuttle and flew away, since no one would train him, he would train himself and then find an apprentice to destroy the weak Zoroko and Garrus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Birth of a Menace Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birth of a Menace   Birth of a Menace Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Birth of a Menace
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SW Role Playing :: RPG Category :: Meeting Hall-
Jump to: